Rush Albums You Never Listen To

Lorraine

68 members have voted

1. 1. What Rush album(s) do you never listen to?

MP should be one of mine too. Great record.........killed with over exposure. That one hasn't played in my house in months and months.

Mick

I find that too. I rarely listen to it, not because it isn't great but just because I've hear it so much over the years. Sometimes it's better to let things cool before delving back into them.

yes indeed. I know i'll go back to it......but right now it's on my never list. I just know evey note and space between the notes, lol. it's not fun at the moment.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Been getting pumped for R40, I have been trying to listen to some that I don't listen to that often.

I have been really into Signals and Presto lately. Before that is was a CoS and AFTK kick.

I just can't seem to get through Test For Echo, Counterparts and Roll the Bones --- That has to be the worst 3 album stretch by far.

Amazingly I feel that Snakes and Clockwork have stood well over the limited time that has past.

As far as Feedback goes there are 2 tracks I listen to all the time , "For What It's Worth" and "Seven and Seven is"