Ice Cube is a Fraud

I was wondering, as I often do. Wondering why Ice Cube was happy that his mother made breakfast with no hog. Frankly, I think less of my wife when she makes breakfast without the proper pork accoutrements but this isn't about me. I learned that Ice Cube was a convert to Islam, so he doesn't eat pork. 

I had the brew, she had the chronic
The Lakers beat the Supersonics
I felt on her big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy and killed the punani

Note that he drinks alcohol and smokes weed before killing the punani. I say, FRAUD. FRAUD! Ice Cube is dead Robert Van Winkle to me.

How to Make a Perfect Bacon and Eggs Breakfast

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

But the cops rolled right past him and didn't even look in his direction. I'd say they are the frauds.

Are we really to believe that Mr. Cube pulled an unsafe California stop at an intersection with the police ignoring it? Sounds like some defund the police propaganda.

• Haha 2

What??  You missed this gem?   He's really good in Boyz In The Hood.  This movie, not so much, but people have to pay their bills somehow.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blueschica said:

but people have to pay their bills somehow.

Bwahaha, yeah, just ask Wesley Snipes.  Coming to America 2, indeed!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, blueschica said:

What??  You missed this gem?   He's really good in Boyz In The Hood.  This movie, not so much, but people have to pay their bills somehow.

Yes, a modern classic, nothing John Singleton has  done since has been able to eclipse it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, blueschica said:

Just like 80s Pryor and late 90s Eddie Murphy, he turned into "before we knew what we've known since 2014" Cosby with the family friendly fare.  Far from the first.  He's hilarious in the Jump Street movies, though.

"That's Vietnamese Jesus now. See this is a Vietnamese church, you racist sacrilegious sack of s---!" :laugh:

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1