Lost in Vegas reviews AIC--The Rooster

Tombstone Mountain

One of my favorites. It doesn't seem like an incredibly uplifting song, but if you're facing down odds that you're not sure you can overcome, this song can help you find that grit and resilience to make it through. Glad they loved it, but hope they revisit Soundgarden.

I've got these guys subscribed so I get new clips right away. It was only a matter of time before they'd get to some AIC. They did pause this one a bit too much...minor drawback.
  • Like 1

Why do some of you have problems with the pausing? You all know what the song sounds like. At least they're analyzing it and not just bobbing their heads for 5 minutes before going into analysis. I personally prefer them pausing for reactions. It's more in-the-moment, as opposed to an ending evaluation when their enthusiasm may be diminished.
  • Like 1

Why do some of you have problems with the pausing? You all know what the song sounds like. At least they're analyzing it and not just bobbing their heads for 5 minutes before going into analysis. I personally prefer them pausing for reactions. It's more in-the-moment, as opposed to an ending evaluation when their enthusiasm may be diminished.

My issue is when I start to get into the song they pause it and ruin the groove. Especially when they stop it in the middle of a cool moment or right when one is about to hit. Also, the more popular they've gotten, the more often the pauses are happening now and it's really taking me out of things. They used to let things play for a minute. Now we can't even get 20 seconds worth of a song before they do it.

• Like 2

My issue is when I start to get into the song they pause it and ruin the groove. Especially when they stop it in the middle of a cool moment or right when one is about to hit. Also, the more popular they've gotten, the more often the pauses are happening now and it's really taking me out of things. They used to let things play for a minute. Now we can't even get 20 seconds worth of a song before they do it.

And that's pretty much my only gripe. It's still my favorite youtube channel these days. Some reactions seem to have more noticeable pauses (like Rooster).

That's the thing...we know where all of the payoff parts are in these songs. They obviously *PAUSE*................

don't.

• Like 2

And that's pretty much my only gripe. It's still my favorite youtube channel these days. Some reactions seem to have more noticeable pauses (like Rooster).

That's the thing...we know where all of the payoff parts are in these songs. They obviously *PAUSE*................

don't.

Yeah when they paused it after the first verse (when the whole band comes in)... I was like "guys you only had to wait 2 more seconds". :P

Edited by stoopid
  • Like 1