Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

Watched a screening in the theater last night of James Cameron's The Abyss remastered 4K. The film holds up and looked absolutely amazing.

the-abyss-special-edition-1699911164379.

Edited by Rushman14
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Rushman14 said:

Watched a screening in the theater last night of James Cameron's The Abyss remastered 4K. The film holds up and looked absolutely amazing.

the-abyss-special-edition-1699911164379.

Harris looks like Statham, Biehn looks like Leguizamo and Mastrantonio looks like my wife.  :wacko:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Harris looks like Statham, Biehn looks like Leguizamo and Mastrantonio looks like my wife.  :wacko:

they enchanced Harris's hairline in that new poster.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm glad all the f-bombs in the review didn't discourage you.  :thumbsup: THE BEST IS THE BEST!   :cool:

In this one he's Pops McClane, stubbling around chasing his son who is the villain. "You shouldn't be here pops..."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

In this one he's Pops McClane, stubbling around chasing his son who is the villain. "You shouldn't be here pops..."

Nothing wrong with the movie. And anyway, what were they expecting out of Hollywood by 2013, Alien?  

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 9:40 PM, invisible airwave said:

Avoid AGDTDH.  Brad CS Jones hit the nail on the head.

I have to admit you were right. The first half an hour is one long car crash, literally and figuratively. The pops and son element is stupid, the plot is incomprehensible, what there is of it and every time they have a Russian entry in one of these American film series it turns out to be cliche nonsense with no style. They should have called it "A Bad Day to Make Another Die Hard Film" or just "A Bad Die Hard Film.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's OK, I still love you.   :kiss:

There is a good bit when the villains have got Pops and the kid on their knees and the villain starts dancing and Bruce's face is funny when he sees this.

• Like 1

There is a good bit when the villains have got Pops and the kid on their knees and the villain starts dancing and Bruce's face is funny when he sees this.

He was probably thinking about 'Pulp Fiction'.   :chickendance:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

He was probably thinking about 'Pulp Fiction'.   :chickendance:  

Then after the villain smashes them around a bit Bruce starts laughing. The villain goes: "What are you laughing at?" And Bruce says: "It's not you, I love those outfits, really...!" And laughs again.

• Like 1

Then after the villain smashes them around a bit Bruce starts laughing. The villain goes: "What are you laughing at?" And Bruce says: "It's not you, I love those outfits, really...!" And laughs again.

Roy Rogers' sequin shirts, right.   :wub:  

• Haha 1

I watched "Killers of the Flower Moon", "Five Nights At Freddy's", and "Thanksgiving".  I thought "Killers of the Flower Moon", and "Five Nights At Freddy's" are good, and recommend them.  I think "Thanksgiving" is not bad.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1