2112 vs Hold Your Fire

AnEggplant

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more?

• Hold Your Fire

I feel like everyone "has" to love 2112, and also "hate" the last two tracks on HYF.

Screw that! Tai Shan and High Water are better than anything off side 2 of 2112.

Oh gag.

If it weren't for 2112, there would be no HYF or pretty much anything else past that. Though I have to say these two albums are at the polar opposite ends from each other as far as the style of music they are.

2112 came first, but it also came after two better albums. I still like HYF more.

But up against Fly By Night and CoS, then it begins getting harder for me. Nothing to do with style, or era for me.

• Like 1

I feel like everyone "has" to love 2112, and also "hate" the last two tracks on HYF.

Screw that! Tai Shan and High Water are better than anything off side 2 of 2112.

1377033409473.gif

I don't wanna be crude...

But I thought that was a flying dildo haha

• Like 1

1377033409473.gif

trying to compose myself because it is striking me way too funny

IT IS A FLYING DILDO

• Like 1

1377033409473.gif

IT IS A FLYING DILDO

Shame Narps went to bed...this thread just got interesting hahaha

(But seriously...is it?)

• Like 1

Sorry to all the guys butthurt I like HYF more than 2112...but, ya know...grow a pair tee hee!

It wasn't like I burned alive a bag of puppies (at least not this time mwahahahahahahaha).

• Like 2

Oh gag.

If it weren't for 2112, there would be no HYF or pretty much anything else past that. Though I have to say these two albums are at the polar opposite ends from each other as far as the style of music they are.

Without Led Zepplin, there probably would be no Rush, but I still prefer Rush (although I do love me some Zepplin!) Without 2112, there would be no Clockwork Angels but I still prefer Clockwork Angels.

Barf. ;)

I gotta go. I will be back tomorrow. Can't stand this any longer. Have a great day... :hi:

It's all in good fun. Everyone has their preferences. Doesn't mean we all have to agree. This isn't a cult....

Or is it?

:D

• Like 2

Oh gag.

Without Led Zepplin, there probably would be no Rush, but I still prefer Rush (although I do love me some Zepplin!) Without 2112, there would be no Clockwork Angels but I still prefer Clockwork Angels.

Barf. ;)

I gotta go. I will be back tomorrow. Can't stand this any longer. Have a great day... :hi:

It's all in good fun. Everyone has their preferences. Doesn't mean we all have to agree. This isn't a cult....

Or is it?

If it is kill me now I don't wanna blend in haha

• Like 2

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

You don't want to die in the name of Rush? Blasphemer! :P

• Like 1

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

You don't want to die in the name of Rush? Blasphemer! :P

No way!

• Like 1

1377033409473.gif

IT IS A FLYING DILDO

Shame Narps went to bed...this thread just got interesting hahaha

(But seriously...is it?)

This is the ultimate view

I love the way everything is status quo, and then you hear the buzzing, and then . . .

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

If it is it's the funnest cult I've ever seen. :D

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

1. It takes a good 50 times to really absorb the bands songs. Do not give up at 49. It shall grow on you.

and

2. Do not take thine musical tastes to be gospel.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

1. It takes a good 50 times to really absorb the bands songs. Do not give up at 49. It shall grow on you.

and

3. Thou shalt not behave as a douche over your opinion on the sacred forum.

• Like 2

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

and

I caught some shrapnel with that one. Ouch... Edited by Narps

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

and

Caught some shrapnel with that one. Ouch...

I've broken it all to often, sorry everyone. :oops:

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

and

I caught some shrapnel with that one. Ouch...

I wasn't talking about you. Fixed my post above^^^...
  • Like 1

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

and

Ah, I see, but I have definitely said some things here I wish I didn't. And you didn't seem to be acting like a douche to me. :)

• Like 1

I don't have to hate Tai Shan and High Water. they just legit suck.

Mick

• Like 1

Oh gag.

Barf. ;)

Or is it?

The Gospel:

and

Ah, I see, but I have definitely said some things here I wish I didn't. And you didn't seem to be acting like a douche to me. :)

Give me some time... :)