MONSTERS, ALIENS, & ENTITIES

JohnnyBlaze

Monsters, Aliens, & Entities  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones do you believe exist/have happened? (Check all that apply)

• Bigfoot
    • Yeti
    • Loch Ness Monster
    • New Jersey Devil
    • chupacabra
    • ghosts/spirits
    • angels
    • demons
    • interdimensional beings
    • aliens somewhere in the universe
    • aliens visiting Earth
    • alien abduction
    • RUSHHEAD Earl's re-animated, soiled jockstrap from '84 marauding across the land
    • (Other)

This poll left out crop circles!

I might be wrong but I think most that really look into crop circles agree that they are "real".

I was going to put a second question in the poll addressing Atlantis, The Bermuda Triangle, magic, telepathy, AND crop circles...and a couple of other stuff that I can't remember. However, I figured that there's enough here as it is. Additionally, conversation might move towards those other topics naturally anyway. It still could.

Do you believe crop circles are made by aliens?

Crop circles are made by humans. It has been documented several times.

I believe so too. But not ALL crop circles have been accounted for by people. Surely, there are some TRFers that believe crop circles (some of them at least) have been made by aliens.

Probably so. But I believe they can all be easily explained as acts of humans, even if they never fessed up.

Of everything you have listed the only one that seems plausible or even likely to me is that alien life exists somewhere in the universe.

Belief in any of these doesn't surprise me.

Though votes are few, some things surprise me:

1) more believe in interdimensional beings than ghosts/spirits

2) more believe in angels than demons. I thought the number would've been the same. That is, people believe in both OR neither...but not one more than the other.

I agree, both are surprising.
  • Like 1

The Great Pyramid - located at the exact geographical center of the Earth

Interestingly, this calculation only holds true when using Mercator Projection, which is done by viewing the Earth as cylindrical or as a sphere ..

The builders of The Great Pyramid had knowledge of the Earth being "round", and the ability to find the exact center

http://paramentology.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/piramidi3.jpg

Do you really think the Egyptians conceptialized the center of the modern Mercator projection map, including the Americas?

What do you mean by "Egyptians" ??

If you mean the indigenous people of that area, then, no

They had help

Like, aliens?

In a word - yes

The stars of stars of Orion’s Belt are slated along a diagonal in a south-westerly direction relative to the axis of the Milky Way and the pyramids are slanted along a diagonal in south-westerly direction relative to the axis of the Nile. If you look carefully on a clear night you’ll also see that the smallest of the three stars, the one at the top which the Arabs call Mintaka, is slightly offset to the east of the principal diagonal formed by the other two. This pattern is mimicked on the ground where we see that the Pyramid of Menkaure is offset by exactly the right amount to east of the principal diagonal formed by the Pyramid of Khafre (which represents the middle star) and the Great Pyramid, which represents the last . It’s really quite obvious that all of these monuments were laid out according to a unified site plan that was modeled with extraordinary precision on those three stars. What they did at Giza was to build Orion’s belt on the ground.” – Robert Bauval (From The Fingerprints of the Gods, pg. 443)

Today, researchers have been able to use sophisticated computer programming that is capable of plotting the precessionally induced changes in the declinations of all the stars visible in the sky, in any part of the world and at any time period. How the Egyptians were able to do this on their own, supposedly without any instruments like we have today, is mind altering. Research has shown that the Pyramids at Giza at Orion’s Belt were generally correlated in all epochs, except one.

“At 10,450 BC – and at that date only- we find that the pattern of the pyramids on the ground provides a perfect reflection of the pattern of the stars in the sky. I mean it’s a perfect match-faultless – and it cannot be an accident because the entire arrangement correctly depicts two very unusual celestial events that occurred only at that time. ”

http://cdn3.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2014/03/pyramid.gif

The earth’s axial precession occurs in a cycle every 26,000 years. This is the phenomenon that alters the declination of all visible stars from Earth “Thus from its highest point at the meridian transit it takes the stars of Orion’s belt about 13,000 years to descend to the low point, last registered in 10,450 BC, that is immortalized in stone on the Giza plateau. As another 13,000 years pass, the belt stars very slowly rise again until the belt is back at 58 degrees again,; then during the next 13,000 years they gradually fall once more to the last point registered in 10,450 BC. This cycle is eternal: 13,000 years up, 13,000 years down, 13,000 years up, 13,000 years down, for ever.”

