Tony R Wants My WHITESNAKE! It Ain't Filled With POISON! "FLESH AND BLOOD" BABY! This Isn't About The Band Called 10cc! But You Can Down"load" Me!

Yeah I remember back on the Y&T forum when Dave went postal on you over that last member remark!

Then he started crapping all over Rush & the newly-released Clockwork Angels album!

Hilarious!

As you know, I hate CA but I told him that ripping the new Rush album was a big move for a band that released Facemelter!

He got Rowdy to pm me & threaten to kick me off. Lol!

I said go ahead I don't care one way or the other. Never heard anything back.

Yep he was strange like that Meniketti. Alright one minute then mental the next.

Too much blow on the IRWT tour!

You amaze me my brother.

Yes, it's true. I got under Dave's skin. He has a very shallow EGO for a legendary guitar player. But fukk it. That's the problem with little old me.

I don't care.

I have no fear.

"Cockjerk Angels" has it's moments but overall it's shite.

Hell I hate "Vapor Pussy Snail Trails" and humans on here love that tripe.

Shit, I love "Snakes N Arrows." My old review on here says it all. It's life.

We all love different shit. That's a good thing buddy. Glad we all don't agree on everything on this planet. What a boring existence!

It's so funny Jonny.

I loved "Vapor Trails" when it came out.

Today in 2019 I think it's the Rush equivalent of Metallica's St. Suck My Anus!

"Disgrace Melter" to my ears was a fun melodic album when it came out.

Today?

I think it's a piece of shite.

Opinons change.

Life changes.

Some things remain the same.

I will brother.

Fukk the masses and what they think.

I know I'm over the top and confident but I will never change.

At least Geddy likes me. LOL!

Love you Jonny.

I just watched the Whitesnake Flesh N Blood DVD! IT'S AWESOME!!

Where the fukk is Pat?

In bed dream of "Witchfinder" by Judas Priest?

Wake up!

I prefer Witchfinder General!

METAL!!!!!

BLACK METAL SUCKS PAT!

WHITESNAKE RULES!!!!!!!

I will always love Y&T Jonny and Pat, but I am done until their last show.

Dave hates me because I had the balls to challenge him and tell him the truth.

I have a million stories in my head about chilling with famous people.

Who cares.

Perhaps that's my problem?

"Everybody Poops"

I should write a fuckking book and I will need to contact 73 to get every rushhead post and thread in some sort of file so I can use this forum as an outline for my book.

DUHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I love my brothers and sisters on here, but do you assholes who hate me really think I'm on drugs? Wasted drunk and stupid?

I've planned this all along since 2006.

You are also correct Jonny.

I was going to use the Y&T Forum archives to help with my book but Rowdy and Dave shut me down and their forum.

Hey!

Don't worry Rush Fruits who read this late night banter.

But Jonny!

Did you know that Dave and Rowdy closed the Y&T Forum on my birthday? February 15th.

it's true and a fact.

I saw Rowdy at The Fillmore show.

He was talking to Dave.

I walked up to them both.

Dave turned his back on me.

But Jeff was very nice and we kissed and made up.

But fukk it.

It is what it is.

I will always love Dave, Jill, John and Mike.

I've met Neil, Alex and Geddy too.

Amazing.

I wouldn't change a thing Jonny.

Fukk marriage and being with one woman at my age.

I have a cool woman.

I have my two amazing daughters.

My parents.

My pug Earl IV.

ROCK AND ROLL!

Cheers and GOODNIGHT!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there!

• Like 2

Yeah I remember back on the Y&T forum when Dave went postal on you over that last member remark!

Then he started crapping all over Rush & the newly-released Clockwork Angels album!

Hilarious!

As you know, I hate CA but I told him that ripping the new Rush album was a big move for a band that released Facemelter!

He got Rowdy to pm me & threaten to kick me off. Lol!

I said go ahead I don't care one way or the other. Never heard anything back.

Yep he was strange like that Meniketti. Alright one minute then mental the next.

Too much blow on the IRWT tour!

You amaze me my brother.

Yes, it's true. I got under Dave's skin. He has a very shallow EGO for a legendary guitar player. But fukk it. That's the problem with little old me.

I don't care.

I have no fear.

"Cockjerk Angels" has it's moments but overall it's shite.

Hell I hate "Vapor Pussy Snail Trails" and humans on here love that tripe.

Shit, I love "Snakes N Arrows." My old review on here says it all. It's life.

We all love different shit. That's a good thing buddy. Glad we all don't agree on everything on this planet. What a boring existence!

It's so funny Jonny.

I loved "Vapor Trails" when it came out.

Today in 2019 I think it's the Rush equivalent of Metallica's St. Suck My Anus!

