Let's Have A Party!

Lorraine

Unfortunately, Comcast in my area is experiencing technical difficulties. I am being transported back to the days of dial-up as I sit and wait five or more minutes for a page to load, and listen to videos in seven second segments. Woe is me. :(

We can temporarily postpone the party, this isn't a true party unless Lorraine is at 100%!

:eh:

Unfortunately, Comcast in my area is experiencing technical difficulties. I am being transported back to the days of dial-up as I sit and wait five or more minutes for a page to load, and listen to videos in seven second segments. Woe is me. :(

We can temporarily postpone the party, this isn't a true party unless Lorraine is at 100%!

:eh:

Forgive me, I'm drunk on chocolate milk again

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/PoVddFu7yHg

I'm sorry I keep causing incidents at this party

Who upset you?

No one, I just get violent whenever I've had too much chocolate milk at parties, or, been denied chocolate milk at parties

Brucey must maintain choco-lactic equilibrium at all times. He even has a doctor's note.

• Like 2

Of course! Physical violence!! Why didn't I think of it? Just think, we had Soros' billions, we could hire Antifa to do the job~! :)

Who the HELL is Jim McDonald, and Antifa?

DAPEUTp.gif

Jim McDonald was a character in a TV series called Coronation Street, set in Weatherfield. Irish character, prone to shouting and fighting.

Antifa are people who are against Fanta. :(

Antisa are against Santa.

Antifasa are against Satanic carbonated beverages, like Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper... ;)http://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7006/6853578025_50f1aef534_b.jpg

Antigua are against guava.

Antimony are against that g*ddamned Billy Idol song.

(But not the Tommy James version, strangely enough. :wtf: )

• Like 1