Please JAWK in this JAW...

Thank you. nasty.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 9 2006, 10:36 AM)

***edited for image content***

We're gonna Jawk some Jaws!!!
[/i]

~DM

http://www.random-abstract.com/archive/mar/images/tipper_gore_1985.jpg

Hello Jawk Jawwers. I'm Tipper Gore of the Parents Music and Jawk Jawwing Resource Committee (PM&JJRC). On behalf of all the other members of the PM&JJRC, I would just like to say I'm glad that CeeJ's HORRIBLE picture of Janet Jackson's COVERED boob was deleted for image content here at JAWK JAW. It was a HIGHLY OFFENSIVE picture and DEFINITELY needed to be removed. We can't have any of the "controversy" that the Super Bowl people had over that picture now can we??? No... the picture a few days ago of a man covered in PENISES... THAT'S OKAY... BUT NEVER should we see a BLURRED OUT, PASTIE COVERED NIPPLE. Thank You for your support.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 9 2006, 06:50 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 9 2006, 10:36 AM)

***edited for image content***

We're gonna Jawk some Jaws!!!
[/i]

~DM

http://www.random-abstract.com/archive/mar/images/tipper_gore_1985.jpg

Hello Jawk Jawwers. I'm Tipper Gore of the Parents Music and Jawk Jawwing Resource Committee (PM&JJRC). On behalf of all the other members of the PM&JJRC, I would just like to say I'm glad that CeeJ's HORRIBLE picture of Janet Jackson's COVERED boob was deleted for image content here at JAWK JAW. It was a HIGHLY OFFENSIVE picture and DEFINITELY needed to be removed. We can't have any of the "controversy" that the Super Bowl people had over that picture now can we??? No... the picture a few days ago of a man covered in PENISES... THAT'S OKAY... BUT NEVER should we see a BLURRED OUT, PASTIE COVERED NIPPLE. Thank You for your support.

It's good to know the neighborhood watchdog is always ready to comment on everything the mods and admins do, eh buddy? laugh.gif trink39.gif Give my best to Tipper. Gotta love the ol gal.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 9 2006, 07:02 PM)
tongue.gif

yeah... i thought i'd just jump all over the silliness of that edit. sorry.

trink39.gif

If it was the Janet pic I thought it was, the edit was warranted. Not sure why you think that's silly. confused13.gif

http://www.hindu.com/mp/2004/10/07/images/2004100701120403.jpg

Listen to me now and hear me later. Jawk Jaw must be put in our children's schooling. Their culture. Their social lives and efferyting they do. Forget the lifting. Forget the aerobics. Forget the anti-drug campaigns. The secret to being PUMPED UP FOREVER... is JAWK JAW!!!

I'll be back.

Edited by Necromancer

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jul 9 2006, 07:33 PM)
Janet Jackson in general is offensive to the eyes....although it could be worse, could have been this......

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/bostonhpfan/jawk%20jaw/Michaeljacksonmugshot1.png

http://www.hoteltravel.com/australia/gold_coast/guides/sightseeing/wax_museum.jpg

where mike belongs.

Hello Jawk Jawwers.  I'm Tipper Gore of the Parents Music and Jawk Jawwing Resource Committee (PM&JJRC).  On behalf of all the other members of the PM&JJRC, I would just like to say I'm glad that CeeJ's HORRIBLE picture of Janet Jackson's COVERED boob was deleted for image content here at JAWK JAW.  It was a HIGHLY OFFENSIVE picture and DEFINITELY needed to be removed.  We can't have any of the "controversy" that the Super Bowl people had over that picture now can we???  No... the picture a few days ago of a man covered in PENISES. .. THAT'S OKAY... BUT NEVER should we see a BLURRED OUT, PASTIE COVERED NIPPLE.  Thank You for your support.

The man was covered in FAKE penises, not quite the same thing, everyone knew they were fake.

Maybe you should look at the picture in question before you describe it.

It was in no way shape or form blurry, nor was it covered up by a pastie.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 9 2006, 04:02 PM)
tongue.gif

yeah... i thought i'd just jump all over the silliness of that edit.  sorry. 

trink39.gif

The edit wasn't silly, but holding to the rules of nudity we have here at TRF.

It might seem a trifling thing, but that image has caused massive long term damage to many many children, as the report below reveals.

News report of the devasting effects of momentarily seeing Janet Jackson's partially exposed breast

Next time Necro, and you too Ceej, think of the children...

http://static.flickr.com/46/186526895_617af92e95_o.jpg

Love to everyone

Disco

Edited by Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Jul 10 2006, 10:39 AM)
It might seem a trifling thing, but that image has caused massive long term damage to many many children, as the report below reveals.

News report of the devasting effects of momentarily seeing Janet Jackson's partially exposed breast

Love to everyone

Disco

This is... devastating.

Luckily, I didn't see the whole thing, but it's tragic. Just like the duck-billed platypus.

