ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/thCongrats_Glb255B1255D.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/thRockKitty.gif

Chaotica you made it HUGE congratulations. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif Its been great reading all your posts and one day I hope to meet you in person. Your posting style is always thoughtful and creative and we love having you around these parts. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Sep 15 2006, 10:31 AM)
Chaotica you made it HUGE congratulations. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif Its been great reading all your posts and one day I hope to meet you in person. Your posting style is always thoughtful and creative and we love having you around these parts. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

blush4.gif

As for If I am ever down under I will definately give you a call!!!

Maybe you'll be here next year for Rushcon and We night get something then wink.gif .... until we meet trink38.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 16 2006, 01:28 AM)
Chaotica you made it HUGE congratulations.  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif Its been great reading all your posts and one day I hope to meet you in person. Your posting style is always thoughtful and creative and we love having you around these parts. trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

blush4.gif

Maybe you'll be here next year for Rushcon and We night get something then wink.gif .... until we meet trink38.gif

YES you must let me know if you ever visit Australia and I would love to show you around.

I hope that I can meet you at RUSHCON next year it will be a HUGE blast.

QUOTE (different strings @ Sep 18 2006, 08:02 AM)
Chaotica you made it HUGE congratulations.  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif Its been great reading all your posts and one day I hope to meet you in person. Your posting style is always thoughtful and creative and we love having you around these parts. trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

blush4.gif

YES you must let me know if you ever visit Australia and I would love to show you around.

You'll have to have one of Rolinda's 2112 trink38.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 18 2006, 05:11 AM)

blush4.gif

trink39.gif The first one's yours, chaotica! ----> trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 19 2006, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 18 2006, 05:11 AM)

blush4.gif

trink39.gif The first one's yours, chaotica! ----> trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

no prob!!!

wouldn't mind a few right now!!! wink.gif rofl3.gif

and yours will be the second ... with DS of course yes.gif 1022.gif

Archived