Weirdest Rush albums or songs

New_World_Man

Scars is a song I've always liked but seemed like an odd type of arrangement for Rush. One reviewer said it sounded like The Fixx more than Rush

Some of you will recall that it was produced by the same guy who produced several Fixx albums (Rupert Hine).

Scars is a song I've always liked but seemed like an odd type of arrangement for Rush. One reviewer said it sounded like The Fixx more than Rush

Some of you will recall that it was produced by the same guy who produced several Fixx albums (Rupert Hine).

:rose:

A Farewell to Kings is the weirdest RUSH album for me. The songs are all over the place, as a collection and even within single songs. I get the ambition, but for me it just doesn't work.

title track and Closer To The Heart aren't weird or all over the place are they?

A Farewell to Kings is the weirdest RUSH album for me. The songs are all over the place, as a collection and even within single songs. I get the ambition, but for me it just doesn't work.

title track and Closer To The Heart aren't weird or all over the place are they?

Title track even moreso.