11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

14. The Hellion/Electric Eye

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph/Island Of Domination

Wait a sec that's two songs, they're not connected by anything and they're totally different. Just pick one of them

1. Beyond The Realms Of Death

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

4. Let Us Prey / Call For The Priest

5. You've Got Another Thing Coming

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

Wait a sec that's two songs, they're not connected by anything and they're totally different. Just pick one of them

As far as I can tell, Island fades into the end of Epitaph. Not that Epitaph can't stand alone, but it also works as a lead in to Island. That's how I've understood it since I've had the album for about a year now.

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

19. Desert Plains :haz:

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

As far as I can tell, Island fades into the end of Epitaph. Not that Epitaph can't stand alone, but it also works as a lead in to Island. That's how I've understood it since I've had the album for about a year now.

There's loads of songs on many albums that fade into another track but you don't regard them as one track. They're completely different and stand alone. Even on the new one Priest make Guardians a separate track and it's clearly part of Rising From Ruins, but these two are not part of each other, they're totally separate tracks. When Priest mean to do that they do it like with Let Us Prey/Call For the Priest.

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph

19. Desert Plains

20. Grinder

• Like 3

I think #18 is ok. I do recall it being one continuous piece of music, but haven't heard in a while. Or we can just go to 51. ������

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph

19. Desert Plains

20. Grinder

21. Dissident Aggressor

Edited by TexMike
  • Like 2

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

There's loads of songs on many albums that fade into another track but you don't regard them as one track. They're completely different and stand alone. Even on the new one Priest make Guardians a separate track and it's clearly part of Rising From Ruins, but these two are not part of each other, they're totally separate tracks. When Priest mean to do that they do it like with Let Us Prey/Call For the Priest.

hmm....I mean, you're right that I don't see them as one song, but I do see them as very connected. Piggie-back songs in a way, like We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions, or Feeling That Way / Anytime.

I think #18 is ok. I do recall it being one continuous piece of music, but haven't heard in a while. Or we can just go to 51. ������

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

19. Dissident Aggressor

little late there.

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

hmm....I mean, you're right that I don't see them as one song, but I do see them as very connected. Piggie-back songs in a way, like We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions, or Feeling That Way / Anytime.

Let's keep it simple, on the album credits they're listed as different, separate songs so that is the official position. If that's how Priest have it, then that's how it is.

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

19. Dissident Aggressor

little late there.

I corrected it above.

• Like 1

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph

19. Desert Plains

20. Grinder

21. Dissident Aggressor

22. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

• Like 2

Posted Today, 11:05 PM

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph

19. Desert Plains

20. Grinder

21. Dissident Aggressor

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

Let's keep it simple, on the album credits they're listed as different, separate songs so that is the official position. If that's how Priest have it, then that's how it is.

On the same album, Prelude is listed as separate from Tyrant though.

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

On the same album, Prelude is listed as separate from Tyrant though.

"Despite the title, "Prelude" is musically unrelated to the following track, "Tyrant"."

http://heartlandrecords.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/judas-priest-sad-wings-of-destiny-180g-lp-2.jpg

hm...well I guess I won't argue with the Duck about Priest. Epitaph alone is fine. Severely underrated anyway, surely we can agree there.

• Like 1

I don't want to hear anymore about songs on Sad Wings of Destiny being merged into one song. There's 9 songs listed separately on the album cover. Let's leave it at that. You'll be merging f***ing Rapid Fire and Metal Gods next because they fade into one another.

http://heartlandrecords.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/judas-priest-sad-wings-of-destiny-180g-lp-2.jpg

hm...well I guess I won't argue with the Duck about Priest. Epitaph alone is fine. Severely underrated anyway, surely we can agree there.

Aye!

• Like 1

2. Rapid Fire

3. Victim of Changes

6. The Ripper

7. Living After Midnight

8. White Heat, Red Hot

9. Jawbreaker

10. Turbo Lover

11. Sinner

12. Exciter

13. Green Manalishi

15. Steeler

16. Delivering the Goods

17. Savage

18. Epitaph

19. Desert Plains

20. Grinder

21. Dissident Aggressor

22. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll

23. Burnin Up

• Like 2

I don't want to hear anymore about songs on Sad Wings of Destiny being merged into one song. There's 9 songs listed separately on the album cover. Let's leave it at that. You'll be merging f***ing Rapid Fire and Metal Gods next because they fade into one another.

Couldn't it also be argued then that it should be The Hellion OR Electric Eye? To me, it's one song, but Hellion does have its own listing.

• Like 1

Gee no need to get sore about it. You have to admit Sad Wings does have a lot of tracks fading in and out of each other, and that plus the old confusion of which side is side 1 can make it kind of difficult to interpret what they were meaning at times.

Couldn't it also be argued then that it should be The Hellion OR Electric Eye? To me, it's one song, but Hellion does have its own listing.

Yeah, same thing with Prelude and Tyrant. Musically unrelated? Sure, but Prelude can't stand on its own at all.

Gee no need to get sore about it. You have to admit Sad Wings does have a lot of tracks fading in and out of each other, and that plus the old confusion of which side is side 1 can make it kind of difficult to interpret what they were meaning at times.

Just follow the album covers don't try and interpret them. if they were supposed to be one track they'd be one track. Why change try to change it? I don't get it.

That's like Guardians and Rising From Ruins.

Just follow the album covers don't try and interpret them. if they were supposed to be one track they'd be one track. Why change try to change it? I don't get it.

So why didn't you take issue when someone posted The Hellion / Electric Eye at number 14? Certainly there are exceptions to following the album cover, as shown by that song.