Something is coming from the vaults

exiledyorkie

I would rather bake a blackened rainbow trout than wait around for something from the vaults by Rush, or their Counterparts who actually run it

RUSH IS DEAD.

Give it a rest. I'm tired of you chiming in with "Rush is Dead" whenever ANYTHING is hinted at, dreamed about, or wished for. Go vent your anger elsewhere

I know that you are new so you wouldn't know that Earl isn't a casual Rush fan like me. He is a real Rush fan. Rush meant the world to him. You ought to know what he's done to meet them, even Neil, and how he and his former wife traveled around the country to see them whenever they were touring.

Maybe he just is the type of person who wants to move on.

I would rather bake a blackened rainbow trout than wait around for something from the vaults by Rush, or their Counterparts who actually run it

RUSH IS DEAD.

Give it a rest. I'm tired of you chiming in with "Rush is Dead" whenever ANYTHING is hinted at, dreamed about, or wished for. Go vent your anger elsewhere

Give him an hour or two.. ;)

I know Earl is a special case and I shouldn't have let my peevishness show. I got two rants in response which I will ignore. It's gotten to the point where I don't even read a thread he's commented on. I do take offence at slurs against our national icon, the humble roo. I could care less what one says about kiwis. Too bad Rush never toured here but we can't have everything and that doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan. I still love them, even if I have moved on in some regard. Now if I had put lots of blank lines and lots of ALL CAPS in my 4 lines, I'd be just like Earl
  • Like 1

I want a Hemispheres soundboard. I want a Signals soundboard. I want a Power Windows soundboard. I want a full T4E tour Blu ray. I want Permanent Waves demos....

I have a pretty perfect Hemispheres soundboard. Power Windows, too.

:huh:

I know Earl is a special case and I shouldn't have let my peevishness show. I got two rants in response which I will ignore. It's gotten to the point where I don't even read a thread he's commented on. I do take offence at slurs against our national icon, the humble roo. I could care less what one says about kiwis. Too bad Rush never toured here but we can't have everything and that doesn't mean I'm any less of a fan. I still love them, even if I have moved on in some regard. Now if I had put lots of blank lines and lots of ALL CAPS in my 4 lines, I'd be just like Earl

I dont think you understand Earl. He is literally Yosemite Sam after taking 3 parts Monster energy drink mixed with 4 parts Mountain Dew and 10 parts liquefied crack cocaine.

• Like 3

A special case? Aren't we all special cases in one way or another? :)

Edited by Lorraine

I dont think you understand Earl. He is literally Yosemite Sam after taking 3 parts Monster energy drink mixed with 4 parts Mountain Dew and 10 parts liquefied crack cocaine.

Nice one!

And I think I've found you:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ch3VJbyqS2Y/maxresdefault.jpg

I really am looking for sad rock/metal songs that are in the vein of Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Delain and Within Temptation.

Preferably songs about not having hope and the world being f***ed up.

Thank you.

:P

• Like 1

Nice one!

And I think I've found you:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ch3VJbyqS2Y/maxresdefault.jpg

I really am looking for sad rock/metal songs that are in the vein of Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Delain and Within Temptation.

Preferably songs about not having hope and the world being f***ed up.

Thank you.

:P

And I thought I was clever with creative writing. BRAVO!!!! CAPS ON!!

• Like 1

A special case? Aren't we all special cases in one way or another? :)

Haha! I'm a special case alright! I'm a fuckking NUT CASE!

"BUST A NUT" HATERS!

Love,

TESLA

• Like 1

I want a Hemispheres soundboard. I want a Signals soundboard. I want a Power Windows soundboard. I want a full T4E tour Blu ray. I want Permanent Waves demos....

Blue J, So do I. But they aren't official and presumably not from the actual masters.

• Like 1

Blue J, So do I. But they aren't official and presumably not from the actual masters.

Yes it's true sadly. I have many "Hemispheres" live cd pressings.

One of them is amazing.