Stairway to Heaven: Does anyone remember...?

goose

The Skull is from The Haunted House store in Disney World. there is a matching one on the speaker out of view to the left. This was my BEATLES Shrine. All the stuff from the White Album, Poster, individual portraits, a Magazine I had back in the '70s called The Beatles Forever which had photos and such, People are from the Right, my sister's daughter, two cousins from Fla. and Me on the far left with the RUSH tee on.

JGJEdLh.jpg

What's that poster looming over your right shoulder, if you don't me asking? Beatles-related?

• Like 1

The Skull is from The Haunted House store in Disney World. there is a matching one on the speaker out of view to the left. This was my BEATLES Shrine. All the stuff from the White Album, Poster, individual portraits, a Magazine I had back in the '70s called The Beatles Forever which had photos and such, People are from the Right, my sister's daughter, two cousins from Fla. and Me on the far left with the RUSH tee on.

JGJEdLh.jpg

What's that poster looming over your right shoulder, if you don't me asking? Beatles-related?

Kinda, it's the poster from Band On The Run, by Wings

yTnN6ko.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/81/55/d18155f1aac8a976c3982c3da166c5f5.jpg

Aha! A message! Now it's time to do some marijuana drugs or something to decode its cryptic message.

• Like 1

Awhile back in the 80's, a televangelist named Bob Larson released a book titled 'Practical Help for Those Who Listen to the Words and Don't like What They Hear'.

RUSH received a mention on page 143 in the first published copy from 1982, which says the following:

...Rush, who have pictured inverted pentagrams on nearly every album jacket, feature songs like "Witch Hunt" and "Camera Eye", describing the ability via reincarnation to recall past lives. ...

I mentioned this to Ed at Rushisaband who posted it in Sept 2010 here.

Of course Led Zeppelin get a major mention in the book as well.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 3

ORF love the kit!! That is so 70's. I used to dream of a kit like that. I got all the Ludwig catalogs and flyers and would just sit there looking at the beautiful vistalites. How could you not want to be a drummer!
  • Like 1

Awhile back in the 80's, a televangelist named Bob Larson released a book titled 'Practical Help for Those Who Listen to the Words and Don't like What They Hear'.

RUSH received a mention on page 143 in the first published copy from 1982, which says the following:

...Rush, who have pictured inverted pentagrams on nearly every album jacket,

In Bob's world, zero = "nearly every".

source.gif

• Like 1

It's funny. Zeppelin The Beatles and a lot of bands followed Crowley. Crowley had the belief that saying particular things backwards evoked special powers.

Lennon is on record saying they put subliminal backward messages on songs, to drive people (who have nothing better to do), crazy. Seems to be working.

...Rush, who have pictured inverted pentagrams on nearly every album jacket, feature songs like "Witch Hunt" and "Camera Eye", describing the ability via reincarnation to recall past lives. ...

I mentioned this to Ed at Rushisaband who posted it in Sept 2010 here.

Of course Led Zeppelin get a major mention in the book as well.

Some people will use ANY method they can to get money out of others even if what they use is a LIE. It's all about The Benjamins...

fxR2rjA.jpg

• Like 1

source.gif

He really dropped the ball with Rush.

Occult owls, prism-worshipping necromancers with snakes at their feet, drug references, naked homo-sex-u-all brain activity, and to top it all off: panties. :o

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xXkyZaQ-5n0/Tc7hKCsoKFI/AAAAAAAAADw/7n77KQ9-JFQ/s1600/permanent.jpg

Panties are the devils handkerchiefs. Says so in Apocrypha (Vulgar Vulgate).

• Like 1

source.gif

He really dropped the ball with Rush.

Occult owls, prism-worshipping necromancers with snakes at their feet, drug references, naked homo-sex-u-all brain activity, and to top it all off: panties. :o

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xXkyZaQ-5n0/Tc7hKCsoKFI/AAAAAAAAADw/7n77KQ9-JFQ/s1600/permanent.jpg

Panties are the devils handkerchiefs. Says so in Apocrypha (Vulgar Vulgate).

Well they do have the pentagram on 2112. And ATWAS. So 2 albums do. 3 if you count Archives. That's nearly every, right?

Edited by Wil1972