the mets!

Tick

http://www.kcmets.com/SI73CampyMilner.jpg

world series 73 , mets lost but i was hooked.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.kcmets.com/SI72AmaysingMets.jpg

willie finishes his career as a met. not his best couple of years.

http://www.ralphworld.net/Mets/championtrophy86.gif

its time for another ! 2006 !

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 30 2006, 08:20 AM)
http://www.skylinepictures.com/New_York_Harrelson_Rose_ny129_large.jpg
picture from 73 , my first year as a met fan !

I read about this fight. It supposedly started when Rose slid hard into second to break up a double play, and Harrelson called him a c***s*****r.

QUOTE (slacker @ May 6 2006, 02:10 AM)
The Mets are Rolling smile.gif

they beat the braves tonight 8-7 in 14 inns.

Never say Die!

yeah yeah give me the mug ! rage.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 6 2006, 05:51 AM)
QUOTE (slacker @ May 6 2006, 02:10 AM)
The Mets are Rolling smile.gif

they beat the braves tonight 8-7 in 14 inns.

Never say Die!

yeah yeah give me the mug ! rage.gif

wink.gif

You'll never get that Mug biggrin.gif

I'm looking at it right now tongue.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

slacker, paganoman

hey Pags, how was the show last night?

them guys are awesome, huh?

I hope the Mets get their ass in gear this game. So far it's been a bit of a train wreck.

LET'S GO METS!!

I'm glad Victor Spambrano is gone smile.gif

I saw Scott Kasmir or what ever? Pitch in KeySpan park in ConeyIsland, Bklyn..

Let me tell you! this kid was amazing then and will be even more amazing in the future yes.gif

i don't blame Willie the Manager or Omar the G.M. I blame no one that is here now no.gif Let's look past this and in the future, let's resign this kid when he's a free agent smile.gif

LET'S GO METS!

QUOTE (slacker @ May 8 2006, 06:01 AM)

Let me tell you! this kid was amazing then and will be even more amazing in the future yes.gif

i don't blame Willie the Manager or Omar the G.M. I blame no one that is here now no.gif Let's look past this and in the future, let's resign this kid when he's a free agent smile.gif

LET'S GO METS!

ageed yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 8 2006, 07:04 AM)
QUOTE (slacker @ May 8 2006, 06:01 AM)

i don't blame Willie the Manager or Omar the G.M. I blame no one that is here now no.gif  Let's look past this and in the future,  let's resign this kid when he's a free agent smile.gif

LET'S GO METS!

ageed yes.gif trink39.gif

Lets start with Philly tonight 1022.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ May 7 2006, 02:44 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
slacker, paganoman

hey Pags, how was the show last night?

them guys are awesome, huh?

Hey buddy! Just seeing this post. laugh.gif

Thanks I had a great time. And yeah - they played awesome!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 18 2006, 02:09 PM)
http://www.coloacad.org/acadwbpgs/goldigit/Mr%20Met.jpg
meet the mets , meet the mets . step right up and great the mets. bring your kiddies bring your wife. guaranteed to have the time of your life because the mets are really socking that ball , hitting those homeruns over the wall. east side west side everybodys coming down , to meet those m-e-t-s mets of new york town ! 653.gif

C'mon everybody, it's sing-a-long time.

Click--> http://www.coloacad.org/acadwbpgs/goldigit/Mr%20Met.jpg<-- Click

meet the mets, meet the mets. step right up and great the mets. bring your kiddies bring your wife. guaranteed to have the time of your life because the mets are really socking that ball, hitting those homeruns over the wall. east side west side everybodys coming down, to meet those m-e-t-s mets of new york town!

LET'S GO METS!!

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 9 2006, 08:52 AM)
meet the mets , meet the mets . step right up and great the mets. bring your kiddies bring your wife. guaranteed to have the time of your life because the mets are really socking that ball , hitting those homeruns over the wall. east side west side everybodys coming down , to meet those m-e-t-s mets of new york town ! 653.gif

meet the mets, meet the mets. step right up and great the mets. bring your kiddies bring your wife. guaranteed to have the time of your life because the mets are really socking that ball, hitting those homeruns over the wall. east side west side everybodys coming down, to meet those m-e-t-s mets of new york town!

LET'S GO METS!!

That's awesome Pags. That song brings back some great memories. Not so much great Baseball, but some fun times smile.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 9 2006, 09:52 AM)

LET'S GO METS!!

oh my god ! that was funny , meet the mets on acid. laugh.gif rofl3.gif

NOTHING I HATE MORE THEN LOSING A RAIN SHORTENED GAME ! rage.gif IF YOU KNOW IN THE 4TH YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING FARTHER THEN 5 INNINGS START YOUR RAIN DELAY THEN . THAT WAS A BIG GAME FOR THE METS. THE GAME WENT THE MINNIMUM THEN THEY CALLED IT ! BOGUS !

QUOTE (tick @ May 12 2006, 08:08 AM)
NOTHING I HATE MORE THEN LOSING A RAIN SHORTENED GAME ! rage.gif IF YOU KNOW IN THE 4TH YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING FARTHER THEN 5 INNINGS START YOUR RAIN DELAY THEN . THAT WAS A BIG GAME FOR THE METS. THE GAME WENT THE MINNIMUM THEN THEY CALLED IT ! BOGUS !

The way to beat the Mets? Get an early lead and hope it Rains laugh.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ May 12 2006, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 12 2006, 08:08 AM)

The way to beat the Mets? Get an early lead and hope it Rains laugh.gif

I was so pissed off last night. It's like they waited until the game could be official before they called it. Nice. sarcasm.gif

If the Mets had the early lead, I've got $20 that says it would have been called in the 4th. laugh.gif

Sorry guys, but this has always been a part of baseball. They always try to get the minimum innings in, because it's hard to reschedule games. MLB always instructs umps to do all that's necessary, absent thunder and lightning, to make the games official. These things even out over the long run, so they say. Still a lot of baseball left.

QUOTE (anagramking @ May 12 2006, 03:40 PM)
Sorry guys, but this has always been a part of baseball. They always try to get the minimum innings in, because it's hard to reschedule games. MLB always instructs umps to do all that's necessary, absent thunder and lightning, to make the games official. These things even out over the long run, so they say. Still a lot of baseball left.

what do you work for major league baseball anagram ? confused13.gif we should call you the commish ! wink.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 12 2006, 02:51 PM)
Sorry guys, but this has always been a part of baseball.  They always try to get the minimum innings in, because it's hard to reschedule games.  MLB always instructs umps to do all that's necessary, absent thunder and lightning, to make the games official.  These things even out over the long run, so they say.  Still a lot of baseball left.

what do you work for major league baseball anagram ? confused13.gif we should call you the commish ! wink.gif

laugh.gif I bet it would be fun to work in baseball.

Ok...... Ok..... Just disgruntled fans, I guess. Shucks.

hey can I have my $20 back?