I WANNA KNOW SPOILERS!!!!!!

Let's see, spoilers. Hmmm.....

Verbal Kint is Keyser Sose.

Rosebud is the name of a sled.

Bruce Willis' character is actually dead.

The walrus was Paul.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: it wasn't a ghost, it was old man Macreedy, and he would have gotten away with it if it hadn't have been for those meddling kids!

No...knowing what will happen will ruin it.

Just wait another week. And if anyone you know has seen it and wants to discuss....run away.

BTW, the most satisfying "second Part" in a series since Empire.

Saw the film last night. Excellent! As good as the first one and different enough to keep you verty entertained. A must see. Oh and you will love the end as it sets up the third film perfectly.

Don't read on if you really, really don't want to know what happens...

Jack Sparrow "dies"

and Captain Barbossa isn't dead.

Edited by kazzman

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jul 8 2006, 02:56 PM)

Jack Sparrow "dies"

Yeah.....SPOILERS

Yeah...he's not dead. If he died, the kraken would have really jumped on him. But HE jumped into the kraken. He knew what he was doing. He'll get out. Possibly Men In Black style.

Just got back from seeing it. Was a good part 2 I thought. The shows were all selling out, from 11:00am on through the night. Johnny D. was good as usual. I'll definately be checking out part 3. 1287.gif

*After credits spoiler alert below...

*If you stayed through the credits at the end...how about the dog sitting on the 'throne', with a crown on it's head and a bone in it's mouth, being worshipped by the natives. laugh.gif

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Jul 8 2006, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jul 8 2006, 02:56 PM)

Jack Sparrow "dies"

Yeah.....SPOILERS

Yeah...he's not dead. If he died, the kraken would have really jumped on him. But HE jumped into the kraken. He knew what he was doing. He'll get out. Possibly Men In Black style.

More spoilers ahead regarding what presumably will happen in the third film:

Pirates 3 begins in the Orient, where Elizabeth Swann is taking a prisoner to the dread pirate Sao Feng. It is then revealed that she is conspiring with Captain Barbossa. The plan is to exchange the prisoner, who is hooded, for some charts Sao Feng has, but the whole thing is a scam. The prisoner is actually Will Turner! Both he and Elizabeth escape and take the charts with them. The charts are to help them find Davey Jones' Locker, where Jack Sparrow went after he died. Jack is not in heaven or hell but in a a desert filled with weird crabs.

Jack is rescued and there is a gathering of a pirate armada, which culminates in a massive sea battle.

http://www.moviespoilers.net/pirates3.html

i duno why we're leaving the spoiler warnings if this guy WANTS spoilers but ok yea there are spoilers ahead:

regarding the whole "he knew what he was doing so he's probably not dead" i think it's a good bet that he really did die, he was just making a last stand by running at the kraken because he knew he was screwed.

my understanding of it is that Jack did indeed die, but they have to go to the waters of whatever the hell that lady said at the end to bring him back from the dead, cuz i guess that's someplace that people go when they die and you can bring them back if you can make it there and back. and she said they needed someone who knew those waters, so i guess barbossa basically made it back from the dead and now he's gonna take them to Jack.

Edited by Freedom_Fighter

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jul 11 2006, 02:11 PM)
i duno why we're leaving the spoiler warnings if this guy WANTS spoilers but ok yea there are spoilers ahead:

regarding the whole "he knew what he was doing so he's probably not dead" i think it's a good bet that he really did die, he was just making a last stand by running at the kraken because he knew he was screwed.

my understanding of it is that Jack did indeed die, but they have to go to the waters of whatever the hell that lady said at the end to bring him back from the dead, cuz i guess that's someplace that people go when they die and you can bring them back if you can make it there and back. and she said they needed someone who knew those waters, so i guess barbossa basically made it back from the dead and now he's gonna take them to Jack.

Well, regardless of his fate, I do know for a fact, they he putup somesort of fight inside the kraken. He's too "Jack Sparrow" just to give up until the end.

BTW, for those that didn't already know:

This sequel was filmed back-to-back with part 3, which will be hitting theaters sometime next year. And Keith Richards (which Johnny Depp based his character on) is expected to make an appearance as Jack Sparrow's father. laugh.gif

The majority of the filming is still considered to be "in production", and currently on hiatus until filming resumes sometime late in the summer, (to add Keith Richard's appearance and more).

lol What a trip Richards should be.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jul 11 2006, 02:11 PM)

that GUy is a girl...( woman, rather).....

saw this last night!!

awesome!

stayed thru the credits.....

worth it?

dunno bout that, but it was funny to see.....

loved the suprise ending.....

can't wait for #3!!!!!