You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

26 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Okay. Uh, legs up! Doctor, come in. Come on in, all of you. That's it. Jolly good. :cool:

Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky :old: was born in a Simon Ibanez post just outside St Petersburg.   

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky :old: was born in a Simon Ibanez post just outside St Petersburg.   

This theory has become known as the waste of time theory and was abandoned in 1956. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Twenty-three years ago?  :unsure:  

He has been dead for four years, but he has not let that prevent him from coming here this evening. :wub:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He has been dead for four years, but he has not let that prevent him from coming here this evening. :wub:

And putting the case against the Government is a small patch of brown liquid.  :wave:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And putting the case against the Government is a small patch of brown liquid.  :wave:

Your Majesty 73 is like a stream of bat's piss. :biggrin:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Your Majesty 73 is like a stream of bat's piss. :biggrin:

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. The head admin will be along to abuse you in a few moments. :admin: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. The head admin will be along to abuse you in a few moments. :admin: 

Yes, Char-admin! Sweeping away the last remnants of posting chauvinism, polishing off all who dare stand in his way, and cleaning up all in the posting game. :fistscrying:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, Char-admin! Sweeping away the last remnants of posting chauvinism, polishing off all who dare stand in his way, and cleaning up all in the posting game. :fistscrying:

Before my drift has become apparent?   :wtf:  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Before my drift has become apparent?   :wtf:  

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. :popcorn:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the post there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. :popcorn:

Oh, anyway. On to scene twenty-four, which is a smashing scene with some lovely acting... :hug2: :smash: :drool:  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, anyway. On to scene twenty-four, which is a smashing scene with some lovely acting... :hug2: :smash: :drool:  

Ladies and gentlemen, to read the nominations for the Light Entertainment Award, the remains of the late Sir Alan Waddle. :confused:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Ladies and gentlemen, to read the nominations for the Light Entertainment Award, the remains of the late Sir Alan Waddle. :confused:

:blah:   'Ere. He says he's not dead!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:blah:   'Ere. He says he's not dead!  

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion. :ninja:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion. :ninja:

I've kept a watch on the currency, and I've watched it, and I haven't got any.  :smile:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I've kept a watch on the currency, and I've watched it, and I haven't got any.  :smile:

Stop it! Stop it! Stop this ... this hideous facade. :puke:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   It's only a model.   

You see we're from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda, and they're all that size there. :tongue:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

You see we're from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda, and they're all that size there. :tongue:

It's the legendary Black Beasts of Aaarrrggh!   :bolt:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, where's the sport in that?   :confused:  

No, it was just a little joke. Actually, I am the Council Ratcatcher. :pirate:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, it was just a little joke. Actually, I am the Council Ratcatcher. :pirate:

Very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers!   :angry:  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers!   :angry:  

:no: When the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: When the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. 

And now here is Chief Inspector Simon McZatapathique with the winning song once again.   :atickhum: :blah:  :atickhum:  

• Like 1