THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i'm meeting a league friend for spring break

nice! that sounds fun. i've been trying to meet e-friends for a while now but the two plans i've made have fell through, both for different reasons. i put my gen location into my bio on another website in case i meet anyone cool who i wanna hang out with on weekends or maybe be roomies with, we'll see.

if you wanna play tomorrow for some matches i'm down

playing pokemon go with a couple of my coworkers in san fran revealed to me just how out of shape they really are. i knew i was in trouble when the fat one complained when i parked "too far away"... like bro.

only explored a tiny bit of golden gate park - nowhere near as much as i wanted to.

still was a nice & fun day but that really just revealed that i need to meet people who are more fit and nature loving

• Like 2

nice! that sounds fun. i've been trying to meet e-friends for a while now but the two plans i've made have fell through, both for different reasons. i put my gen location into my bio on another website in case i meet anyone cool who i wanna hang out with on weekends or maybe be roomies with, we'll see.

i work all weekend every weekend now but playing together when we're both free would be fun for sure

i had been wondering where you've gone

crazy to think i'm basically done with every one of my classes even though i'm graduating next year due to capstone mishaps Edited by Day of Light

technically not even in therapy for anxiety but the history of anxiety/isolation/repression comes up a lot and i basically have to explain how i dealt with all of that mostly on my own

i was never well-adjusted and still have problems

Edited by Day of Light
  • Like 1

"nah you're normal just try harder" 99% of the time

"wow you're crazy you have problems get help" the 1% of the time you're actually severely acting up

"i never said you were crazy!" the day after

repeat ad-nauseum

used to think my parents were controlling and selfish and harmful when i was a teenager, thought maybe they were right and had my best intentions in mind but still unpleasant to deal with when i was older

and now!

i just need people to talk to while i grind more and become the man i want to be. not the man i imagined i'd be, but the one i know i can be now. it's not so bad, for all the stupid shit i did i also avoided a lot of stupid shit as well. i'm learning not to hate myself so much or be ashamed of my past too much, even though i did a lot of self sabotaging all my life

I can vibe with a lot of this

not so different, you and I

i work all weekend every weekend now but playing together when we're both free would be fun for sure

i had been wondering where you've gone

ok on tuesday i'm free from 6-10 pst

• Like 1