THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

I may be one step closer to getting an autism/ADHD assessment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'tism seems to run in my family, my dad and his mom are and were probably autistic. My mom might even be on the spectrum, too.

The sensory/social issues can be a dead giveaway. Sometimes it's not so "obvious".

This morning, my boss told me that if I can't work my shift without having to sit down and rest, then I am of no use to her. "I'm a 55-year-old woman with diabetes and heart problems, and the only time I sit down during a 14-hour shift is on my break." That's actually not something to be proud of, lady! A disability is not a lack of worth ethic. Nobody here gets paid enough to do that to their body. It is not the employee's fault that this establishment is a money pit, and they can't possibly put any more money towards labor.

• Like 1

This isn't the first time that an employer has implied/told me that I am a waste of money if I can't be up and moving on my feet during my entire shift, lol.

Normalize considering deaths caused by aggressive or extremely negligent driving murder.

Murder. It's murder. Get used to the word.

Just watched a rough clip of some guy going like 80mph through a red light and striking and instantly killing a mother and daughter in a crosswalk. Released on $20,000 bail pending trial. What's he gonna get if he doesn't flee? Five whole years? Shit's f***ed

The US's absolute third world standard of driving and legal system application of driving penalties pisses me off as much as abortion pisses off LABT

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, jamie said:

This morning, my boss told me that if I can't work my shift without having to sit down and rest, then I am of no use to her. "I'm a 55-year-old woman with diabetes and heart problems, and the only time I sit down during a 14-hour shift is on my break." That's actually not something to be proud of, lady! A disability is not a lack of worth ethic. Nobody here gets paid enough to do that to their body. It is not the employee's fault that this establishment is a money pit, and they can't possibly put any more money towards labor.

I'm amazed that uppity lady is still alive treating her ailing body like shit like that. f**k her. f**k people telling you you can't make reasonable accommodations. You're not some vulnerable home depot parking lot day laborer. Last time I checked, the retail/food labor market is an employee's market, not employers', I don't think she's in a position to expect perfection for pay in the teens, at all. Cue "NoBoDy WaNtS tO wOrK aNyMoRe" nonsense

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm amazed that uppity lady is still alive treating her ailing body like shit like that. f**k her. f**k people telling you you can't make reasonable accommodations. You're not some vulnerable home depot parking lot day laborer. Last time I checked, the retail/food labor market is an employee's market, not employers', I don't think she's in a position to expect perfection for pay in the teens, at all. Cue "NoBoDy WaNtS tO wOrK aNyMoRe" nonsense

My pay isn’t even in the teens! I make $12 stupid dollars an hour! She just wants people who are willing and able to over extend themselves and do whatever it takes to get through each day. Employers really do not like spending their money on disabled/chronically ill employees, believe me!

It feels like my knees are degrading or something 

37 minutes ago, Union 5-3992 said:

You best extend that out to '85 because Power Windows is a perfect album.

Power Windows is solid. I used to really really like it, considering it their peak 80's.

Now I just like it, and consider it "solid 80's".

Hard to top P/G man

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1