“It’s the precise configuration for 10,450 BC that we see on the Giza plateau -as though a master-architect came here in that epoch and decided to lay out a huge map on the ground using a mixture of natural and artificial features. He used the meridional course of the Nile Valley to depict the Milky Way, as it looked then. He built the three pyramids to represent the three stars, exactly as they looked then. And he put the three pyramids in exactly the same relationship to the Nile Valley as the three stars then had to the Milky Way. It was a very clever, very ambitious, very exact way to mark an epoch – to freeze a particular date into architecture if you like.”

90a641d8beab0aff0eb07e97ff95e51d.jpg

70716265e36c8b71291d83d330877268--ancient-aliens-ancient-art.jpg

If you saw a spaceship land in a field near you would you:

A) Investigate and try to make contact with the aliens

B) Get back in your car and drive, drive like you've never driven before.

C) Hang around and phone as many people and organisations as you could to get as many people to see it

D) Forget everything and just run in the other direction, run like the wind

E) Pull out your shotgun and start firing at anything that moves!

F) Get in your car and drive your car though the fence into the field and try to ram it!

G) Take off your clothes and slowly walk towards the alien ship and lay down ready for abduction

H) Turn your stereo on and play Judas Priest's "Better By You, Better Than Me" put the Shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

I) Drop down low to the ground and keep quiet

J) Pray to your alien god

K) Work your way around the back of the ship keeping your distance, and see if anyone comes out

L) Cry

M) Wake up 12 hours later in a corn field 32 miles away surrounded by crop circles

N) Ignore it and just drive home with never another thought about it

You should increase the options and make a spinoff thread because those are good.

I wouldn't do it but G is the best option there IMHO

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Interestingly, this calculation only holds true when using Mercator Projection, which is done by viewing the Earth as cylindrical or as a sphere ..

The builders of The Great Pyramid had knowledge of the Earth being "round", and the ability to find the exact center

Do you really think the Egyptians conceptialized the center of the modern Mercator projection map, including the Americas?

They had help

Like, aliens?

In a word - yes

The stars of stars of Orion’s Belt are slated along a diagonal in a south-westerly direction relative to the axis of the Milky Way and the pyramids are slanted along a diagonal in south-westerly direction relative to the axis of the Nile. If you look carefully on a clear night you’ll also see that the smallest of the three stars, the one at the top which the Arabs call Mintaka, is slightly offset to the east of the principal diagonal formed by the other two. This pattern is mimicked on the ground where we see that the Pyramid of Menkaure is offset by exactly the right amount to east of the principal diagonal formed by the Pyramid of Khafre (which represents the middle star) and the Great Pyramid, which represents the last . It’s really quite obvious that all of these monuments were laid out according to a unified site plan that was modeled with extraordinary precision on those three stars. What they did at Giza was to build Orion’s belt on the ground.” – Robert Bauval (From The Fingerprints of the Gods, pg. 443)

Today, researchers have been able to use sophisticated computer programming that is capable of plotting the precessionally induced changes in the declinations of all the stars visible in the sky, in any part of the world and at any time period. How the Egyptians were able to do this on their own, supposedly without any instruments like we have today, is mind altering. Research has shown that the Pyramids at Giza at Orion’s Belt were generally correlated in all epochs, except one.

“At 10,450 BC – and at that date only- we find that the pattern of the pyramids on the ground provides a perfect reflection of the pattern of the stars in the sky. I mean it’s a perfect match-faultless – and it cannot be an accident because the entire arrangement correctly depicts two very unusual celestial events that occurred only at that time. ”

The earth’s axial precession occurs in a cycle every 26,000 years. This is the phenomenon that alters the declination of all visible stars from Earth “Thus from its highest point at the meridian transit it takes the stars of Orion’s belt about 13,000 years to descend to the low point, last registered in 10,450 BC, that is immortalized in stone on the Giza plateau. As another 13,000 years pass, the belt stars very slowly rise again until the belt is back at 58 degrees again,; then during the next 13,000 years they gradually fall once more to the last point registered in 10,450 BC. This cycle is eternal: 13,000 years up, 13,000 years down, 13,000 years up, 13,000 years down, for ever.”

