Loudwires list of 30 rock and metal shows now streaming

tangy

This is an interesting show where musicians are interviewed. Geddy was in one episode, I think that one's on youtube but apparently they are releasing others now.

SPEAKEASY

"We all need something to look forward to, especially during a time of isolation like we're all experiencing now. Beginning tomorrow with Carlos Santana and Harry Belafonte, we will be releasing a Speakeasy episode every Wednesday at 12pm EST on our YouTube channel. Each episode will be available for one week for your viewing pleasure.

Set a reminder to watch tomorrow's premiere with us here!: https://youtu.be/zFspYqVhqqE "

MabeSJfl.png

• Like 1

I have seen a bunch of these but not all

stay inside and get fried!

https://loudwire.com...hows-streaming/

Thanks, tangy! So many of these look great! We got Netflix to watch over the winter and were going to drop it this month but these make it worth keeping! (Well, this list and social distancing . . . . :P )

• Like 1

There's also a series on Netflix about the evolution of hip hop. It's an interesting documentary about music a lot of people here don't listen to but interesting anyway, imo.

Cool! Thank you. I'm going to get my money' worth out of this month's subscription.

• Like 1

There's also a series on Netflix about the evolution of hip hop. It's an interesting documentary about music a lot of people here don't listen to but interesting anyway, imo.

Cool! Thank you. I'm going to get my money' worth out of this month's subscription.

:LOL: I can imagine you sitting on your sofa looking all intense with a bag of popcorn and coke and thinking “f**k you Covid-19! I’m gonna watch Netflix ‘til the subscription bleeds!” :LOL:

• Like 1

I have seen a few like that

sample this - i pimped this doc in the incredible bongo band thread

also the doc about the roland 808? may have the # wrong but this one model had a huge influence on modern music

:LOL: I can imagine you sitting on your sofa looking all intense with a bag of popcorn and coke and thinking “f**k you Covid-19! I’m gonna watch Netflix ‘til the subscription bleeds!” :LOL:

:LOL: :lol: Yes, I'm full up on both! We're doing the stay in place thing for 2 weeks. :o

• Like 1