KK's Priest - The new Priest is launched!

treeduck

We live in a world where there are 2 versions of Yes, were 2 versions of Asia, and now 2 versions of Judas Priest.

But no more Rush.

Maybe Alex and Geddy can stage a fake feud over twitter that lasts for a few months, which culminates in them both starting different new versions of RUSH, just so they can compete with these guys? Who's going to be the drummer in Alex's RUSH? And who do we like for the guitar job in Geddy's RUSH?

• Like 1

We live in a world where there are 2 versions of Yes, were 2 versions of Asia, and now 2 versions of Judas Priest.

But no more Rush.

Maybe Alex and Geddy can stage a fake feud over twitter that lasts for a few months, which culminates in them both starting different new versions of RUSH, just so they can compete with these guys? Who's going to be the drummer in Alex's RUSH? And who do we like for the guitar job in Geddy's RUSH?

NOOOOO!! That is the great think about Geddy and Alex.

NO MORE RUSH!

FIRST CLASS!!!!!

It's not about a cash grab like these other TOOLS.

I am proud to be a Rush Lifer. Proud to represent RUSH. The greatest band ever made on the Earth!!

RUSH has run it's course.

Cheers to Geddy and Alex for keeping it sacred and in the grave. RIP!!! RUSH IN PEACE!

• Like 2

KK makes me sick Pat.

Enjoy the cash grab slab.

How would you feel about a KK band with a different name?

No Pat! I don't care!

Rob has Faulkner. It's a done deal.

So much hype about this metal tripe I will probably buy just so I can contribute something here.

I'm more excited about seeing PRIMUS this summer twice.

I still think this "KK's Priest" name may not end up as the final name of the band. I hope not anyway. He should just use the name of his website KK Downing's Steel Mill. It sounds good and it's a name that's already established.
  • Like 3

I still think this "KK's Priest" name may not end up as the final name of the band. I hope not anyway. He should just use the name of his website KK Downing's Steel Mill. It sounds good and it's a name that's already established.

More like "KK's Silk Mill" WEAK.

What's your suggestion for KK then Earl, pull the plug on this project and go back to retirement? And after that sit down, shut up and don't do anymore interviews, play some golf maybe, but quietly away from cameras?

What's your suggestion for KK then Earl, pull the plug on this project and go back to retirement? And after that sit down, shut up and don't do anymore interviews, play some golf maybe, but quietly away from cameras?

I was hoping he would sit in on the upcoming Priest World Tour with Maiden.

Well Priest aren't touring with Maiden as far as I know and they already told him he wasn't invited on the 50th anniversary tour.

Well Priest aren't touring with Maiden as far as I know and they already told him he wasn't invited on the 50th anniversary tour.

Well that blows monkey balls. Thought for sure Maiden and Priest were going to tour together. Bummer.

Well that blows monkey balls. Thought for sure Maiden and Priest were going to tour together. Bummer.

I remember an interview not too long ago with Steve Harris and he said he would be up for them touring together. Hopefully they can work things out at some point but with Priest in the studio right now it probably won't happen too soon.

KK makes me sick Pat.

Enjoy the cash grab slab.

He isn't grabbing any cash with this. I don't believe this will go over that well with a lot of people.

they will almost certainly be playing shitholes

• Like 1

I knew it wouldn't take long till Eddie Dump has something to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKfPx09e4U

HAHAHAHA!!!

EDDIE DUMP!!!

Dude!! When I retire in two years we need to meet up.

I met EDDIE DRUNK.

I know I am on a public forum but the guy is a fat piece of overrated shite.

I hope he reads this post.

I met him in Vegas in the lobby of the Hard Rock after Ryche and Scorps!

I also met some famous wrestler. He's the lead singer of FOZZY. It was incredible GF. This is why I wish I was able to party with you at the LA FORUM and everyone else.

I met this guy because I was wearing a "Hemispheres" tee shirt to Scorps Ryche.

His handler called me over as I was leaving to go get laid and find my new girlfriend at the time.

Is his name Chris? Anyway the FOZZY lead singer called me over. There was a line a mile long for people to meet him.

It was incredible.

I had no idea who he was.

The handler asked me. "Do you know who you are talking too?" I said.. "I have no fuckking clue but he loves RUSH!"

So it was so cool, sorry I hate wrestling and all that shit but he was so nice!

We talked about RUSH and rock and roll for like 15 minutes.