“It’s the precise configuration for 10,450 BC that we see on the Giza plateau -as though a master-architect came here in that epoch and decided to lay out a huge map on the ground using a mixture of natural and artificial features. He used the meridional course of the Nile Valley to depict the Milky Way, as it looked then. He built the three pyramids to represent the three stars, exactly as they looked then. And he put the three pyramids in exactly the same relationship to the Nile Valley as the three stars then had to the Milky Way. It was a very clever, very ambitious, very exact way to mark an epoch – to freeze a particular date into architecture if you like.”

C) Hang around and phone as many people and organisations as you could to get as many people to see it

F) Get in your car and drive your car though the fence into the field and try to ram it!

G) Take off your clothes and slowly walk towards the alien ship and lay down ready for abduction

H) Turn your stereo on and play Judas Priest's "Better By You, Better Than Me" put the Shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

K) Work your way around the back of the ship keeping your distance, and see if anyone comes out

L) Cry

M) Wake up 12 hours later in a corn field 32 miles away surrounded by crop circles

You should increase the options and make a spinoff thread because those are good.

:AlienSmiley:

They had help

Like, aliens?

In a word - yes

L) Cry

This needs to be a poll !!!!

• Like 1

Here be Ghosties and Goblins, all sorts of Ghoulies...

In the early '70s, my Uncle Hamilton was quite a real estate handler, and was GOOD at it. He owned a BUNCH of properties in Ann Arbor, [u of Michigan town] and one of those he was about to sell to the University, and it has been a parking structure since shortly after the deal went through. The house was a two storey turn of the century building kinda like this one

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Places-Archetexture/Places-%20House%20similar%20to%20one%20sold%20by%20Uncle%20Ham%20to%20U%20of%20M.jpg On the second floor,there was a small walk in closet large enough to have a normal sized window across from the entrance. The minute I walked into the room, the temperature dropped noticably, the hairs on the back of my neck stiffened, and I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and there was a mist-like entity between me and the door. I ran 'through' the mist and into the hall and turned around to see NOTHING. I high-tailed it down into the kitchen where my Aunt, Uncle and Dad were working on packing the kitchen stuff up, and they all looked at me strangely. I must have looked scared, because my aunt asked if something was wrong. I asked them if anyone had died in the house, and I don't remember if they confirmed my question or not...I might have that information in the other post I made about this....

So. There you have it. Certain entities DO exist I've EXPERIENCED them. NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAAAH NYAAAAH!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Ghosts/ghost%2010%20lgr.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Weird%20faced%20banana.gif

• Like 1

A little history:

Back in the 80s, we lived in a very wooded area, with each home having at least five acres .. Our neighbor was a wonderful older man - Mr Jones ... Mr Jones was a retired architect - a widower - and he lived with his dog Bub .. Aside from Bub, Mr Jones' pride and joy was the house he had designed and lived in - it was an awesome example of a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home that he had lived in since the 1950s ..

As he got into his 80s, Mr Jones became unable to live on his own - first hiring a caregiver, and then moving from his home to a local retirement community .. I know it was devastating for him to be forced to move ... We briefly met his son - a cold man who put the property up for sale ..

So here's there story:

One night, I was in the basement of our home - I had fixed it up as a music room, and I also had my drawing table set up .. It was well after midnight, I was sitting at the table drawing - listen to Motley Crue's Shout At The Devil album at a very low volume ( at the time I was living with my Mom, Dad and sis, all who were two floors above me sleeping )

I was startled by a noise above me that sounded like footsteps .. I immediately turning the music off, fully expecting to hear the basement door open and hear my Dad say "Luc, do you know what time it is ??" ... I sat in my chair for about 30 seconds waiting, but no one ever came down or opened the door ..

I thought I'd go up stairs and see - maybe my Dad, Mom or sis were in the kitchen .. The sound that had first startled me had absolutely not been my imagination - something was amiss ..

