You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? :unsure:

Meow - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there. Your_Lion - go to Canada and work your way south to Nicaragua by July. Robert - you stay here as front man.

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:

I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge.

Get on with it. GET ON WITH IT! :madra: :madra: :madra:

How splendid it is to see the flower of British manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. Britain need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east...
  • Like 3

Meow - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there. Your_Lion - go to Canada and work your way south to Nicaragua by July. Robert - you stay here as front man.

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:

How splendid it is to see the flower of British manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. Britain need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.

Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed. I shall make a feint to the north-east...

But you see a lion is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, and they look like this... :pussy:
  • Like 3

But you see a lion is a huge savage beast, about five feet high, ten feet long, weighing about four hundred pounds, and they look like this... :pussy:

Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already
  • Like 3

Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already

You know what Your_Lion's like after a few novels. :eyeroll:
  • Like 3

Ees nothing, Señor, ees just some literature. :blush:
  • Like 3

I don't care how excrementally :blush: it is. Hand it over with all speed.
  • Like 3

If I give you that one and you have some of his coins... is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? Well, that's nice! Right! Now. I've got a tiara ... you've got one... you've got one of the boxes... you've got one... anyone else got a tiara? Take your hat off!... Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. :rage:
  • Like 3

If I give you that one and you have some of his coins... is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? Well, that's nice! Right! Now. I've got a tiara ... you've got one... you've got one of the boxes... you've got one... anyone else got a tiara? Take your hat off!... Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. :rage:

I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument or were you thinking of taking a course?
  • Like 3

I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument or were you thinking of taking a course?

Look! We can't afford it! The Rush Forum is short of money as it is. You see, TRF has to pay a member twenty guineas if he posts, and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget..
  • Like 3

Look! We can't afford it! The Rush Forum is short of money as it is. You see, TRF has to pay a member twenty guineas if he posts, and it makes a bit of a hole in the budget..

Can I just say that I'll never appear on TRF again? :gumby:
  • Like 3

Latterly, Robert had become increasingly worried about Spiny Norman. He had come to the conclusion that Norman slept in an aeroplane hangar at O`Hare Airport. And so on March 27th 2021, Robert blew up Chicago. Even the police began to sit up and take notice.
  • Like 3

Latterly, Robert had become increasingly worried about Spiny Norman. He had come to the conclusion that Norman slept in an aeroplane hangar at O`Hare Airport. And so on March 27th 2021, Robert blew up Chicago. Even the police began to sit up and take notice.

Let that be a warning to you all. You move at your peril. :codger:
  • Like 3

Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
  • Like 3

Oh, be a dear and get me some rats bane for the budgie's boil. :madra:
  • Like 3

Oh, be a dear and get me some rats bane for the budgie's boil. :madra:

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this show. This is show five - I'm not in until show eight.
  • Like 3

Well men, we've got a pretty difficult cat to confuse today so let's get straight on with it. :yes:

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.
  • Like 3

Well men, we've got a pretty difficult cat to confuse today so let's get straight on with it. :yes:

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination. :P
  • Like 3

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination. :P

Bet that's a link, ma'am. ;)
  • Like 2

Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing.
  • Like 2

:yay: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir? Sounded a bit like an alarm going off.
  • Like 2

:yay: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir? Sounded a bit like an alarm going off.

He's deaf as - dea - deaf as a p- p- post, sir.
  • Like 2

Fourth word, three syllables. First syllable...Ear? :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Yes, yes, it is indeed. You're on your way to the lounge suite, Karl.
  • Like 2

Yes, yes, it is indeed. You're on your way to the lounge suite, Karl.

I think I'd be happier with a bugged one. :wub:
  • Like 2