Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

It's the Rifftrax Live audio commentary for the movie.  Didn't get to go to it in theaters but I got it yesterday from backing it on Kickstarter for about 30 bucks.

I've seen much worse that they've done like Manos the Hands of Fate.  At least this has Send Me an Angel by Real Life on the soundtrack.

D8Xf41j.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

I thought it was going to be trash but it wasn't bad. A pretty good film, a western with a horror storyline.

George Hamilton wasn't in it, then?   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

George Hamilton wasn't in it, then?   :thumbsup:

No, Dracula was played by John Carradine. He didn't like it though, said it was easily his worst film, but then he also said he didn't even remember it, so maybe he forgot it was pretty good.

• Like 1

No, Dracula was played by John Carradine. He didn't like it though, said it was easily his worst film, but then he also said he didn't even remember it, so maybe he forgot it was pretty good.

Should've taken some Kung Fu lessons from David. He would've been unstoppable. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

In that case, he should've borrowed a phaser from Kirk. 

The guy who played Billy the Kid, Chuck Courtney, was in the Star Trek episode Patterns of Force a couple of years later. I think that's the one where the crew stumble on a Nazi-like regime. Courtney ironically ended up with a Billy the Kid-style death in 2000, by gunshot.

• Like 1

The guy who played Billy the Kid, Chuck Courtney, was in the Star Trek episode Patterns of Force a couple of years later. I think that's the one where the crew stumble on a Nazi-like regime. Courtney ironically ended up with a Billy the Kid-style death in 2000, by gunshot.

I pride myself on the knowledge of TOS, but I can't quite place him in the episode. He's playing Davod. Can you tell me where in the story he plays that role?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I pride myself on the knowledge of TOS, but I can't quite place him in the episode. He's playing Davod. Can you tell me where in the story he plays that role?  

I did some research and I think Chuck is playing the Gestapo guy that gets neck-pinched by Spock so that Kirk can get his uniform. It threw me for a loop because on wikipedia he's the second guest star listed, just behind David Brian who played John Gill, so I automatically thought he must've had a major role, but he was in the episode only for a few seconds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I can't remember. It may have been the guy behind the screen, a kind of Wizard of Oz kind of thing they did in that episode, unless I've remembered it wrong. He could have been one of the henchmen too.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I did some research and I think Chuck is playing the Gestapo guy that gets neck-pinched by Spock so that Kirk can get his uniform. It threw me for a loop because on wikipedia he's the second guest star listed, just behind David Brian who played John Gill, so I automatically thought he must've had a major role, but he was in the episode only for a few seconds. 

Oh yeah it was John Gill who was the Wizard of Oz dummy character.

• Like 1