As I got about halfway up the stairs to the first floor, I was struck with a feeling so strong that I had to sit down on the steps .. I remember being overcome with emotion, to the point in which I felt my legs get weak ....

And as I sat there, I actually said out loud "Mr Jones, I am so sorry" - I had no idea why I had said it - Mr Jones had moved over a year prior ..

I finally made my way up the stairs, and my family were all fast asleep ..

The next day, I still felt a little shaken ... I told my family, who, although very understanding, I could see the "yeah, right" in their eyes .... After they realized that this had really effected me, my Mom said "Ok, I'll call the community where Mr Jones is living and see how he is doing"

We all sat there and saw the look on my Mom's face as the person on the phone told her that Mr Jones had died the day before ..

Within a week, we find that Mr Jones' home was sold, and that the new owners plan to raze the house he had designed, built and loved - and build their own home ..

• Like 2

A little history:

Back in the 80s, we lived in a very wooded area, with each home having at least five acres .. Our neighbor was a wonderful older man - Mr Jones ... Mr Jones was a retired architect - a widower - and he lived with his dog Bub .. Aside from Bub, Mr Jones' pride and joy was the house he had designed and lived in - it was an awesome example of a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home that he had lived in since the 1950s ..

As he got into his 80s, Mr Jones became unable to live on his own - first hiring a caregiver, and then moving from his home to a local retirement community .. I know it was devastating for him to be forced to move ... We briefly met his son - a cold man who put the property up for sale ..

So here's there story:

One night, I was in the basement of our home - I had fixed it up as a music room, and I also had my drawing table set up .. It was well after midnight, I was sitting at the table drawing - listen to Motley Crue's Shout At The Devil album at a very low volume ( at the time I was living with my Mom, Dad and sis, all who were two floors above me sleeping )

I was startled by a noise above me that sounded like footsteps .. I immediately turning the music off, fully expecting to hear the basement door open and hear my Dad say "Luc, do you know what time it is ??" ... I sat in my chair for about 30 seconds waiting, but no one ever came down or opened the door ..

I thought I'd go up stairs and see - maybe my Dad, Mom or sis were in the kitchen .. The sound that had first startled me had absolutely not been my imagination - something was amiss ..

As I got about halfway up the stairs to the first floor, I was struck with a feeling so strong that I had to sit down on the steps .. I remember being overcome with emotion, to the point in which I felt my legs get weak ....

And as I sat there, I actually said out loud "Mr Jones, I am so sorry" - I had no idea why I had said it - Mr Jones had moved over a year prior ..

I finally made my way up the stairs, and my family were all fast asleep ..

The next day, I still felt a little shaken ... I told my family, who, although very understanding, I could see the "yeah, right" in their eyes .... After they realized that this had really effected me, my Mom said "Ok, I'll call the community where Mr Jones is living and see how he is doing"

We all sat there and saw the look on my Mom's face as the person on the phone told her that Mr Jones had died the day before ..

Within a week, we find that Mr Jones' home was sold, and that the new owners plan to raze the house he had designed, built and loved - and build their own home ..

Very interesting.

Whatever the reason(s) for all of that, I'd like to know what it was without a doubt. Of course, we'll never know for sure either way.

Thanks for taking the time to share all the details of your story :cheers:

• Like 1

I might be wrong but I think most that really look into crop circles agree that they are "real".

I was going to put a second question in the poll addressing Atlantis, The Bermuda Triangle, magic, telepathy, AND crop circles...and a couple of other stuff that I can't remember. However, I figured that there's enough here as it is. Additionally, conversation might move towards those other topics naturally anyway. It still could.

I believe so too. But not ALL crop circles have been accounted for by people. Surely, there are some TRFers that believe crop circles (some of them at least) have been made by aliens.

Yeah there's definitely real ones and fake ones. The real ones are perfect and the crop is undamaged. It's not forced down with a board but the nodes in the stalk are rapidly heated they figure by microwaves and fall down naturally into the formation. I even remember one documentary that pointed out that this heat is greatest in the centre and decreases outwards suggesting that it's source was a single point above the crop circle. Sort of like a single light bulb hanging in a room where it's brightest directly under the bulb.