He didn't even care about the long line of fans wanting his auto. I didn't care. He was just a nice guy to shoot the rock and roll shit with.

But what?

I met Mr. Dee. All The Ryche guys in the Hard Rock DJ bar. I met Scott Ian from Anthrax. They were all there. It was METAL HEAVEN!

I am sorry you think I'm a PUSSY PAT, but I FUCKKING ROCK!!!

So then I met EDDIE DRUNK.

The guy was wearing a fuckking ALTER BRIDGE TEE SHIRT! LOL!!! One of the worst bands ever made on the Earth.

But as a collecting WHORE. I actually bought two Best Buy Exclusives of Alter Bridge. Signed copies.

Yep!

Love that shit.

So Eddie Donald Trump was wearing this Alter Bridge tee.

I told him about the Best Buy Exclusive. He blew me off.

Then I told him that I was friends with Y&T.

He didn't care.

Hilarious though.

I hung out with so many of my music heroes that night.

Oh and I don't want to piss off any of you Alter Bridge Freaks.

It's not my cup of tea, but that band blows CREED away. One of the worst bands on the planet.

• Like 1

I knew it wouldn't take long till Eddie Dump has something to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKfPx09e4U

HAHAHAHA!!!

EDDIE DUMP!!!

Dude!! When I retire in two years we need to meet up.

I met EDDIE DRUNK.

I know I am on a public forum but the guy is a fat piece of overrated shite.

I hope he reads this post.

I met him in Vegas in the lobby of the Hard Rock after Ryche and Scorps!

I also met some famous wrestler. He's the lead singer of FOZZY. It was incredible GF. This is why I wish I was able to party with you at the LA FORUM and everyone else.

I met this guy because I was wearing a "Hemispheres" tee shirt to Scorps Ryche.

His handler called me over as I was leaving to go get laid and find my new girlfriend at the time.

Is his name Chris? Anyway the FOZZY lead singer called me over. There was a line a mile long for people to meet him.

It was incredible.

I had no idea who he was.

The handler asked me. "Do you know who you are talking too?" I said.. "I have no fuckking clue but he loves RUSH!"

So it was so cool, sorry I hate wrestling and all that shit but he was so nice!

We talked about RUSH and rock and roll for like 15 minutes.

He didn't even care about the long line of fans wanting his auto. I didn't care. He was just a nice guy to shoot the rock and roll shit with.

But what?

I met Mr. Dee. All The Ryche guys in the Hard Rock DJ bar. I met Scott Ian from Anthrax. They were all there. It was METAL HEAVEN!

I am sorry you think I'm a PUSSY PAT, but I FUCKKING ROCK!!!

So then I met EDDIE DRUNK.

The guy was wearing a fuckking ALTER BRIDGE TEE SHIRT! LOL!!! One of the worst bands ever made on the Earth.

But as a collecting WHORE. I actually bought two Best Buy Exclusives of Alter Bridge. Signed copies.

Yep!

Love that shit.

So Eddie Donald Trump was wearing this Alter Bridge tee.

I told him about the Best Buy Exclusive. He blew me off.

Then I told him that I was friends with Y&T.

He didn't care.

Hilarious though.

I hung out with so many of my music heroes that night.

Oh and I don't want to piss off any of you Alter Bridge Freaks.

It's not my cup of tea, but that band blows CREED away. One of the worst bands on the planet.

The name of that wrestler you met is Chris Jericho and he is the current world champion for All Elite Wrestling. He's around the same age as you, so he grew up with all the same metal back in the day.

Trunk probably had the same reaction to you mentioning Y&T that I do. You mean those guys who do that terrible Summertime Girls song? Ugh, I'll pass lol.

Explain to me how Alter Bridge is one of the worst bands ever? I really want to hear this explanation. One of the few rock bands out there now that feature great guitar work and have a fantastic vocalist. But please tell me why they're one of the worst ever? I mean besides coming out after 1989, tell me why they're so bad?

If KK does a show near me I'm going no question!

What about the album, what are your thoughts on that? Isn't it interesting that they're in the middle of recording a new album a mere 3 months after meeting up for the first time in years for a one-off gig? I think that KK must have had some new material already up his sleeve.

• Like 2

What about the album, what are your thoughts on that? Isn't it interesting that they're in the middle of recording a new album a mere 3 months after meeting up for the first time in years for a one-off gig? I think that KK must have had some new material already up his sleeve.

If it's good I'll get it!

• Like 2

If it's good I'll get it!

AYE!