"Disgrace Melter" to my ears was a fun melodic album when it came out.

Today?

I think it's a piece of shite.

Opinons change.

Life changes.

Some things remain the same.

I will brother.

Fukk the masses and what they think.

I know I'm over the top and confident but I will never change.

At least Geddy likes me. LOL!

Love you Jonny.

I just watched the Whitesnake Flesh N Blood DVD! IT'S AWESOME!!

Where the fukk is Pat?

In bed dream of "Witchfinder" by Judas Priest?

Wake up!

I prefer Witchfinder General!

METAL!!!!!

BLACK METAL SUCKS PAT!

WHITESNAKE RULES!!!!!!!

I will always love Y&T Jonny and Pat, but I am done until their last show.

Dave hates me because I had the balls to challenge him and tell him the truth.

I have a million stories in my head about chilling with famous people.

Who cares.

Perhaps that's my problem?

"Everybody Poops"

I should write a fuckking book and I will need to contact 73 to get every rushhead post and thread in some sort of file so I can use this forum as an outline for my book.

DUHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I love my brothers and sisters on here, but do you assholes who hate me really think I'm on drugs? Wasted drunk and stupid?

I've planned this all along since 2006.

You are also correct Jonny.

I was going to use the Y&T Forum archives to help with my book but Rowdy and Dave shut me down and their forum.

Hey!

Don't worry Rush Fruits who read this late night banter.

But Jonny!

Did you know that Dave and Rowdy closed the Y&T Forum on my birthday? February 15th.

it's true and a fact.

I saw Rowdy at The Fillmore show.

He was talking to Dave.

I walked up to them both.

Dave turned his back on me.

But Jeff was very nice and we kissed and made up.

But fukk it.

It is what it is.

I will always love Dave, Jill, John and Mike.

I've met Neil, Alex and Geddy too.

Amazing.

I wouldn't change a thing Jonny.

Fukk marriage and being with one woman at my age.

I have a cool woman.

I have my two amazing daughters.

My parents.

My pug Earl IV.

ROCK AND ROLL!

Cheers and GOODNIGHT!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there!

Yes I do remember that they shut down the forum on your birthday! Talk about the ultimate irony.

Hey do you remember pirate Terr? A couple of years back I thought I saw him drawing street art on the sidewalk at Huntington Beach.

He looked like he might be homeless. I couldn't stop as I was on my way to a meeting. Plus I wasn't sure it was him.

He was a really talented guy. I hope he's OK.

Edited by Turbine Freight

I really, really, really dislike so called AOR. It’s like noisy elevator music for nerdy teenage boys who’ve never had sex, and probably never will have, unless it’s with their fist, a blow up rock chick doll or a pity f**k from some equally nerdy woman.

Hahahaha!

I love your creative post yet I must be an exception to the rule of AOR. As I see you point. For instance I HATE REO SPEEDFAGON. Can I type that? I did.

I've had a lot of hot women in my life and I was married to a knock out for over 20 years. But you know that story Tony. She left me because I didn't grow up.

Still had to go to Rush shows. Maiden, Ozzy, Porcupine Tree, Night Ranger, Y&T, on and on and on and on...... BOC

Oh well!

Frontier Records is the modern day hub for shit AOR tiny soft cock chub.

I get it man, but really?

Tony do you hate BOSTON?

They are AOR to me.

Foreigner?

What does AOR mean to you Tony?

You know I'm just busting your balls on here. I love your attitude and fuckking "Bravado."

Bring it.

Do you hate Def Leppard?

Yes to all those. Def Lep, Boston, Foreigner, Journey...preening guitar pop music with few redeeming features.

I really, really, really dislike so called AOR. It’s like noisy elevator music for nerdy teenage boys who’ve never had sex, and probably never will have, unless it’s with their fist, a blow up rock chick doll or a pity f**k from some equally nerdy woman.

As opposed to all the hot chicks from the Niagra Falls area that Marillion and Porkpie Hat fans get? After a rousing game of D&D of course.

• Like 1

As opposed to all the hot chicks from the Niagra Falls area that Marillion and Porkpie Hat fans get? After a rousing game of D&D of course.

Porkpie Hat?

Porkpie Hat?

Sorry. I was making fun of Porcupine Tree. You know, Steve Wilson's band for pretentious pseudo intellectual dorks.

Porkpie Hat?

Sorry. I was making fun of Porcupine Tree. You know, Steve Wilson's band for pretentious pseudo intellectual dorks.

Oh right. That worked...

Porkpie Hat?

Oh right. That worked...

Not everything can be Benny Hill funny you know.

• Like 2

Porkpie Hat?

Oh right. That worked...

Porkpie Hat?

Oh right. That worked...

Ouch!

• Like 2