Happy 10th Anniversary laughedatbytime

Rick N. Backer

Holy cow, another 10 years! Congrats to you sir!

Thanks, Entre! Your placement of Permanent Waves in the appropriate decade is an oasis of common sense in an increasingly silly world!

Happy anniversary LABT!! :cheers:

Thanks, RR, for being a huge factor in creating this place and keeping it a fun place to be!

Happy Anniversary laughedat !

1170x400-go-bd.jpg?itok=tKZ5alxT

Thanks, chickenhawk, and please know that I support you and your fellow Mainers in your efforts to remain outside of the giant hole of suck after 200 years of freedom.

Happy 10th anniversary!

Thanks, zepphead! You're still a relative newbie but already a great contributor. Here's to as good a first ten years here as I've had!

:notworthy: Happy 10th Anniversary, LABT !! :notworthy: Cheers to a great guy who makes me laugh! Here's to many more TRF anniversaries!

TSQSvXUm.pngrmLomo3l.jpgJGtDwS1m.png

Thanks, chica! Glad I can entertain you, entertainment seems to be in short supply these days, even with more entertainment options than ever!

By the way, I thought Kentucky was in Pennsylvania. Or is that Pennsyltucky?

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Happy 10th LABT!

Thanks, Syrinx, and Go Cowboys! (Offer limited to when they play the Patriots...)

• Like 1

I'd wish you a happy anniversary, but because they are really just a construct of the white male patriarchy ultimately designed to subjugate women and people of color, I'll just say have a nice day.
  • Like 1

:notworthy: Happy 10th Anniversary, LABT !! :notworthy: Cheers to a great guy who makes me laugh! Here's to many more TRF anniversaries!

TSQSvXUm.pngrmLomo3l.jpgJGtDwS1m.png

Thanks, chica! Glad I can entertain you, entertainment seems to be in short supply these days, even with more entertainment options than ever!

By the way, I thought Kentucky was in Pennsylvania. Or is that Pennsyltucky?

:LOL: :LOL: Definitely Pennsyltucky these days, at least in central PA where I am now! We are currently under a rash of both parties getting upset about each other's election signs. I opted out and bought the house flag instead, let someone try to steal that sucker! :P

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary

rai6p6msz6vatkckwlgv.jpg

Same to you, the closest thing we have to a metal god we have at TRF. :haz: :haz: :haz:

Best of luck to your Saints this year!

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary

rai6p6msz6vatkckwlgv.jpg

Same to you, the closest thing we have to a metal god we have at TRF. :haz: :haz: :haz:

The Patriots dynasty looks to be at an end, a perfect time for the Dolphins to take over. Meanwhile we'll send Brady into retirement! :clap: :ebert:

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary

rai6p6msz6vatkckwlgv.jpg

The Patriots dynasty looks to be at an end, a perfect time for the Dolphins to take over. Meanwhile we'll send Brady into retirement! :clap: :ebert:

:yes:

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary

rai6p6msz6vatkckwlgv.jpg

:yes:

Hey the Clowney to the SAINTS rumour has new life. There's been some rumblings from the twitter sports writers that Clowney is down to the Titans and Saints as his 2020 landing spot. Apparently Sean Payton has already talked to him twice and is eager to get him signed and on the field by Monday.