Tree Duck!!! Hatchet!!!!! RED ALERT! I'm Planning A Trip To Ireland And London 2018 With My Oldest Daughter Zoe! Please Help Me Plan! LET'S MEET!

RUSHHEAD666

Looking forward to the pics of this rather promising trip, Earl. I expect nothing less than those photos in the end credits of The Hangover...and you better hurry if you want to meet me in Rio - we're moving to Canada in a few months!

In all his time on TRF, Earl has NEVER posted a pic. Can't imagine he'd start then either.

Hahaha! I need to do it Johnny B! I'm on an iMac. It should be easy to do, yet I fail all the time!

• Like 3

Hey Earl, don't forget to visit Phil Lynott's grave. He lies on the Saint Fintan's Cemetery, just a few miles outside of Dublin. An overwhelming experience, believe me.

See? What would I do without this place???? Thanks buddy! Oh wow!!! I WILL FOR SURE!!!!!! THANK YOU!

• Like 1

Did duck move to London or is he still in Manchester?

Earl doesn't know the difference between the two :P

He'll just pick some random duck in a London pub, call him Treeduck, and scream in his ear about Steel Panther and Thin Lizzy for a few hours. :LOL:

HAHAHA! Thats for sure! But luckily I am going with my oldest daughter. She will be my wing woman. My co pilot!! Zoe is the best. I am blessed!

• Like 2

Looking forward to the pics of this rather promising trip, Earl. I expect nothing less than those photos in the end credits of The Hangover...and you better hurry if you want to meet me in Rio - we're moving to Canada in a few months!

In all his time on TRF, Earl has NEVER posted a pic. Can't imagine he'd start then either.

There is one some where on the forum where he met up with some folks that are on the forum. I know goose is in the pic.

Right! GHOST!

Also Gina put some pics up for me!

• Like 2

I have always wanted to visit Ireland.Hopefully some day. Have fun and be safe Earl.

Signed,

Connor Cook.

:P

Hahaha! Thank you my friend!!! I have 17 months to plan! Excited!!! Gosh what a horrible football game!! I actually like Cook. Our receivers dropped balls all day.

Love,

Michael "Can't Grab"tree.

• Like 2

Just saying Earl, but there are a hell of a lot nicer places to visit in the UK than London, which is located deep within Satan's colon :yes:

Dublin is ace (especially the Guiness brewery) but take your wallet with you...tres expensive.

Hey Fridge! Thanks! I get it! I really can't wait to see Ireland. Zoe has her heart on a Liverpool futbol game. I'm all in. So where else can I explore in the UK?

Brighton? Fish n chippies and Newcastle ale on tap by the ocean?

• Like 1

Just saying Earl, but there are a hell of a lot nicer places to visit in the UK than London, which is located deep within Satan's colon :yes:

Dublin is ace (especially the Guiness brewery) but take your wallet with you...tres expensive.

Hey Fridge! Thanks! I get it! I really can't wait to see Ireland. Zoe has her heart on a Liverpool futbol game. I'm all in. So where else can I explore in the UK?

What got Zoe liking Liverpool FC?

• Like 1

The Beatles. :huh: :P

• Like 1

Paul is an Everton fan and Ringo likes Arsenal. George and John didn't like football.

'Did the Beatles like football?'

"I interviewed Ringo a couple of years ago for a book on Liverpool FC - only to find he was an Arsenal fan! His stepfather was from London apparently and would take Starkey Jr to Anfield or Goodison whenever the Gunners were in town. Having said that, he's pretty knowledgeable on the Reds these days and both his sons have season tickets at Anfield.

"Paul was (and maybe still is) definitely an Evertonian, as was his dad. He attended the 1968 FA Cup final - there is a photo of him outside Wembley. His brother Mike is a massive Red - and part of his band The Scaffold's promo film for Thank You Very Much was filmed in front of a packed Spion Kop at his behest (fellow band member Roger McGough, a Blue, refused to attend and is missing from the clip). George and John were not keen football fans, although George's son Dhani is a big Liverpool fan.

• Like 1

That is a great question. She loves Liverpool FC though! Wish I knew why! She's pumped Pat!

LOL! I can't wait to go to the Cavern Club.

• Like 1

Paul is an Everton fan and Ringo likes Arsenal. George and John didn't like football.

"I interviewed Ringo a couple of years ago for a book on Liverpool FC - only to find he was an Arsenal fan! His stepfather was from London apparently and would take Starkey Jr to Anfield or Goodison whenever the Gunners were in town. Having said that, he's pretty knowledgeable on the Reds these days and both his sons have season tickets at Anfield.

"Paul was (and maybe still is) definitely an Evertonian, as was his dad. He attended the 1968 FA Cup final - there is a photo of him outside Wembley. His brother Mike is a massive Red - and part of his band The Scaffold's promo film for Thank You Very Much was filmed in front of a packed Spion Kop at his behest (fellow band member Roger McGough, a Blue, refused to attend and is missing from the clip). George and John were not keen football fans, although George's son Dhani is a big Liverpool fan.

Does Pete and Roger love football? Did Keith and John?

Probably fake fans!

Probably fake fans!

Probably!

I know maiden, rod Stewart and def leppard are big fans football.

Nice! Yes!! True! AW your timing is incredible. I picked up a used box set of The Faces today. Love that old Rod stuff. Especially the Jeff Beck tunes!

Maiden can play football too! What can't Bruce do???? Oh, yeah, I know. Be nice to Americans. LOL!

Well I'm biased obviously, but there is no doubt the North of Scotland has the most spectacular scenery in the UK, though it's quite remote, so would depend on how much time you have.

• Like 2

Hahaha! Thanks Rod!!! Will do!!! OH NO!!! You are moving to Canada??? Wow! That's closer though!!! Would love to come up and see you when you are all settled in!!!! Is work moving you there?

We´re leaving our jobs and relocating to Canada, Earl. Veronica will do a Project Management course and I´ll try to find work. Come and see us when we´re settled in!