Geddy and his mom to appear in "From Cradle To Stage"

blueschica

My wife and I really enjoyed this. We promised not to stalk Geddy outside the bodega on a Saturday morning while we visit Toronto.

As long as you're not trying to offer him any of your pizza, he'd be fine if you did.

• Like 1

My wife and I really enjoyed this. We promised not to stalk Geddy outside the bodega on a Saturday morning while we visit Toronto.

As long as you're not trying to offer him any of your pizza, he'd be fine if you did.

He and his body guard won't hop on motor cycles speeding away as fast as they can?

He and his body guard won't hop on motor cycles speeding away as fast as they can?

Wrong guy

Wrong guy

The grass smoker that brawls at wedding receptions?

Haha my wife and I just watched it and afterwards she said “we need to go to Toronto and look for them at the Bodega” :)

• Like 1

Haha my wife and I just watched it and afterwards she said “we need to go to Toronto and look for them at the Bodega” :)

Let me know when you're going. The six of us can have lunch together.

• Like 1

Let me know when you're going. The six of us can have lunch together.

That would not suck.

For those who haven't yet seen Geddy Lee and his mother Mary's appearance in From Cradle To Stage, Cosmo Music has uploaded a beginning snippet on their Vimeo channel.

The episode starts off with Geddy doing a book signing for Big Beautiful of Bass at Cosmo Music.

http://vimeo.com/571339985

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 6