What SIZE do you have the TRF forum on your screen?

treeduck

I mean whatever screen you have, phone, tablet, desktop, laptop...

Is it at 200%? 90%? 120%? 150%?

I've got it at 110% that seems right for me on my 17.3 inch laptop screen with my perfect 20/20 vision. :smoke:

Most of you apes can't see without glasses I expect and you still probably have to have it at 900% to make anything out! :P

• Like 1

When I was in the 7th grade, we went on a field trip on the school grounds to see how maple syrup was extracted from trees ... It was not my thing at the time, so I drifted away and climbed a tree .. The teacher was understandably upset when he saw where I was - which wasn;t that high - but when he started yelling, I thought it would be fun to hang from the branch upside-down - the branch behind my knees and arms dangling down ..

I remember the crack and the fall - and I remember being confused as to why the teacher was so pissed at me - but I landed head first and was taken to the nurse's office .. She gave me an eye test and determined that my left eye was a bit weaker .. My right eye was perfectly fine ...

That same year, I was hit in the face with a baseball at my Little League All-Star debut .. That required a hospital visit

I can;t be sure if the cause of the vision in my left eye was due to the fall ..

To make a short story long, wheat is pretty amazing is that my vision has stayed the same since .. I have the exact same prescription now than I did 40 years ago ...

I have my computer set to 100% ..

Congrats on the new laptop Duck, and I see that in honor of the occasion, you've changed you signature pics !!

I'll do the same by tonight !!!!!

• Like 1

When I was in the 7th grade, we went on a field trip on the school grounds to see how maple syrup was extracted from trees ... It was not my thing at the time, so I drifted away and climbed a tree .. The teacher was understandably upset when he saw where I was - which wasn;t that high - but when he started yelling, I thought it would be fun to hang from the branch upside-down - the branch behind my knees and arms dangling down ..

I remember the crack and the fall - and I remember being confused as to why the teacher was so pissed at me - but I landed head first and was taken to the nurse's office .. She gave me an eye test and determined that my left eye was a bit weaker .. My right eye was perfectly fine ...

That same year, I was hit in the face with a baseball at my Little League All-Star debut .. That required a hospital visit

I can;t be sure if the cause of the vision in my left eye was due to the fall ..

To make a short story long, wheat is pretty amazing is that my vision has stayed the same since .. I have the exact same prescription now than I did 40 years ago ...

Congrats on the new laptop Duck, and I see that in honor of the occasion, you've changed you signature pics !!

Thanks Lucas. I have different sizes for different websites, sometimes 100 sometimes 110 etc...

• Like 1

When I was in the 7th grade, we went on a field trip on the school grounds to see how maple syrup was extracted from trees ... It was not my thing at the time, so I drifted away and climbed a tree ..

"It was not my thing at the time" . . . eight words that are as good as any to describe my attitude towards all of elementary school and high school

• Like 3

Thanks Lucas. I have different sizes for different websites, sometimes 100 sometimes 110 etc...

Geez, they allow you on other websites?? :P :P ;) ;)

• Like 1

No but I go there anyway.

• Like 2

:LOL: :LOL: :heart: :heart:

• Like 2

:LOL: :LOL: :heart: :heart:

Remember this, when you go to the loo or take a drink of water or a bath or walk down your front path or up some stairs, you may have done it a hundred thousand times or two hundred thousand times, make it feel like the first time...

• Like 1