Them two old guys with a board and rope did a great service to people who don't want to be mindfucked by trying to figure out crop circles because now there's a real convenient solution. It doesn't hold water to the real ones though.

Did aliens do it? If humans can't even reproduce or decipher them then I have to conclude yes.

• Like 1

Yeah there's definitely real ones and fake ones. The real ones are perfect and the crop is undamaged. It's not forced down with a board but the nodes in the stalk are rapidly heated they figure by microwaves and fall down naturally into the formation. I even remember one documentary that pointed out that this heat is greatest in the centre and decreases outwards suggesting that it's source was a single point above the crop circle. Sort of like a single light bulb hanging in a room where it's brightest directly under the bulb.

Them two old guys with a board and rope did a great service to people who don't want to be mindfucked by trying to figure out crop circles because now there's a real convenient solution. It doesn't hold water to the real ones though.

Did aliens do it? If humans can't even reproduce or decipher them then I have to conclude yes.

Interesting

Nazca lines in South America. Similar land images from Egypt in the same area as the Pyramids. You'd have to be EXTREMELY HIGH in the air to make any sense of them. One conclusion. Alien technology to achieve that height. Humans have only had that capability for about 200 years, and the 'land carvings' are thousands of years old. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Star%20Trek-Star%20Wars/Alien%20ship%20anim.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20transporting.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Nazca lines in South America. Similar land images from Egypt in the same area as the Pyramids. You'd have to be EXTREMELY HIGH in the air to make any sense of them. One conclusion. Alien technology to achieve that height. Humans have only had that capability for about 200 years, and the 'land carvings' are thousands of years old. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Star%20Trek-Star%20Wars/Alien%20ship%20anim.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20transporting.gif

Meke's sense to me and I agree..

but I wonder why a bunch of aliens drew pictures of monkeys and birds on our planet.. some ET grafitti artists? Taggin planets as they cruise the universe? Reminds me of 'Space Truckin' somehow lol

• Like 1

but I wonder why a bunch of aliens drew pictures of monkeys and birds on our planet.. some ET grafitti artists? Taggin planets as they cruise the universe? Reminds me of 'Space Truckin' somehow lol

To think there's ONLY one conclusion seems...wrong. It's ONE POSSIBLE explanation but I can't say there's "one conclusion" especially when that conclusion is still shaky.

Having to "be extremely high in the air to make sense of them" doesn't mean alien tech made it. Why couldn't it just be that humans made the images because they worshipped/believed in those gods and/or aliens and were honoring them?

• Like 1

I have a thread-worthy story I think although I'm not sure which category it falls under exactly.

I lost my mom when I was 20 in sort of an ugly way. She was paralyzed with a machine helping her breathe for the last few months of her life. My grandmother who lived on the other end of the country did not take it very well at all partly because she was not able to make the trip to see her.

a month or two after my mom passed I had probably the most vivid dream I'd ever had. It was short though, I was at my grandmothers house and I walked into her living room to see my mom and my grandmother sitting next to each other with the most peaceful, content looks on their faces and for some reason my mom looked about 15 years older than when she passed away which was only a month or so earlier.. then I woke up.

Later that day I find out that my grandmother passed away during the night..

• Like 2

To think there's ONLY one conclusion seems...wrong. It's ONE POSSIBLE explanation but I can't say there's "one conclusion" especially when that conclusion is still shaky.

Having to "be extremely high in the air to make sense of them" doesn't mean alien tech made it. Why couldn't it just be that humans made the images because they worshipped/believed in those gods and/or aliens and were honoring them?

So this means YOU have another explanation, right JB? Let's here it. or are you just being obtuse to be 'funny'?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/notworks%20banana.gif

So this means YOU have another explanation, right JB? Let's here it. or are you just being obtuse to be 'funny'?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/notworks%20banana.gif

I'm not being funny. There's nothing in my post that even hints at me joking or teasing or ripping. I couldn't have stated myself more simply or sincerely.

And I don't have the answers. I'm saying (again) that having only ONE possible explanation for anything isn't smart. I'm saying you have ONE possible explanation and that there COULD BE other explanations.

