You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat.

Well, no, no, but it's not at all a well cat, so as we were going away for a fortnight's holiday, I thought I'd better bury it just to be on the safe side.

And then she'll get eaten up by maggots and weevils. :tsk:

Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really.

:yes: Fabianski particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure on the suspect West Ham defense.

Were you surprised at the way Spurs ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?
  • Like 2

Well, no, no, but it's not at all a well cat, so as we were going away for a fortnight's holiday, I thought I'd better bury it just to be on the safe side.

:yes: Fabianski particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure on the suspect West Ham defense.

Were you surprised at the way Spurs ceded midfield dominance so early on in the game?

Who would have thought, though many expected it, that this remarkable forty-five-year-old, 9' 4" dwarf of a man, who is still only seventeen in some parts of the world, would ever really be ... Oh and there was a goal there apparently ... :huh:
  • Like 1

Who would have thought, though many expected it, that this remarkable forty-five-year-old, 9' 4" dwarf of a man, who is still only seventeen in some parts of the world, would ever really be ... Oh and there was a goal there apparently ... :huh:

Marx is claiming that it was offside. :rage:
  • Like 2

He'd already been cautioned for pursing his lips earlier on in the game and now he's off! So let's see a playback of that...
  • Like 2

He'd already been cautioned for pursing his lips earlier on in the game and now he's off! So let's see a playback of that...

I'm sorry there isn't time, we're just about to get another result... :hug2:
  • Like 2

The results were most illuminating. The penguins scores were consistently equal to those of the non-English-speaking group.
  • Like 2

The results were most illuminating. The penguins scores were consistently equal to those of the non-English-speaking group.

Nous sommes ici ce matin pour loire témoin à l'ouvermre de la nouvelle boîte pour reinplacer la boîte qui autrefois était placée au coin d'Ulverston Road et Sandwood Crescent.
  • Like 2

Nous sommes ici ce matin pour loire témoin à l'ouvermre de la nouvelle boîte pour reinplacer la boîte qui autrefois était placée au coin d'Ulverston Road et Sandwood Crescent.

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk.
  • Like 2

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk.

:tsk: Simon is really an Australian trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers.
  • Like 2

:tsk: Simon is really an Australian trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers.

Mmm. That's what he used to say. 'It's all for the good of the country' he used to say.
  • Like 2

Mmm. That's what he used to say. 'It's all for the good of the country' he used to say.

He was a looney, but he was a happy looney. :joker: Lucky bastard.
  • Like 2

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.
  • Like 2

I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets. :|
  • Like 2

Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets. :|

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten New World Women can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.
  • Like 2

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten New World Women can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.

Now, old lady, you have one last chance...you have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Now, old lady, you have one last chance...you have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance. :popcorn:

Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent. What can we do about it? :scared:
  • Like 2

Now, what's to be done? Tell me sir, have you confused your New World Woman recently? :geddy: :Neil: :Alex:

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir.

And the blood goes pssssssshh in slow motion. :o
  • Like 2

Now, what's to be done? Tell me sir, have you confused your New World Woman recently? :geddy: :Neil: :Alex:

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready.
  • Like 2

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready.

With a large piece of wet paper. Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the :16ton:
  • Like 2

With a large piece of wet paper. Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the :16ton:

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer. There are millions of others!
  • Like 2

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer. There are millions of others!

Covered in glory, Sir Your_Lion rode home to West Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.
  • Like 2

Covered in glory, Sir Your_Lion rode home to West Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.

Just a twig brushing against the window. ;)
  • Like 2

Just a twig brushing against the window. ;)

I've been pushed around long enough. This is it. This is your moment Arthur Pewtey - this is it Arthur Pewtey. At last you're a man! :rage:

All right, Dierdre, come out of there

• Like 2