Grey's Anatomy

sundog

I don't watch much television, but I've become a fan of this show. It's ER ish but different. Just wondering if anyone else watches it.

Grey's Anatomy

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/abc/grey_s_anatomy/patrick_dempsey/greysanatomy_frankockenfels.jpg

Big fan. Both my wife and I are, since the first episode. Tonight's was a repeat. Didn't matter, it was still great.

Same here Pags, wife and I both love it. And here's why......

http://www.mikekreidel.com/temp/images/heigl.jpghttp://www.mikekreidel.com/temp/images/heigl2.jpg

MOMMA !!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Mar 26 2006, 11:18 PM)
I don't watch much television, but I've become a fan of this show. It's ER ish but different. Just wondering if anyone else watches it.
Grey's Anatomy

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/abc/grey_s_anatomy/patrick_dempsey/greysanatomy_frankockenfels.jpg

ummm

LOVE!!!!!!!!

this show rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the picture of dr mc dreamy ain't bad either...

thanks for making my day sunny!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 27 2006, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Mar 26 2006, 11:18 PM)
I don't watch much television, but I've become a fan of this show.  It's ER ish but different.  Just wondering if anyone else watches it.
Grey's Anatomy

ummm

LOVE!!!!!!!!

this show rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the picture of dr mc dreamy ain't bad either...

thanks for making my day sunny!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif You're welcome! wub.gif wub.gif

wow!

i really had to dig this one out of the archives!! laugh.gif

this show has gotten so good!!!

MERIDETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN"T DIE!!!!!!!!

i was BAWLING last week when i saw derrick so wrecked over merideth...along with all the other interns ...

loved the music they played too...

i love it when a tv show's website actually lists the songs that they play during an episode...

i have found some of the best music that way!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:43 AM)
wow!

i was BAWLING last week when i saw derrick so wrecked over merideth...along with all the other interns ...

i love it when a tv show's website actually lists the songs that they play during an episode...

This is one of my must see shows yes.gif

The way Addison looked spoke volumes, that look to Dreck on the floor...

Christina, "but she's my person"...Men don't get that no.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 19 2007, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:43 AM)
wow!

This is one of my must see shows yes.gif

The way Addison looked spoke volumes, that look to Dreck on the floor...

Christina, "but she's my person"...Men don't get that no.gif

yes.gif

I love this show!

I can't wait until Thursday!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Mar 27 2006, 03:29 AM)
Same here Pags, wife and I both love it. And here's why......
http://www.mikekreidel.com/temp/images/heigl.jpghttp://www.mikekreidel.com/temp/images/heigl2.jpg

MOMMA !!!! smile.gif

I have never seen a single episode of Grey's but I's sure like to know what the heck was going on in this particuliar episode drool1.gif biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/61372greysstrip1.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 20 2007, 11:34 PM)
I saw that episode...Not the picture...Maybe that's why Pags likes it so much wink.gif

laugh.gif

That episode had something to do with how Izzy modeled to pay for medical school, one of the interns found the pictures and posted them around the hospital. She was pissed because she didn't want everyone to think she wasn't smart enough to be a doc because she was pretty.

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 20 2007, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 20 2007, 11:34 PM)
I saw that episode...Not the picture...Maybe that's why Pags likes it so much wink.gif

laugh.gif

That episode had something to do with how Izzy modeled to pay for medical school, one of the interns found the pictures and posted them around the hospital. She was pissed because she didn't want everyone to think she wasn't smart enough to be a doc because she was pretty.

Oh yeah! wacko.gif

I love this sooooooo much

I watch it on CTV because it's on earlier and and tape it so when I watch it I can fast forward the commercials....

last week I watched it at normal... and everytime the commercial came I was throwing things around the room .... the suspense was killing me and my hubby was laughing at me.... so I started to throw things at him and he just kept laughing

ps sundog it's on at 7 pm tomorrow on ctv... a whole two hours before abc wink.gif tongue.gif

and I will not tell anyone else till after the show is over wink.gif

ARGH I am going to miss it this week cause I am going to the Premiere for The Number 23.

Meredith wont die, it will probably be like what they did for the last season of The Sopranos when Tony was in his coma. She will be in a coma and eveything else will go on with her like that. They alluded to this already because she was in the "dead world" and they showed her this way. The same thing happened in The Sopranos. She will eventually wake up and it will be business as usual.

But all of this is IMHO.

Grr.. I am gonna have to watch it on-line or something on Friday. grr. angry.gif

Yep, we watch this one too.

It is intriguing and well-done, overall.

They've got a great cast who takes a good script and makes it all the more worth watching.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 21 2007, 12:48 PM)
ARGH I am going to miss it this week cause I am going to the Premiere for The Number 23.

Meredith wont die, it will probably be like what they did for the last season of The Sopranos when Tony was in his coma. She will be in a coma and eveything else will go on with her like that. They alluded to this already because she was in the "dead world" and they showed her this way. The same thing happened in The Sopranos. She will eventually wake up and it will be business as usual.

But all of this is IMHO.

Grr.. I am gonna have to watch it on-line or something on Friday. grr. angry.gif

did you end up watching it online or did you miss it?

i have this recording my my tivo, so i was gong to say if anyone ever needs a copy burned to PM me, but i guess if you have internet access it's jsut as easy to go to ABC.com and watch it online....

great episode....

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 16 2007, 09:49 AM)
OH man who saw last night?

George and Izzy. Yowsa!!!

i haven't watched it yet!!!!!!!!!

but it's on my list of recorded programs!!

WOO HOO!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 16 2007, 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 16 2007, 09:49 AM)
OH man who saw last night? 

George and Izzy.  Yowsa!!!

i haven't watched it yet!!!!!!!!!

but it's on my list of recorded programs!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Good one last night.

Better question who saw it coming for a few weeks now?

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 4 2007, 10:58 AM)
wink.gif Thoughts on where last nights show is going wink.gif

Not really sure....They introduced way too many new characters IMO (finbar). If they are going to split it between 2 sites I think it will lose something in that process. The whole point was them all working together & the interactions that caused. Maybe the girl playing Adison is going to leave the show at the end of the season & they're moving her to LA to explain it???

QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 4 2007, 10:59 AM)
wink.gif Thoughts on where last nights show is going  wink.gif

Not really sure....They introduced way too many new characters IMO (finbar). If they are going to split it between 2 sites I think it will lose something in that process. The whole point was them all working together & the interactions that caused. Maybe the girl playing Adison is going to leave the show at the end of the season & they're moving her to LA to explain it???

A friend of mine told me today that, Adison was on GMA, thursday morning, and said she's having her own show. So, I guess they were introducing all the characters.

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 4 2007, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 4 2007, 10:59 AM)
wink.gif Thoughts on where last nights show is going  wink.gif

A friend of mine told me today that, Adison was on GMA, thursday morning, and said she's having her own show. So, I guess they were introducing all the characters.

That might be interesting. It was a much more amusing storyline than the usual Grey's Anatomy plots.