A little vacation

thestand

As most of you know, I'm barely on during the week, as I don't have internet access at my parents house, so I only get on on the weekends from my grandparents. That's why I'm making this a little early, because I probably won't be able to get on much again (right now I'm skipping my comm. service work at the library ohmy.gif tongue.gif)

I'll be hitting the high seas next week, from Saturday to the following (Easter) Sunday. I'll be on Royal Carribbean. We leave out of enemy territor... err... Galveston Texas ( ph34r.gif laugh.gif ), and then we go to Key West, the Caymen Islands, and Cozumel.

I'll probably seek refuge in the library and try to get on from there, but most likely I won't be on until Monday morning. I may be able to get on the Saturday morning before I leave, but from 930-1000, I'll be sniping some (hopefully) good seats for Dave Matthews Band. wink.gif

I'll definitely get some pictures up when I get back. So I'll see ya'll then.

QUOTE (thestand @ Apr 3 2006, 08:07 AM)
We leave out of enemy territor... err... Galveston Texas ( ph34r.gif  laugh.gif )

unsure.gif

Actually, Galveston is beautiful. You should take a look around, if you get the chance. Also, the brown water and sand of the Texas Gulf Coast will make you appreciate the white beaches and blue water once you get out to the islands. laugh.gif

Have fun!

Thats awesome thestand!

Have a great time biggrin.gif

Lots of Pictures smile.gif

I hope you have a great trip.

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

Have a GREAT time on ur trip yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Lotsa Pics!!

ImSoJealousIWannaGoOnVacation unsure.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Apr 3 2006, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Apr 3 2006, 01:11 PM)
Have a GREAT time on ur trip  yes.gif  bekloppt.gif
Lotsa Pics!!

ImSoJealousIWannaGoOnVacation unsure.gif

Hey, we're flying out of Albany. (I'll bring a big enough suitcase for ya)

laugh.gif for me??

ull be needin a Huge Trunk not a suitcase laugh.gif

thanx for the offer smile.gif

Ill have to settle for lookin threw ur pics once ur home yes.gif

bekloppt.gif

I'm back, and a good 5 shades darker. It was truly and amazing vacation. It was my first cruise, and I wouldn't mind going on a cruise for every vacation from here on out. I've got a pantload of backreading to do (yous been busy, no?) Pictures will take awhile, as I tried this whole "analog vacation" people have been talking about. So no digital pics, but I went through 4 rolls of film, which I'll scan in. Good to see you all though, and good to see some achievements (congrats Geds, boz, and.... others.... tongue.gif)

Well, I must get to backreading...

Glad you had a good time....

did you get sea sick? I usually do so I have never gone a cruise for that reason 062802puke_prv.gif

That would not be a good pic for the family album biggrin.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 17 2006, 10:51 PM)
Glad you had a good time....

did you get sea sick? I usually do so I have never gone a cruise for that reason 062802puke_prv.gif

That would not be a good pic for the family album biggrin.gif

First couple days were pretty rough. Nothing 1... 2... 7 dramamine can't clear up wink.gif laugh.gif

Hey THE STAND glad to hear that you had such a good trip now where are all those piccies? laugh.gif 2.gif

Archived