You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Miss Rita Fairbanks - you organized this reconstruction of the Battle of Pearl Harbour - why?

Because Drake was too clever for the German fleet. :atickhum:

The German casualties were appalling. :laughing yellow guy: :LMAO: :laughing guy: :joker: :LOLsign: :rfl:

But the treatment does work with some people. This chap came to us straight from the Chichester Festival; we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal.

You are Sandy Camp, the actor? :blink:
  • Like 2

Miss Rita Fairbanks - you organized this reconstruction of the Battle of Pearl Harbour - why?

The German casualties were appalling. :laughing yellow guy: :LMAO: :laughing guy: :joker: :LOLsign: :rfl:

But the treatment does work with some people. This chap came to us straight from the Chichester Festival; we operated just in time, and now he's almost normal.

Acting on a hunch I spent several months in Buenos Aires as Blind Pew, returning through the Panama Canal as Ratty, in 'Toad of Toad Hall'.
  • Like 2

Acting on a hunch I spent several months in Buenos Aires as Blind Pew, returning through the Panama Canal as Ratty, in 'Toad of Toad Hall'.

Those who were left alive at the end got their money back. :ebert:
  • Like 2

You see I mainly design slaughter houses. Yes, pity. Mind you, this is a real beaut. I mean, none of your blood caked on the walls and flesh flying out of the windows, inconveniencing the passers-by with this one.
  • Like 2

You see I mainly design slaughter houses. Yes, pity. Mind you, this is a real beaut. I mean, none of your blood caked on the walls and flesh flying out of the windows, inconveniencing the passers-by with this one.

All right then, what about 8a Woodford Square?
  • Like 2

Look, how many streets do you know that have got lakes in them?
  • Like 2

Where are we going to get forty-four tons of plankton from every morning? Blackhawkrush was dead vexed about that. They thought he was mad in the deli.
  • Like 2

Where are we going to get forty-four tons of plankton from every morning? Blackhawkrush was dead vexed about that. They thought he was mad in the deli.

'Course it's a good idea. Behold. :spitwater: That is your purpose, IbanezJem and Your_Lion.
  • Like 2

'Course it's a good idea. Behold. :spitwater: That is your purpose, IbanezJem and Your_Lion.

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet.
  • Like 2

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet.

:yes: Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt.
  • Like 2

:yes: Three men dead, the factory burnt down, the account lost and our firm completely bankrupt.

This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.
  • Like 2

This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Well, that'll save a bit of time. Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.
  • Like 2

Well, that'll save a bit of time. Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.

That's it. Scott's in Africa. As many lions as we need. He's looking for a pole no one else knows about.
  • Like 2

That's it. Scott's in Africa. As many lions as we need. He's looking for a pole no one else knows about.

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties... and female ones at that,
  • Like 2

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties... and female ones at that,

And I believe Kirk Vilb is playing the title role. :coy:
  • Like 2

Now Frank - Fran - Frannie - little Frannie-pooh...
  • Like 2

Now Frank - Fran - Frannie - little Frannie-pooh...

Coochy coochy Coo. :poke: Look at him laughing... ooh, he's a chirpy little fellow. Isn't he a chirpy little fellow ... eh? eh? Does he talk Does he talk, eh?
  • Like 2

Die ist ein Kinnerhunder und zwei Mackel uber und der bitte schon ist den Wunderhaus sprechensie. 'Nein' sprecht der Herren 'Ist aufern borger mit zveitingen`.
  • Like 2

Die ist ein Kinnerhunder und zwei Mackel uber und der bitte schon ist den Wunderhaus sprechensie. 'Nein' sprecht der Herren 'Ist aufern borger mit zveitingen`.

:ranton: Anyone found trivializing this war will face the supreme penalty that military law can provide. :rantoff:
  • Like 2

:ranton: Anyone found trivializing this war will face the supreme penalty that military law can provide. :rantoff:

Well, they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.
  • Like 2

Well, they've spent a good night in there last night in preparation for the final assault today. The leader of the expedition is twenty-nine-year-old Bert Tagg - a local headmaster and mother of three.

It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's :wacko: birthday and she's having a disemboweling party for a few friends.
  • Like 2

It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's :wacko: birthday and she's having a disemboweling party for a few friends.

No. He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in shooting accident. Nasty business. I his susscussor... how you say... succsussor.
  • Like 2

No. He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in shooting accident. Nasty business. I his susscussor... how you say... succsussor.

Dear Sir, I am writing to complain about that post about people failing out of a high building. I have worked all my life in such a building and have never once.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh
  • Like 2

Dear Sir, I am writing to complain about that post about people failing out of a high building. I have worked all my life in such a building and have never once.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh

Popular as this jest has always been, however, it cannot compare with the ribald connotations associated with the dispatch of an edible missile. First... first the simple straightforward "offensive deposit."
  • Like 2

Popular as this jest has always been, however, it cannot compare with the ribald connotations associated with the dispatch of an edible missile. First... first the simple straightforward "offensive deposit."

:eyeroll: You promised you'd tell us about pointed sticks.
  • Like 2