Reminder For The USA

Lorraine

Time for.my annual post advocating for DST all year. Who cares if it's dark for the first hour at work or the first two. Give us daylight during the evening so we don't have darkness for both commutes...
  • Like 5

Time for.my annual post advocating for DST all year. Who cares if it's dark for the first hour at work or the first two. Give us daylight during the evening so we don't have darkness for both commutes...

I agree that it ought to be kept one way or the other.

it never needs to be light at 4:30 in the morning.

Well it is in the summer.

If it is, then using standard time it would be 3:30. No matter what, it's worse.

I guess it depends on where you live but I have never seen the sun up that early before.

I guess it depends on where you live but I have never seen the sun up that early before.

I haven't either, but if they stick to standard time it would be that way in June in the Minneapolis metro.

If they got rid of it I don't think most people would care. Whether it's light or dark out doesn't change the time people have to be to work or school.

It does change the amount of their free time it's light out, though. Maximizing that IS something most people care about.

• Like 2

If it is, then using standard time it would be 3:30. No matter what, it's worse.

I'm up at that time all year round and, in the summer, it is getting light out. I don't need a flashlight to go out and feed the animals.

Not all in the United States do have Daylight Savings Time. With, and including in Canada, there are some cities, and provinces without having Daylight Savings Time, too, as they stay on standard time like the east, northeast, and southeast of British Columbia, southwest of Ontario, east of Quebec, and Saskatchewan except for their east, and west. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

word

falling back is stupid. one or the other, please.

• Like 2