Rate the song New World Man

Texas King

Rate the song New World Man  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the song New World Man

And then Kiss had Shandi,thats when my hardcore Kiss mate gave up.Rock n Roll all Night it wasn't.

My wife loves I Was Made For Loving You because she is a 70s disco tragic.Put on Kiss Alive and i get the look.Oh well over to the Kiss forum and back to Rush.

I Was Made For Loving You was virtually disco,thats what turned hard core Kiss fans off.

Maybe. But it blew up globally as as a single.

Yeah but the people who bought that single didn't like the rest of the KISS stuff

How do you know this?

Because no other KISS single sold as well, so it's logical to project that extra people who bought that single didn't buy any others or they would have sold the same.

No possibility of a growing audience or younger fans coming of record-buying age?

Strange there was no video to go with it, a fun song to play on the guitar. At least Rush didn't totally lose it like Genesis and Yes, came close with Hold Your Fire.

5/10...I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.

I bet you've danced to it many times!

Pfffftt...well, yeah. Sung to it too...but that doesn't mean anything. I do that with most songs at a Rush concert.

• Like 1

Pfffftt...well, yeah. Sung to it too...but that doesn't mean anything. I do that with most songs at a Rush concert.

It means something to me!!! It's MOVED me. It's moved me to tears! :boohoo:

:blah: :musicnote: You move me you move! :musicnote: with your dancing at RUSH gigs, alien moves and butt shaking grooves... :musicnote:

• Like 1

It means something to me!!! It's MOVED me. It's moved me to tears! :boohoo:

:blah: :musicnote: You move me you move! :musicnote: with your dancing at RUSH gigs, alien moves and butt shaking grooves... :musicnote:

:LOL:

• Like 1