Killers turns 40 today!

Rod in Toronto

Don't forget the other KILLERS, 40 years old in 2022!!

killers-59c64464a8e32.jpg

Kiss is highly forgettable.

Amen

• Like 1

You've not even tried them!

I was going to, but I forgot.

:moon:

Kiss is one of the all-time greats. :blaze:

53ace6c47a263cdc801d57fb3b906370.jpg

I love it loud!

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38700000/KISS-NYC-December-1977-Alive-II-Tour-Madison-Square-Garden-paul-stanley-38724189-1200-798.jpg

• Like 2

I love it loud!

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/38700000/KISS-NYC-December-1977-Alive-II-Tour-Madison-Square-Garden-paul-stanley-38724189-1200-798.jpg

Why do people slag Kiss off?

• Like 1

I love it loud!

It's because it's become trendy, they're following what people say on various blog sites and user review sites like Rate Your Music. Most of these people have only heard about 2 songs and this makes them an authority on the subject. They do this with lots of other bands as well.

I love it loud!

It's because it's become trendy, they're following what people say on various blog sites and user review sites like Rate Your Music. Most of these people have only heard about 2 songs and this makes them an authority on the subject. They do this with lots of other bands as well.

I enjoyed The Elder, but the rest of the albums I've played didn't stick for me. Same goes for talented bands like Van Halen and Def Leppard. So, I enjoy them to an extent, but I've not found myself ever wanting to dig any deeper.

Alive is great for what it is though.

I love it loud!

I enjoyed The Elder, but the rest of the albums I've played didn't stick for me. Same goes for talented bands like Van Halen and Def Leppard. So, I enjoy them to an extent, but I've not found myself ever wanting to dig any deeper.

What you need to do now is make sure the next 39 CDs you buy are all Uriah Heep albums!

I love it loud!

What you need to do now is make sure the next 39 CDs you buy are all Uriah Heep albums!

Not a bad shout! Uriah Heep and Magnum are two bands I found last year who I like a lot.

• Like 1

Great review of Killers with several insights into the songs I wasn't aware of. Killers is killer. I never flinch when someone says this is their favorite Maiden album because I understand why. I started listening to Maiden seriously once Powerslave was released so I have always been a huge Dickinson fan, but this album rivals anything they did with Bruce. It's Maiden's darkest and heaviest release and Dianno is perfect on it. It doesn't have as many anthems as the debut, but the performance and production on Killers are much better with songs that are better fleshed out. Up The Irons! :haz:
  • Like 3

Great review of Killers with several insights into the songs I wasn't aware of. Killers is killer. I never flinch when someone says this is their favorite Maiden album because I understand why. I started listening to Maiden seriously once Powerslave was released so I have always been a huge Dickinson fan, but this album rivals anything they did with Bruce. It's Maiden's darkest and heaviest release and Dianno is perfect on it. It doesn't have as many anthems as the debut, but the performance and production on Killers are much better with songs that are better fleshed out. Up The Irons! :haz:

Glad you liked it, man!!!