2015 - 06/19 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother and I decided to make the trip up from Buffalo for this one . I've been to Toronto for a bunch of concerts but have never seen one at the ACC.

I'll try the presale tomorrow but if there's nothing decent coming up then i'll just wait until they go on sale to the public next week.

Have you been to Toronto before, Phoenix?

No, never. As I´ve been never out of Europe before. But had a couple of shows in the Netherlands and in Prague also.

This is what I call a lifetime dream, sine I was them first in 1992, I wnated to see them play in YYZ. Today I can aford the trip and it looks like Europe is out of reach for Future. So this is the time and the place.

Checked out the American Express presale just for the heck of it. What a joke. You wait ten minutes (followed by another three minute wait) only to find out there are no tickets available. Finally, I got in (had three browsers open) and the seats were section 309, nine rows back. lol. It may be American Express front of the line but it's also American Express back of the stadium.

As i've been saying in other threads the presales for this band are garbage for the most part. I'm waiting until friday when they officially go on sale and will try and get my tickets for this show as long as the presales didn't gobble them all up first.

Hi all Rushians!

Im travelling from Sweden this summer to see Rush in Toronto and Montreal! Already have ticket for Montreal but need tickets to the Toronto Shows!

I will try my best on friday but if anyone's got a Toronto floor-spare after fridays release, please let me know :hi:

Regards, Lina

AMEX presale actually coming up with tickets now (a day later), but not great - Section 121.

Does anyone have details on Venue/Radio/Live Nation presale for Thursday? Passwords??

Thanks!

BUY ON MAP option became available this morning on ticketmaster site for AMEX presale. It is clear now why the presale is such a joke. Mainly only single seats being offered for sections with exception of sections 121 and 106.

BUY ON MAP option became available this morning on ticketmaster site for AMEX presale. It is clear now why the presale is such a joke. Mainly only single seats being offered for sections with exception of sections 121 and 106.

Yeah, I saw that same feature for another show... Phoenix, I think. Anyway, you are right - it shows what lousy tix they have to offer!

This is a friendly "travel PSA" for my Rush friends coming into Toronto for either the show on the 17th or the 19th. It seems that while we are blessed with having the only double show run on the tour, the guys also planned these shows at the height of festival season here in Toronto. Hotels will be very scarce and VERY expensive during that week. If you are coming from out of town, grab a room now, or at least keep an eye out for deals. Things happening at the same time as Rush:

NXNE Music Festival - June 17-21

TD Toronto Jazz Festival - June 18-27

Luminato - June 19 - 28

Pride Festival - June 19 - 28

For more information, visit www.seetorontonow.com

This is a friendly "travel PSA" for my Rush friends coming into Toronto for either the show on the 17th or the 19th. It seems that while we are blessed with having the only double show run on the tour, the guys also planned these shows at the height of festival season here in Toronto. Hotels will be very scarce and VERY expensive during that week. If you are coming from out of town, grab a room now, or at least keep an eye out for deals. Things happening at the same time as Rush:

NXNE Music Festival - June 17-21

TD Toronto Jazz Festival - June 18-27

Luminato - June 19 - 28

Pride Festival - June 19 - 28

For more information, visit www.seetorontonow.com

Thanks for the advice. I actually booked my hotel the day the tour was announced and was able to use my reward points to pay for it.

Very smart! I was checking Expedia this morning (not that I need a room...I live 10 minutes from the ACC) for curiosity sake, and the rooms on the 17th are ridiculously priced for some reason. Then I figured that something must be going on. Clearly there is...

Archived