Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2007, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 7 2007, 06:46 PM)
I went up to take my Step Mom a B/D card cause tomorrow it is her B/D but to my surprise she was discharged to-day  biggrin.gif No one is answering the phone at thier place but I left a message & I know Dad will call me back . yes.gif

Dad just called me & she was taken to Central Lodge for the rest of her healing .Her hip is doing Great but her shoulder is not so I will go see her tomorrow at least now she is closer to me biggrin.gif

I hope you have a nice time visiting your step mom biggrin.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I had a Great visit with my Stepmom just her & me & it was fantastic !!!! biggrin.gif

Then I went to see my friend the one I was Bummed out about & it was Fantastic too !!!!! Ceej I owe you & Ken for pulling me out of that mood !! Thankyou wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 9 2007, 09:00 PM)
Well I had a Great visit with my Stepmom just her & me & it was fantastic !!!! biggrin.gif

Then I went to see my friend the one I was Bummed out about & it was Fantastic too !!!!! Ceej I owe you & Ken for pulling me out of that mood !! Thankyou wub.gif

I didn't know that you were in a bad mood at the time Blonde. I'm glad I helped in some way. When I got off the phone CeeJ said it was great to hear you laugh so much and then filled me in on the updates. I'm so sorry about all you are going through lately. I'm glad your visits were great. All my best hun.

wub.gif

Kenny

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 10 2007, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 9 2007, 09:00 PM)

Then I went to see my friend the one I was Bummed out about & it was Fantastic too !!!!! Ceej I owe you & Ken for pulling me out of that mood !! Thankyou  wub.gif

I didn't know that you were in a bad mood at the time Blonde. I'm glad I helped in some way. When I got off the phone CeeJ said it was great to hear you laugh so much and then filled me in on the updates. I'm so sorry about all you are going through lately. I'm glad your visits were great. All my best hun.

wub.gif

Kenny

I feel like my ole self again & thats Great I think it was just so much saddness in a short period of time & it just brought me down & I couldn't shake it .Until I talked to you & Carol wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 23 2007, 04:30 PM)
Check up tomorrow morning with the Chemo Dr 9:15am I hope this is the last time wink.gif Then I am going for Breakfast with my Daughter biggrin.gif

wub.gif

Have a good breakfast with your daughter and

don't sweat the Dr. appointment. All will be good.

I wub.gif you.

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 23 2007, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 23 2007, 04:30 PM)
Check up tomorrow morning with the Chemo Dr 9:15am I hope this is the last time  wink.gif Then I am going for Breakfast with my Daughter  biggrin.gif

wub.gif

Have a good breakfast with your daughter and

don't sweat the Dr. appointment. All will be good.

I wub.gif you.

wub.gif You too wub.gif Love your sig !!! I will post when I get home from Drs

biggrin.gif This was also one of my best Summers cause i met you & Ken & all the rest !!!! I miss yah All hug2.gif

Ty Daylin wub.gif

It went well & I think I hurt the Dr's feelings when I said I was done with this 3 months apt's laugh.gif He said oh you don't like us laugh.gif & I said no no thats not it but if everything is fine spend time with the ones that need you more. He just kinda looked at me and like a child grabbed his file & said fine in a broken hearted way laugh.gif 1 less payment I guess confused13.gif laugh.gif He did say that the other Dr has set up a apt with a another Dr in a different wellness thingy confused13.gif for me . I said I haven't heard anything about that ,so no more apt's except yearly now 653.gif 653.gif

And breakfast OMG was awesome & she even sent a lunch care package home with me laugh.gif No cooking to-day cause I ain't eating it till dinner I am stuffed laugh.gif

Again Ty All for being my support through all of this !!! wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 24 2007, 12:31 PM)
Ty Daylin wub.gif

It went well & I think I hurt the Dr's feelings when I said I was done with this 3 months apt's laugh.gif He said oh you don't like us laugh.gif & I said no no thats not it but if everything is fine spend time with the ones that need you more. He just kinda looked at me and like a child grabbed his file & said fine in a broken hearted way laugh.gif 1 less payment I guess confused13.gif laugh.gif He did say that the other Dr has set up a apt with a another Dr in a different wellness thingy confused13.gif for me . I said I haven't heard anything about that ,so no more apt's except yearly now 653.gif 653.gif

And breakfast OMG was awesome & she even sent a lunch care package home with me laugh.gif No cooking to-day cause I ain't eating it till dinner I am stuffed laugh.gif

Again Ty All for being my support through all of this !!! wub.gif hug2.gif

wub.gif

I am THRILLED for you.

Thank you for sharing your GREAT NEWS!!!

wub.gif

Going for my first (baseline) mammogram in the morning.

scared.gif

I have to go early since my mom had breast cancer.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 29 2007, 10:10 PM)
Going for my first (baseline) mammogram in the morning.

scared.gif

I have to go early since my mom had breast cancer.

This reminds me that it's been quite awhile since I've visited the "female" doctor tongue.gif My grandmother had breast cancer twice, and I know I need to be checked. scared.gif

Good luck at your appt. GG!! trink39.gif

They called me already this afternoon to say that they need to double check a spot on the left.

I'm really scared.

I called back and the lady said that they often call back women after their first mammogram since they don't have anything to compare it to...

But I'm still scared.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 30 2007, 03:44 PM)
They called me already this afternoon to say that they need to double check a spot on the left.

I'm really scared.

I called back and the lady said that they often call back women after their first mammogram since they don't have anything to compare it to...

But I'm still scared.

hug2.gif

I hope that all comes back good for you GG.

Many women going for their first have to be re-checked.

There is also a chance of the "spot" just being a calcium

deposit. yes.gif

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm really scared.

But I'm still scared.

Hang in there GG

It will be OK

I had the same think happen to me my first mamo.....

I'm really scared.

But I'm still scared.

hug2.gif There's a saying that I just can't remember right now, but basically it says that everything's going to be alright, and I believe it will. Don't be scared, GG, be strong. I know you are already. yes.gif

hug2.gif

Thank you, sisters...so much. It helps so much to read your supportive comments. heart.gif

They don't want me to come back till Dec. 14th...my mom, a breast cancer survivor, said that if they thought it was something serious, they would have me come back right away.

I feel better, thanks to you guys... wub.gif