THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

i hope i start getting grey hairs soon..

i have enough white hairs to be noticeable and it kinda sucks because they’re a different texture and harder to style than my darker strands, i guess for men it’s a different vibe though?

• Like 1

I think I'll respond to hyperinflation by doing cheaper things in life for a while. No more $11 flavored olive oils, 50% less lattes, cook at home more

many ways to pay yourself first

Am I an asshole for lightly hoping that my grandfather leaves me a bit of inheritance? Late stage capitalism needs dollars

lol that the new thing for oldies seems to be to waste all your money before passing on.
  • Like 1

Am I an asshole for lightly hoping that my grandfather leaves me a bit of inheritance? Late stage capitalism needs dollars

lol that the new thing for oldies seems to be to waste all your money before passing on.

The Miata forum I'm on, understandably, has a TON of boomers. I recall one signature there, "Trying to spend my kids inheritance!"

• Like 2

Hypothetical area in the United States has single-family home prices jump 80% during a time period where wages rise 10-20%. Is the reason a typical Millennial in such an area can't buy a home either

A: Median single-family home price becoming 8x or more median income in the same area.

B: Avocado toast

• Like 1

i think the senile are being scammed with this weird new culture, why would the dying prioritize worldly desires above their children’s safety and success?

that’s something i think about a lot now to the point of illness, how scams are being brought out on such widespread and infectious scale, things have become so convenient and understandable that any sort of deviation from the standard seems suspicious now. it’s understandable how some people end up full on schizo