Blue Oyster Cult new album details

treeduck

Is it me or is the production on this outstanding? I mean it's actually clean and the low end isn't run up to the max to compensate for music being played on phones nowadays.

That Was Me is definitely the better of the 2. Dare I say it's metal?

"Tainted Blood" is now available on iTunes!! RICHIE RULES!!!!! What an incredible musician! Great guitar player and singer!! I LOVE HIM!

"That Was Me" and "Box In My Head" are videos too!!!! AMAZING!!

This album could be my 2020 ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!

BÖC RULES!!!!!

BLOWS KANSAS AWAY!!!! LOL!

• Like 1

"Tainted Blood" is now available on iTunes!! RICHIE RULES!!!!! What an incredible musician! Great guitar player and singer!! I LOVE HIM!

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Earl I'm shocked that you never wear trainers. It seems like everyone wears trainers these days.

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Earl I'm shocked that you never wear trainers. It seems like everyone wears trainers these days.

Trainers? No Pat. Just Nike or Under Armor black shorts.

BÖC RULES!!!!!

What shoes do you wear with them?

Tainted Blood is another good one. They're three for three with the new songs so far. The material sounds fresh and strong.

X-1!!!! YES! I love how Eric sings the opener. Then Buck takes the next track, then Richie nails the third track.

I am sooooo pumped!!!

ALERT TO HUMANS WHO STILL BUY COMPACT DISCS!!!!!

JAPAN IS GOING TO RELEASE THIS CD WITH A BONUS TRACK!!!

October 9th is Christmas Morning!!! BLUE OYSTER EVENING! Wait! "ONE ENCHANTED EVENING!"

BLUE OYSTER CULT RULES!

• Like 1

BÖC RULES!!!!!

I still wear Nike Frees although those shoes are being deleted I believe. I wear custom insoles to I can walk my ass off. Before the fires and heatwave I was walking 5 miles a day.

There is another heatwave coming here over the weekend. I can't believe this shit.

• Like 1

BÖC RULES!!!!!

I still wear Nike Frees although those shoes are being deleted I believe. I wear custom insoles to I can walk my ass off. Before the fires and heatwave I was walking 5 miles a day.

There is another heatwave coming here over the weekend. I can't believe this shit.

Aren't they trainers?

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Aren't they trainers?

They are athletic but they aren't tight and mold to the legs. More free flowing like regular shorts. I don't like that tight fit shit man.

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Aren't they trainers?

They are athletic but they aren't tight and mold to the legs. More free flowing like regular shorts. I don't like that tight fit shit man.

Wait a second I think we've got our wires crossed here. I'm talking about footwear, like you know sneakers!

BÖC RULES!!!!!

I don't. I wear brogues or leather boots.

Tainted Blood is another good one. They're three for three with the new songs so far. The material sounds fresh and strong.

X-1!!!! YES! I love how Eric sings the opener. Then Buck takes the next track, then Richie nails the third track.

I am sooooo pumped!!!

Yeah, I really like how they've been switching up the vocals, and I think there's already a lot of variety in general with these tracks. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this album.

• Like 2

I am sooooo pumped!!!

Yeah, I really like how they've been switching up the vocals, and I think there's already a lot of variety in general with these tracks. I'm starting to get pretty excited about this album.

Ditto and ditto. Let's go BOC! :pussy:
  • Like 2

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Thigh high??

BÖC RULES!!!!!

Thigh high??

Of course!

• Like 1

I am sooooo pumped!!!

I can't wait for this record!!! All three videos are top quality too!!! Buck and Bloom are LEGENDS!!!!!

• Like 2

I am sooooo pumped!!!

I can't wait for this record!!! All three videos are top quality too!!! Buck and Bloom are LEGENDS!!!!!

This is gonna be a fantastic album, I really love the 3 videos that are released. Buck Dharma RULES!!!!!!
  • Like 1

I am sooooo pumped!!!

This is gonna be a fantastic album, I really love the 3 videos that are released. Buck Dharma RULES!!!!!!

Hahahaha!! Your awesome post looks exactly like something I would type!!!!!

ERIC BLOOM RULES!!!

• Like 1

I just bought a nice acoustic electric guitar off of Eric Bloom last night.

I made and offer to him and he accepted it. I made Eric pay for the shipping!!! LOL!

I made a famous rock star pay for shipping!

I asked Eric to sign his guitar in silver sharpie.

I also told him via email that the first three songs are instant hits!

Told him that "The Symbol Remains" could be my Album Of The Year without even hearing the rest of it yet!

Told Eric that I fell in love with Blue Oyster Cult in 1982 listening to "Fire Of Unknown Origin." I was only a freshman in high school.

Told him that my last concert with BOC was in San Ramon at a high school.

Told him I can't wait to see you back on tour in 2021.

He was brief. Eric is a quiet soul but he was very nice. Liked my positive energy and thanked me for the purchase.

The guitar was used in the recording studio for demos. Eric also played this guitar in his home.

Pumped!!!

BLUE OYSTER CULT MAKES KANSAS LOOK LIKE RHOAD ISLAND PAT! LOL!!!!

• Like 1

I just bought a nice acoustic electric guitar off of Eric Bloom last night.

I made and offer to him and he accepted it. I made Eric pay for the shipping!!! LOL!

I made a famous rock star pay for shipping!

I asked Eric to sign his guitar in silver sharpie.

I also told him via email that the first three songs are instant hits!

Told him that "The Symbol Remains" could be my Album Of The Year without even hearing the rest of it yet!

Told Eric that I fell in love with Blue Oyster Cult in 1982 listening to "Fire Of Unknown Origin." I was only a freshman in high school.

Told him that my last concert with BOC was in San Ramon at a high school.

Told him I can't wait to see you back on tour in 2021.

He was brief. Eric is a quiet soul but he was very nice. Liked my positive energy and thanked me for the purchase.

The guitar was used in the recording studio for demos. Eric also played this guitar in his home.

Pumped!!!

BLUE OYSTER CULT MAKES KANSAS LOOK LIKE RHOAD ISLAND PAT! LOL!!!!

Did you tell him you're a drummer??

• Like 1