You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

27 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Actually what happens is he goes off there, off camera, and just waits there so it looks as though he's gone down... to the basement. Actually I think he's rather overdoing it. :facepalm:

And then he sees the lion and he fights it and kills it and the blood goes pssssssssshhh in slow motion. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And then he sees the lion and he fights it and kills it and the blood goes pssssssssshhh in slow motion. :thumbsup:

:sad:  I'll give you some blood if you'll give me a thing to do some urine in. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:confused:  Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. 

That nice Mr Heath would never allow that. :wagfinger: It's funny he never married.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He's married to a very attractive table lamp. :wub:

:blink: Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:blink: Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.

I came all the way from Oslo. I'm a professor of archeology. :old: I'm an expert in ancient civilizations. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Are you trying to tell me my job? :whipgirl:

Mr. Ibanez, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for. And I think I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :yes:

• Like 1

Mr. Ibanez, you asked us to advise you which job in life you were best suited for. And I think I can say, without fear of contradiction, that the ideal job for you is chartered accountancy. :yes:

Cool it. I'm an ice cream salesman. I'm senior to both of you.  :cool:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I think you're an encyclopedia salesman. If l let you in you'll sell me encyclopedias. :unsure:

:no: We've got your dung.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah, what's so special about the cheesemakers?  :thumbsdown:

:confused: Oh, nothing, nothing. Now where were you thinking of going?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Let us ride to...Camelot! :knight:

:wacko: Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets. There may be some on-the-corner grocery stores behind those rocks, but it's difficult to tell from this angle. It does seem to suggest that most of the shopping here is by direct mail.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:wacko: Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets. There may be some on-the-corner grocery stores behind those rocks, but it's difficult to tell from this angle. It does seem to suggest that most of the shopping here is by direct mail.

I'd care to purchase a chicken. :chickendance:How much would that work out to per pound, my good fellow? 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'd care to purchase a chicken. :chickendance:How much would that work out to per pound, my good fellow? 

Excuse me sir, but I ought to have told you that Mr. Ibanez does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Excuse me sir, but I ought to have told you that Mr. Ibanez does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :biggrin:

:wagfinger: He places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair and locks himself in the cupboard. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger: He places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair and locks himself in the cupboard. 

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK? :blah:

• Like 2