What are you drinking right now?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 20 2010, 01:13 AM)
Had some Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One of my faves!

If you liked the Chocolate Stout style, then try and find some Southern Tier Choklat. Its a limited release, usually in November, but you may still be able to find some if you've got a good beer store around. If you can't find it, look for it at the end of the year and be sure and pick some up. It has a very, very strong chocolate taste that I really love. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 22 2010, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 20 2010, 01:13 AM)
Had some Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One of my faves!

If you liked the Chocolate Stout style, then try and find some Southern Tier Choklat. Its a limited release, usually in November, but you may still be able to find some if you've got a good beer store around. If you can't find it, look for it at the end of the year and be sure and pick some up. It has a very, very strong chocolate taste that I really love. trink39.gif

Got a bottle of the Javah in the fridge wink.gif

Having Old Rasputin right now trink39.gif

Right now, I am drinking a 2007 Santa Ema Merlot. It's a Chilean wine, from the Maipo Valley. Very mellow and smooth.

Stop me before I drink the whole bottle!! trink38.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jun 20 2010, 12:13 AM)
Had some Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love the Rogue Brewery! They also have a stellar distillery, with a brilliant Hazelnut Rum! Oh, be still my alcoholic heart!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jul 1 2010, 10:03 PM)
Right now, I am drinking a 2007 Santa Ema Merlot. It's a Chilean wine, from the Maipo Valley. Very mellow and smooth.

Stop me before I drink the whole bottle!! trink38.gif

Too late! It's gone! cool.gif Best $10 I've spent on wine in a long time! I easily would have spend 2-3 times as much on the bottle! It was wonderful!

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 1 2010, 11:48 PM)
Mikes Hard Lemonade

Really? Ok, I like a "Mike's" every once in a while...I won't give you too much crap!

But, I have become a bit of a snob lately! I really love my expensive whiskeys and Red Wines. I also love getting stuff from the small distilleries. Usually, those are the best! trink38.gif trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/snowdog2004/hopslam-2.jpg

Since it is a January release the hops have faded a bit but are still very noticeable, and the honey and (hint of) malt are doing mighty fine right now trink39.gif

Had a Blue Moon earlier at a BBQ. Also had a Bud Light Lime. We were in a park where they don't allow glass containers, so I had to find something with cans. Blue Moon started putting their beer in cans, so that was a natural choice.

And, I like citrus in beer, so the Bud Lime was another pick.

I had a couple of Tanqueray's and Tonic last night. They went down really good after being out in the heat all day. smile.gif