TV quotes game

Want2bLikeBrutus

Manuel, there is too much butter on those trays

Que?

No, no, senior...Not, on doze trays...Uno, Dos, Tres....

"I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!"

QUOTE (Nunavuter @ Jun 14 2006, 10:57 AM)
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

i have got to see if those shows are on DVD. I so wanted to be a DJ because as a kid I thought all radio stations had secretaries that looked like that!!!! cat.gif

I may have missed em if any of the above were "all about nothing" so I'll add...

"I'm out!" <--slams $20 on the counter

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 13 2006, 01:28 AM)

Que?

No, no, senior...Not, on doze trays...Uno, Dos, Tres....

Hahaha, that first ep, is one of the best. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

"WHAT DOES A YELLOW LIGHT MEAN???"

"Slow down!"

"WHAAAAAAT DOESSSSSS AAAAA YELLLOOOWWW LIGGHTTT MEEAANNN???"

"SLOW DOWN!!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT DOOOOOOOEEEEEEESSSSS AAAAAAAAAAA YEELLLO...."

You get the picture.

Hey folks. There's a TV Show Quote Game in Video Vertigo, but no one has played in a while. If any of you want to resurrect it, be my guest! Here's the link.

Wasn't really that funny then, but now it's hilarious.

Hope this link to The Do Bee song works for you. Years later, it has come to have a deeper meaning.

I still say that that "Magic Mirror" was responsible for introducing me to psychedelia.

Here is the LINK to the page with the song and other stuff from Romper Room.

God, I feel old.

I remember the time when Carlson came into the studio while Doctor Johnny Fever was kicked back in his chair with his feet on the desk, arms folded across his chest, looking like he was sleeping. Carlson went over to the turntable cus he thought he heard dogs barking on the record and wanted to see who did the song, and he bent over the turntable and tried to read the lable while it was turning (which in itself was funny). He cant read it so he goes to stop the record and johnny says "I wouldn't do that" and makes Carlson jump a mile.

As Carlson was leaving the studio, he asked Johnny if he heard dogs in that song. or something like that.

I was amazed at the time that they would play that pink floyd song on a sitcom like that. Pretty kewl.

Archived