• Like 1

I'm not being funny. There's nothing in my post that even hints at me joking or teasing or ripping. I couldn't have stated myself more simply or sincerely.

And I don't have the answers. I'm saying (again) that having only ONE possible explanation for anything isn't smart. I'm saying you have ONE possible explanation and that there COULD BE other explanations.

Very true. For instance many believe humans came from some other planet originally and the interstellar travel technology was lost over time, the 'evidence' being all the different races of people here. One might argue that it's even more believable than a lot of what religions teach us. Has anyone here heard of the Dogon tribe in Africa? They claim to have originated from Orion and they have ancient cave drawings that show (I think) Sirius as a binary star.. science didn't prove that until we had telescopes that were powerful enough, like a hundred years ago or so..

Just another theory..

• Like 1

Very true. For instance many believe humans came from some other planet originally and the interstellar travel technology was lost over time, the 'evidence' being all the different races of people here. One might argue that it's even more believable than a lot of what religions teach us. Has anyone here heard of the Dogon tribe in Africa? They claim to have originated from Orion and they have ancient cave drawings that show (I think) Sirius as a binary star.. science didn't prove that until we had telescopes that were powerful enough, like a hundred years ago or so..

Just another theory..

Yup. Another possible answer. A theory.

And just because I don't have the definitive answers (nobody truly does) doesn't mean the stuff ORF is passing off is the only conclusion. That TYPE of thinking itself is short-sighted and lazy, NOT the theory.

Another possible theory about the Nazca lines is that they built some kind of scaffolding or towers in order to get a view of what they were doing. These designs would have been very hard to create and for the people to really see what they were doing from the ground alone. So they had some kind of help we're not aware of. Extraterrestrial or not.

Crop Circles.

Yes, humans have been able to make some of them but it does not account for all of them. The fact is that a lot of the designs are far too big and intracit for a group of people to sneak on to a field in the middle of the night get them done in a timely manner and leave without being caught.

I've always thought that crop circles are alien in origin.

Fair enough. Well, all I'm saying is I want to SEE those 'other' explanations. Because without reasonable, concrete thinking, I don't see those 'explanations' being credible. I like solid speculation that is backed by some understanding of the situation under observation. everything I've put forth was read on highly Scientifically ensconced sites. And YES, Aliens leaving pictographs of this planet's life IS a neat way for an Alien life form to leave for other visitors, or others of their own species to explain things about this planet. Think of it as a 'Highway sign' as in 'Hotel, Restaurant, Gas'. you might see while travelling.

And MMCXII, Human, Insect, and other animals were represented in the pictographs...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Smiling%20Banana%20sm.jpg

• Like 1

Another possible theory about the Nazca lines is that they built some kind of scaffolding or towers in order to get a view of what they were doing. These designs would have been very hard to create and for the people to really see what they were doing from the ground alone. So they had some kind of help we're not aware of. Extraterrestrial or not.Crop Circles.Yes, humans have been able to make some of them but it does not account for all of them. The fact is that a lot of the designs are far too big and intracit for a group of people to sneak on to a field in the middle of the night get them done in a timely manner and leave without being caught.I've always thought that crop circles are alien in origin.
And we clever Humans figured out a way to do it also and continued to create them in order to get the person's '15 minutes' of FAME...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/on%20stage%20banana%20sm.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Just like we must use aliens to line our football fields?
  • Like 1

Nah, it's a machine that dispenses either chalk powder or some kind of sprayed color substance, goose. PLEASE don't tell me you didn't know this...

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Nah, it's a machine that dispenses either chalk powder or some kind of sprayed color substance, goose. PLEASE don't tell me you didn't know this...

Lol. Goose has a point but once you accept that there's probably life on other planets that can travel through space then the alien theory has a little more credibility, not just in how they were made but why..

• Like 1

Lol. Goose has a point but once you accept that there's probably life on other planets that can travel through space then the alien theory has a little more credibility, not just in how they were made but why..

People speculating on why advanced aliens do what they do and why they do it is like lizards speculating on what and why people do what we do.

The lizard would use its lizard mind (the only thing it has of course) in its guesswork and likely be wrong.

• Like 3