Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

For your cold, instead of meat, double down on garlic or onions. It always works for me.  

Thanks for the tip! That sounds pretty good, will have to try tomorrow! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueschica said:

Thanks for the tip! That sounds pretty good, will have to try tomorrow! 

Sleep tight, although that may be difficult with the Penguins only five games over .500   :sad:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Sleep tight, although that may be difficult with the Penguins only five games over .500   :sad:

Yes, Jagr's return for having his number retired was a bright spot in a pretty weak season :facepalm:.  They managed to lose that game as well.

3 hours ago, blueschica said:

Yes, Jagr's return for having his number retired was a bright spot in a pretty weak season :facepalm:.  They managed to lose that game as well.

Boo! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, blueschica said:

Thanks!  I have the achy flu and am in bed for a few days,  looks interesting.

Get well soon! It was super interesting. Fab is really open about how he and Rob were treated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Super25Smasher said:

Get well soon! It was super interesting. Fab is really open about how he and Rob were treated.

Thank you! Yeah, their story is so interesting,  but so sad for them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueschica said:

Thank you! Yeah, their story is so interesting,  but so sad for them. 

Also so sad for Jagr when he watched Van Damme's "Sudden Death" and counted he was -4 in the game.   :banghead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Also so sad for Jagr when he watched Van Damme's "Sudden Death" and counted he was -4 in the game.   :banghead:

I had forgotten that!  The one where Van Damme plays his own twin was always the one I liked , Double Impact I think?   :biggrin:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, blueschica said:

I had forgotten that!  The one where Van Damme plays his own twin was always the one I liked , Double Impact I think?   :biggrin:

Imagine two Van Dammes coming after you, doing the splits and jumping up with a spinning head kick that knocks each Van Damme out with a true double impact! A double impact KO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Couldn't get to Cracow?   :rolleyes: 

This was a weird one, it was set-up like it was comedy spy spoof with the soundtrack music to match but it turned out to be a drab, low key thriller with drawn out bloody death scenes. It was weird to see Niven get beaten up so many times and by little pipsqueaks half his size mostly. There was a hot French woman in it and she was the love interest but after going to great lengths to keep Niven alive she got got shot dead right at the end, which was a downer and yet Niven finished with a lame joke... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

This was a weird one, it was set-up like it was comedy spy spoof with the soundtrack music to match but it turned out to be a drab, low key thriller with drawn out bloody death scenes. It was weird to see Niven get beaten up so many times and by little pipsqueaks half his size mostly. There was a hot French woman in it and she was the love interest but after going to great lengths to keep Niven alive she got got shot dead right at the end, which was a downer and yet Niven finished with a lame joke... 

Nyet! It says, "Carry on with the execution".   :laugh:

• Haha 1

sH9u6Z9NXh6Ih2M7waNi8mIwY3j.jpg

Mine's not as exciting. The Dead (2010) Slow moving zombies, just the way I like 'em. Bad acting, but I've seen worse.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mine's not as exciting. The Dead (2010) Slow moving zombies, just the way I like 'em. Bad acting, but I've seen worse.  

This is a cheesy space shooter but it has some good people Tcheky Karyo, David Suchet, Jurgen Prochnow and David Warner.

• Like 1

This is a cheesy space shooter but it has some good people Tcheky Karyo, David Suchet, Jurgen Prochnow and David Warner.

It wouldn't be so cheesy had they casted Martin Landau.  :wink:

• Haha 1

The Gates (2022) It tries to be suspenseful, and it delivers. Frederick, Emma, Lucian & William will return...  :scared:

'Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies'. At first, I thought Harvey Keitel played Lincoln. Same voice and mannerism. Fort Pulaski was a nice touch.