Let's Have A Party!

Lorraine

Speaking of REM, their fellow shiny happy friends from Athens,GA:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNX1knUjZl4[/media]

Last night I stumbled across B52s at the Capitol Theater, Passaic New Jersey 1980. Great, high-energy show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVd7803CR_U

Edited by vaportrailer

Of course! Physical violence!! Why didn't I think of it? Just think, we had Soros' billions, we could hire Antifa to do the job~! :)

Who the HELL is Jim McDonald, and Antifa?

DAPEUTp.gif

Jim McDonald was a character in a TV series called Coronation Street, set in Weatherfield. Irish character, prone to shouting and fighting.

Antifa are people who are against Fanta. :(

Antisa are against Santa.

Antifasa are against Satanic carbonated beverages, like Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper... ;)6853578025_50f1aef534_b.jpg

Coke Zero and Zero Sugar and Diet Dr. Pepper are the best in the carbonated areas to me...Vernor's and Diet A&W Rootbeer aren't far behind. Diet Mt Dew is there also! But currently I'm drinking Kool-Aid made with organic powdered Stevia extract.

:banana:

Of course! Physical violence!! Why didn't I think of it? Just think, we had Soros' billions, we could hire Antifa to do the job~! :)

DAPEUTp.gif

Jim McDonald was a character in a TV series called Coronation Street, set in Weatherfield. Irish character, prone to shouting and fighting.

Antifasa are against Satanic carbonated beverages, like Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper...;)6853578025_50f1aef534_b.jpg

Would anti fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa be anti Psycho Killer qu’est-ce que?

• Like 3

The party is still happening and at this point, it's getting pretty crazy.

I'm still here :martini: :martini: :martini:

http://youtu.be/OQgftmOeK_c

Me too! Just bought the all time hits of Booker T and the MGs last week...I've had the song since the 70's...

PQBIWwl.gif

• Like 1

DAPEUTp.gif

Antifasa are against Satanic carbonated beverages, like Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper...;)http://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7006/6853578025_50f1aef534_b.jpg

Antigua are against guava.

• Like 1

Thought I'd drop in to see what's happening on a boring rainy Sunday afternoon.

Guess I'll just get things started. :smoke:

Babycat 0:20

ORFie 0:29

Brucey 0:35

Hemi 0:48

Boots 0:51

Lorraine 1:13

Tick 1:16

tedzzz 1:30

vt 2:17

custom55 2:22

Sorry if I missed anyone. I can't watch that video again! Feel free to fill in the blanks.

:P

• Like 1

Thought I'd drop in to see what's happening on a boring rainy Sunday afternoon.

Guess I'll just get things started. :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-KDSxqJ_0o

Babycat 0:20

ORFie 0:29

Brucey 0:35

Hemi 0:48

Boots 0:51

Lorraine 1:13

Tick 1:16

tedzzz 1:30

vt 2:17

custom55 2:22

Sorry if I missed anyone. I can't watch that video again! Feel free to fill in the blanks.

Oh, Vape, I'm so glad you included Boots. That will make her happy. :)

I hope. :eh:

If she sees it. :unsure:

• Like 2

We ought to continue it today. Maybe we can pick up a few more stragglers who will attend. If not, I could stand at the door and offer them money to come in.

Brucey, did all that chocolate milk keep you awake all night?

You don't have to do that, I will threaten people with physical violence to persuade them to come to your party. They won't say no because I'm hard, people don't mess with Brucey.

I actually slept very well, chocolate milk only helps me, so I'll be drinking a lot of it at tonight's party for sure. I think I'll be Jim McDonald instead of Michael Stipe tonight.

DAPEUTp.gif

ORFie, if you honestly don't know what Antifa is (or is it who Antifa is? :unsure: ), I am astonished that anyone in this country could be so out of touch with what is going on.

• Like 1

We ought to continue it today. Maybe we can pick up a few more stragglers who will attend. If not, I could stand at the door and offer them money to come in.

Brucey, did all that chocolate milk keep you awake all night?

You don't have to do that, I will threaten people with physical violence to persuade them to come to your party. They won't say no because I'm hard, people don't mess with Brucey.

I actually slept very well, chocolate milk only helps me, so I'll be drinking a lot of it at tonight's party for sure. I think I'll be Jim McDonald instead of Michael Stipe tonight.

DAPEUTp.gif

Is, not was, he'll back next year when he's released from prison so he will.

Well he better be anyway

I'm more miffed that he doesn't know who Jim McDonald is so I am, that is unforgivable

I looked him up, so I know who he is, but I'm not into soap operas, of ANY sort, British of otherwise. I know now what the antifa movement is and I HAVE seen stuff on them, but never heard the moniker so to speak till now.

nfUd5WF.jpg

Unfortunately, Comcast in my area is experiencing technical difficulties. I am being transported back to the days of dial-up as I sit and wait five or more minutes for a page to load, and listen to videos in seven second segments. Woe is me. :(

Unfortunately, Comcast in my area is experiencing technical difficulties. I am being transported back to the days of dial-up as I sit and wait five or more minutes for a page to load, and listen to videos in seven second segments. Woe is me. :(

We can temporarily postpone the party, this isn't a true party unless Lorraine is at 100%!