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/images/nature_conservation/platypus.jpg

Brings a tear to my every time sad.gif

i sea

trapped beneath the frozen tundra in a milky wasteland of liquid ice and a hot chewy floating magma core, i embrace the surface tension with my many-tentacled grasp, only to float undone in the perpetual waters of my cellular membrane mind candy. maybe this is what the eels used to speak of when they would infuse bioflavinoids into the fleshy leaves that surround the circumference of my obsidian cylindrical colander.

tell me if the parabolic wave that floats beneath my dreams of cake and coffee starts to spill the stars into a lush liquid lament, and i will unfold the covers and blanket the black holes with festoons of great ballooned technicolor wildness.

this will undoubtedly placate the imp lords who slide through the molecular cellular slats pocketing the wide sheets of smooth scrap metal that house the rusted radio diodes of old. the imp lords like to tremulously lord themselves over the teeming trembling masses that sit forlornly in the flounder basement in between hot lumps of flesh-colored floured yellow dough.

if you have use for the marquees that ingest both bioflavinoids and the brackish waters of filtered mash, then spread wide your motion detectors, culminate your massed icing centrifuges, make pliant your webbed fingerlings, tender the oiled loin lamps with bubbling potions of volcanic ash and mercury, and speak not of the oblong odd lost civilizations that dwell surfaceless on ether planes of blue linoleum and flashing colored blacklights.

indeed, it is only the symphony of the timelords that inflict themselves with twirling capes upon the wild ocher orchids of the humidity ice mice.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 10 2006, 05:39 PM)
i sea

trapped beneath the frozen tundra in a milky wasteland of liquid ice and a hot chewy floating magma core, i embrace the surface tension with my many-tentacled grasp, only to float undone in the perpetual waters of my cellular membrane mind candy. maybe this is what the eels used to speak of when they would infuse bioflavinoids into the fleshy leaves that surround the circumference of my obsidian cylindrical colander.

tell me if the parabolic wave that floats beneath my dreams of cake and coffee starts to spill the stars into a lush liquid lament, and i will unfold the covers and blanket the black holes with festoons of great ballooned technicolor wildness.

this will undoubtedly placate the imp lords who slide through the molecular cellular slats pocketing the wide sheets of smooth scrap metal that house the rusted radio diodes of old. the imp lords like to tremulously lord themselves over the teeming trembling masses that sit forlornly in the flounder basement in between hot lumps of flesh-colored floured yellow dough.

if you have use for the marquees that ingest both bioflavinoids and the brackish waters of filtered mash, then spread wide your motion detectors, culminate your massed icing centrifuges, make pliant your webbed fingerlings, tender the oiled loin lamps with bubbling potions of volcanic ash and mercury, and speak not of the oblong odd lost civilizations that dwell surfaceless on ether planes of blue linoleum and flashing colored blacklights.

indeed, it is only the symphony of the timelords that inflict themselves with twirling capes upon the wild ocher orchids of the humidity ice mice.

Where do you get this stuff? It's like you channel dead crazy people! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 10 2006, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 10 2006, 05:39 PM)
i sea

trapped beneath the frozen tundra in a milky wasteland of liquid ice and a hot chewy floating magma core, i embrace the surface tension with my many-tentacled grasp, only to float undone in the perpetual waters of my cellular membrane mind candy.  maybe this is what the eels used to speak of when they would infuse bioflavinoids into the fleshy leaves that surround the circumference of my obsidian cylindrical colander.

this will undoubtedly placate the imp lords who slide through the molecular cellular slats pocketing the wide sheets of smooth scrap metal that house the rusted radio diodes of old.  the imp lords like to tremulously lord themselves over the teeming trembling masses that sit forlornly in the flounder basement in between hot lumps of flesh-colored floured yellow dough.

Where do you get this stuff? It's like you channel dead crazy people! rofl3.gif

scary, i know, but it comes right out of the old noggin. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 10 2006, 11:29 AM)

Hello Jawk Jawwers.  I'm Tipper Gore of the Parents Music and Jawk Jawwing Resource Committee (PM&JJRC).  On behalf of all the other members of the PM&JJRC, I would just like to say I'm glad that CeeJ's HORRIBLE picture of Janet Jackson's COVERED boob was deleted for image content here at JAWK JAW.  It was a HIGHLY OFFENSIVE picture and DEFINITELY needed to be removed.  We can't have any of the "controversy" that the Super Bowl people had over that picture now can we???  No... the picture a few days ago of a man covered in PENISES. .. THAT'S OKAY... BUT NEVER should we see a BLURRED OUT, PASTIE COVERED NIPPLE.  Thank You for your support.

The man was covered in FAKE penises, not quite the same thing, everyone knew they were fake.

tongue.gif

trink39.gif

wow that was so not a jawk jaw post , bummer. sarcasm.gif

we now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy .

http://www.users.bigpond.com/elainehaby/blue_doll_heads.jpg

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 10 2006, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 10 2006, 11:29 AM)

tongue.gif

trink39.gif

wow that was so not a jawk jaw post , bummer. sarcasm.gif

we now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy .

http://www.users.bigpond.com/elainehaby/blue_doll_heads.jpg

Sorry for interrupting your thread & explaining why I edited the post, I didn't know that wasn't allowed in this thread. wink.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jul 10 2006, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE (Disco @ Jul 10 2006, 10:39 AM)

Love to everyone

Disco

This is... devastating.

Luckily, I didn't see the whole thing, but it's tragic. Just like the duck-billed platypus.

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/images/nature_conservation/platypus.jpg

Brings a tear to my every time sad.gif

the duck billed platypus is a noble and misunderstood creature, leave them alone....just because they are comical looking and lay eggs, doesn't mean they should be fodder for jokes.

people everywhere worldwide celebrate the return of counterparts.