2018-2019 College Slavery, err, Football Thread

pjbear05

And the Pac 12 loses again, in OT, Cal 7, TCU 10

Just end football out west already and focus on basketball.

Sure, there's Nevada and Gonzaga, but there's no Pac 12 team higher than 42 in kenpom.

Swimming, then.

https://www.colleges...ege&seasonId=22

Beach volleyball

ACC 1-1 on the day, with Duke killing Temple from the ACC and Miami being destroyed by Big Ten mediocrity Wisconsin.

With 12 and a half minutes to go in the SECOND QUARTER, Auburn leads Purdue, 42-7.

Not to be outdone by f***ing Cancer, the Football Gods subject poor Tyler Trent to watching Auburn stomp his beloved Boilermakers in the last game that he'll ever see, save Jesus actually show up and pull off a miracle.

Purdue should have never been matched up against an SEC West opponent.

I didn't see it, but at least Gus called off the dogs in the second half and they took a knee at the 1 yard line.

With 12 and a half minutes to go in the SECOND QUARTER, Auburn leads Purdue, 42-7.

Not to be outdone by f***ing Cancer, the Football Gods subject poor Tyler Trent to watching Auburn stomp his beloved Boilermakers in the last game that he'll ever see, save Jesus actually show up and pull off a miracle.

I didn't see it, but at least Gus called off the dogs in the second half and they took a knee at the 1 yard line.

You're right, I didn't think of it that way but it is probably going to be the last game Tyler ever sees. I didn't come here to be bummed out but now I am. :(

Can we go back to making fun of the Pac-12 now?

Edited by laughedatbytime

You're right, I didn't think of it that way but it is probably going to be the last game Tyler ever sees. I didn't come here to be bummed out but now I am. :(

I don't have cable TV, so I only watched the free games on commercial, terrestrial TV, plus my Roosters via radio, this year. I mostly got stuck with B1G games, but there was some PAC12. I thought Washington State had a good year. Did everyone else stink it up that bad? I know the Tempe Pitchforks were pretty embarrassing against Fresno State in the bowl.

I don't have cable TV, so I only watched the free games on commercial, terrestrial TV, plus my Roosters via radio, this year. I mostly got stuck with B1G games, but there was some PAC12. I thought Washington State had a good year. Did everyone else stink it up that bad? I know the Tempe Pitchforks were pretty embarrassing against Fresno State in the bowl.

The Coogs are playing right now. Cal lost to TCU in probably the worst game I've seen all year (and I watched Indiana ply 12 times) 10-7 in a Chess It Bowl that featured 9 ints.

Yeah, enough about the title, @Fordgalaxy made me do it.

Who you watching, pimping, booing etc?

I'm kicking it off tonight with Utah State and Sparty in East Lansing. Tomorrow juggling Florida Atlantic/Oklahoma, Notre Dame/Michigan, and God knows what else. Then a quiet day Sunday before heading to the bar for Miami/LSU at Jerruh's house.

Inedentured servitude, whatever. Who ya got?

Not so fast! WSU puts up an impressive performance against a very good Iowa St team, for a dominating PAC12 win!

Of course, not dominating enough to win my buddy his bets...

1. First half under: ISU kicker nails a 50yd field goal to kill this one

2. Second half over: Said kicker hits the upright after a bad snap

3. WSU -3: The Cougs win by two

:LOL:

Not so fast! WSU puts up an impressive performance against a very good Iowa St team, for a dominating PAC12 win!

WSU ensured that the Pac 12 will not finish this bowl season with a record even worse than last year.

Worst play calling since the Kentucky game, last year. Dinking and dunking at midfield with under 30 seconds left in the half and down by 14. Pitching the ball out with no TE or pulling guards. Dropped passes. Throwing to the sideline for minimum yards. Jet sweeps on long down and distances.

Argggggghhhh.

Absolutely embarrassing against a mid tier A she she team

Indiana played UVa this year. While they barely beat them, it would have been a really, really bad loss for IU. And that's for Indiana. Losing to them really has to hurt for a real team.

Indiana played UVa this year. While they barely beat them, it would have been a really, really bad loss for IU. And that's for Indiana. Losing to them really has to hurt for a real team.

I can handle losing. This is embarrassing. Look at the stats.

I can handle losing. This is embarrassing. Look at the stats.

Yeah, that's Hoosier bad.

My perspective on the college football day so far:

1) sucks that South Carolina completely stunk up the field against Virginia

2) the sense of a really sucky day in college football so far that would otherwise entail in me is greatly offset by Florida kicking the crap out of Michigan.

2) the sense of a really sucky day in college football so far that would otherwise entail in me is greatly offset by Florida kicking the crap out of Michigan.

Nothing on Arkansas State vs Nevada? :huh:

Nothing on Arkansas State vs Nevada? :huh:

No.

That game might as well not exist as far as I care.