NASCAR Pick'em 2017

KenJennings

I think I'm gonna take Danica this week.

If it wasn't Daytona, I'd join you. But I don't feel good about it.

Kasey Kahne at the D.

Edited by pjbear05

Will be posting our picks soon. Had mine all picked (in my mind) :ph34r: and then Mr. blues announced the same name out loud for his choice. :LOL: :lol: Now I don't know what to do!

Things haven't worked well when I pick the same as Mr. blues! So,

Mr. blues-- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

blueschica-- Kasey Kahne

Edited by blueschica

Things haven't worked well when I pick the same as Mr. blues! So,

Mr. blues-- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

blueschica-- Kasey Kahne

Oh boy, second guessing can get ya. And your picks have been solid too... Edited by Pressure/Hopenosis
  • Like 1

Indeed.

I miss the Fox announcers! The NBC guys just are never as good. And while I'm typing this they miss a large collision . . .

Indeed. The camera work is the same but the announcers, while seemingly knowledgeable, aren't as good overall, to me.

• Like 2

Unless Kahne was out of fuel or they thought he wouldn't make it for 3-4 more laps, WHY take a pit stop when that last caution came out? Literally less than 5 minutes before that, he was running out front but then got in the wrong line and drifted back a few spots. Then the caution and pit stop and he finishes 18th. His crew chief should be fired unless they were out of gasoline.
  • Like 1

Unless Kahne was out of fuel or they thought he wouldn't make it for 3-4 more laps, WHY take a pit stop when that last caution came out? Literally less than 5 minutes before that, he was running out front but then got in the wrong line and drifted back a few spots. Then the caution and pit stop and he finishes 18th. His crew chief should be fired unless they were out of gasoline.

Yeah, that was a bad call. I hate the end of restrictor plate races because they always wind up in such a cluster mess. Ruins the whole rest of the race.

F*#**!k! Was all ready to pick Erik Jones until I saw that he already ran the Xfinity race this afternoon and came in third! Now I can't decide if that would be good or bad for tonight! :P