You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Just now, blackhawkrush said:

Right, sir. I'll get you a senior assistant... :alex:

:yes: treeduck is the Musical and Artistic Director of Covent Garden. He is himself a talented musician, he is a world famous authority on nineteenth-century Russian music and he's come into the studio tonight to talk about Tchaikovsky.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: treeduck is the Musical and Artistic Director of Covent Garden. He is himself a talented musician, he is a world famous authority on nineteenth-century Russian music and he's come into the studio tonight to talk about Tchaikovsky.

:zzz:  Give him another twenty seconds.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:zzz:  Give him another twenty seconds.

:no: And now over to me. Exclusively on the programme today we have the LABT, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: And now over to me. Exclusively on the programme today we have the LABT, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing. :thumbsdown:

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is set fire to all houses in the street. This will stir up anti-communist hatred and LABT and your neighbors will be right with you as you organize counter-revolutionary terror. So you see, if you act promptly enough, any left-wing uprising can be dealt with by the end of the party. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

If you're having canapes, as I showed you last week, or an outdoor barbecue, then the thing to do is set fire to all houses in the street. This will stir up anti-communist hatred and LABT and your neighbors will be right with you as you organize counter-revolutionary terror. So you see, if you act promptly enough, any left-wing uprising can be dealt with by the end of the party. :thumbsup:

Well, don't leave him hanging around outside, darling. Ask him in. :blast:

• Like 2

Well, don't leave him hanging around outside, darling. Ask him in. :blast:

No, no, can't stop. Just passing by, actually. Just dropped in to tell you there's been a walk-out in the Impressionists.  :nyanya:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, no, can't stop. Just passing by, actually. Just dropped in to tell you there's been a walk-out in the Impressionists.  :nyanya:

Yes. I used to work in the Academie Francaise, but it didn't do me any good at all, and I once worked in the library in the Prado in Madrid, but it didn't teach me nothing, I recall. :nuts:

• Like 2

Yes. I used to work in the Academie Francaise, but it didn't do me any good at all, and I once worked in the library in the Prado in Madrid, but it didn't teach me nothing, I recall. :nuts:

Bonjour...et maintenant...comme d'habitude, au sujet du Le Marche Redmayne. :chickendance:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat. 

:yes: Ladies and gentlemen, to read the nominations for the Light Entertainment Award, the remains of the late Sir 73 Waddle.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm not dead! :facepalm:

:thumbsup: 73 has knocked himself out and so he is the winner and he goes on next week to meet himself in the final! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm up to here. I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it.  :huh:

:eh:  I don't know, mush, I'll have a look in the script. Where are we? Show 8. Are you 'man'?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, there he goes again! "Classified information!" Oh, sitting on the settee with our scones and our classified information! :wagfinger:

TRF would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan-Am. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. :blast::zzz:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

TRF would like to apologize to the police about the character of Police Constable Pan-Am. He was not meant to represent the average police officer. :blast::zzz:

Their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :kiss:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Their fine work is at least appreciated by me. :kiss:

I thank you, gentlemen. The year has been a good one for the Society. :cool:

• Like 1

I thank you, gentlemen. The year has been a good one for the Society. :cool:

:wtf:Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wtf:Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt. 

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me, you asked him. :gumby:

• Like 2