2018-2019 College Slavery, err, Football Thread

pjbear05

I was googling Alabama-Georgia, to look up their head to head stats, and this result came up:

"Is Alabama a part of Georgia?"

:facepalm:

From about partway up in North Carolina around to Louisiana or Arkansas, it's all pretty much the same.

Except for the Appalachian mountains, which are very beautiful, and the beaches, the south is nasty. There are some exceptions to that, but as a general rule, the lack of zoning, the litter, and, above all, raping our beautiful pine forests and turning them into ugly wastelands.

You are just one negative ninny,

Hell, you had me thinking that Aiken, SC, must be just one giant trash heap, from what you have had to say about it in the past.

So, I was surprised to see with my own eyes what a lovely downtown Aiken really had on a recent trip to court there, the first time I have ever been there.

Seeing with my own eyes what a jarring contrast I beheld from your descriptions of it, I don't credit your descriptions about such things at all anymore.

I hope you got to hike around in the Hitchcock Woods and see the horse stables.

I'm sorry you disagree with what I find beautiful. I'm in awe of the upstate and the mountains, where you live.

I know that West Virginians don't appreciate the mountains, either, and think that SC is awesome, which it is at the beach and in the mountains.

I guess every state has its good and bad: Flint, MI is ugly compared to Cadillac and Traverse City, for example.

Oh stop. You declared earlier that the entire South between the mountains and the sea was just ugly horrible trashy wasteland with just a few possible exceptions in particular locations.

That statement pegged you as just a negative ninny whose word on such matters could not be trusted at all.

I have lived in the Deep South my entire life, far longer than you.

You have nothing to tell me about it, puppy.

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Dude, who are you talking to?

I am the most prolific posting SEC fan in SOCN college football threads, and I stated earlier that I wanted Clemson to win.

Think about what we all just witnessed.

Many of us agreed in this thread that the current Bama team was Saban's best team at Bama, and that was saying a hell of a lot. You, Fordgalaxy, agreed with that iirc.

So, what we just witnessed was an epic take down of what we considered to be Saban's best team at Bama.

That was a hell of a rare sort of game to watch.

I am glad to have seen it.

:goodone:

In last night's game, Clemson beat the best team in football in every facet. That is indeed a rare feat. Had the scores been reversed, it would have been a boring game, but to watch Clemson do the improbable was compelling.

• Like 1

I was googling Alabama-Georgia, to look up their head to head stats, and this result came up:

From about partway up in North Carolina around to Louisiana or Arkansas, it's all pretty much the same.

Except for the Appalachian mountains, which are very beautiful, and the beaches, the south is nasty. There are some exceptions to that, but as a general rule, the lack of zoning, the litter, and, above all, raping our beautiful pine forests and turning them into ugly wastelands.

Hell, you had me thinking that Aiken, SC, must be just one giant trash heap, from what you have had to say about it in the past.

So, I was surprised to see with my own eyes what a lovely downtown Aiken really had on a recent trip to court there, the first time I have ever been there.

Seeing with my own eyes what a jarring contrast I beheld from your descriptions of it, I don't credit your descriptions about such things at all anymore.

I'm sorry you disagree with what I find beautiful. I'm in awe of the upstate and the mountains, where you live.

I know that West Virginians don't appreciate the mountains, either, and think that SC is awesome, which it is at the beach and in the mountains.

I guess every state has its good and bad: Flint, MI is ugly compared to Cadillac and Traverse City, for example.

Oh stop. You declared earlier that the entire South between the mountains and the sea was just ugly horrible trashy wasteland with just a few possible exceptions in particular locations.

That statement pegged you as just a negative ninny whose word on such matters could not be trusted at all.

I've seen this whole country from left to right and top to bottom. I'll stand by my words. I don't need your drunk ass to correct me or put words in my mouth. I might be negative, but you're obnoxious when you get slammed. Do you have any friends?

I've seen this whole country from left to right and top to bottom. I'll stand by my words. I don't need your drunk ass to correct me or put words in my mouth. I might be negative, but you're obnoxious when you get slammed. Do you have any friends?

No, I killed them all.

I still have some of the bodies in my freezer.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 1

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Dude, who are you talking to?

I am the most prolific posting SEC fan in SOCN college football threads, and I stated earlier that I wanted Clemson to win.

Think about what we all just witnessed.

Many of us agreed in this thread that the current Bama team was Saban's best team at Bama, and that was saying a hell of a lot. You, Fordgalaxy, agreed with that iirc.

So, what we just witnessed was an epic take down of what we considered to be Saban's best team at Bama.

That was a hell of a rare sort of game to watch.

I am glad to have seen it.

:goodone:

In last night's game, Clemson beat the best team in football in every facet. That is indeed a rare feat. Had the scores been reversed, it would have been a boring game, but to watch Clemson do the improbable was compelling.

Yep

He does.

:cheers:

Was reading this morning that Ohio State University (I refuse to use their correct title in anything but a derisive way) is attempting to trademark "The". That's the most common word in the English language and I suspect it will be denied. Idiots and their inflated sense of self worth. F uck 'em.
  • Like 2

Was reading this morning that Ohio State University (I refuse to use their correct title in anything but a derisive way) is attempting to trademark "The". That's the most common word in the English language and I suspect it will be denied. Idiots and their inflated sense of self worth. F uck 'em.

I always refer to them as an Ohio state university or a state university located in Ohio.

• Like 4

I always refer to them as an Ohio state university or a state university located in Ohio.

:LOL:
  • Like 1

Good, I'll start calling them THE Ohasshole State University, lol.
  • Like 1