Which LOST character are you?

Test4VitalSigns

Because you are a smart person you can manipulate people into doing almost anything. You tend to get into trouble because you do not like to follow rules.

I got Kate wink.gif

edited, because I forgot to say....This was fun, Test laugh.gif trink39.gif

Edited by Daylin

Which LOST character are you?

I'm a cross between Annette and Cubby.

It says I'm John Locke. Which is cool since he's my favorite character. However, I think he started off better than he ended up. I miss the decisive Locke that always had the answers, the writers have kind of wussified him.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Sep 8 2006, 01:36 PM)
I got Claire

You are attractive and you love someone very much. You seem to be a target for trouble but you have respect for God. You have a hard time making enough money to live from day to day.

wacko.gif yup..thats me!

laugh.gif

I got Claire too...

I never watch the show, so what kind of girl am I?

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 10 2006, 03:16 PM)
I got Claire

You are attractive and you love someone very much. You seem to be a target for trouble but you have respect for God. You have a hard time making enough money to live from day to day.

wacko.gif  yup..thats me!

laugh.gif

I got Claire too...

rofl3.gif

i got Claire too Not to shabby i say wink.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 10 2006, 02:22 PM)
I got Claire

laugh.gif

I got Claire too...

rofl3.gif

i got Claire too Not to shabby i say wink.gif

This was how i matched up to the other characters...

Claire Littleton 64%

Kate Austen 55%

Shannon Rutherford 48%

James "Sawyer" Ford 45%

Sun Kwon 45%

Walt Lloyd 44%

Charlie Pace 44%

Hugo "Hurley" Reyes 38%

Dr. Jack Shephard 36%

Sayid Jarrah 35%

Mr. Eko 35%

John Locke 35%

Jin-Soo Kwon 30%

Boone Carlyle 25%

Michael Dawson 24%

Ana-Lucia Cortez 24%

never saw this show in my life,

but here it is...

You are Hugo "Hurley" ReyesHugo "Hurley" Reyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

60%

Dr. Jack Shephard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

56%

Sun Kwon

55%

Claire Littleton

52%

Sayid Jarrah

50%

Boone Carlyle

50%

Kate Austen

45%

Walt Lloyd

44%

Ana-Lucia Cortez

44%

James "Sawyer" Ford

43%

Charlie Pace

40%

Michael Dawson

40%

Mr. Eko

40%

Jin-Soo Kwon

40%

John Locke

35%

Shannon Rutherford

16%

You are well liked and people trust you even though you have a hard time keeping secrets. You do not get angry easily but you have low self-esteem.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 8 2006, 05:24 PM)
It says I'm John Locke. Which is cool since he's my favorite character. However, I think he started off better than he ended up. I miss the decisive Locke that always had the answers, the writers have kind of wussified him.

The flashbacks in season one indicated his wussiness. Because he was so "at home" on the island everyone thought he was a great warrior. But in reality he is a tortured soul with not much direction, and low self esteem. He needed the hatch to believe in. But the hatch wasn't what he thought it would be.

I got Claire

laugh.gif

I got Claire too...

rofl3.gif

You would be a very cute Aussie blonde with killer eyes who was pregnant when the plane crashed....Congratulations you had a baby boy named Aaron tongue.gif laugh.gif

Michael Dawson

52%

Claire Littleton

52%

Sayid Jarrah

50%

John Locke

45%

Hugo "Hurley" Reyes

42%

Dr. Jack Shephard

40%

Charlie Pace

40%

Walt Lloyd

36%

Mr. Eko

35%

Boone Carlyle

35%

Ana-Lucia Cortez

32%

Jin-Soo Kwon

30%

Shannon Rutherford

28%

Kate Austen

25%

James "Sawyer" Ford

22%

Sun Kwon

20%

Michael's a hothead! I want to be Charlie. Because in real life he's dating Evangeline Lilly! laugh.gif