2015 - 06/23 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

going to this show. Floor 4th row, section A, seats 1&2. Does anyone know if these seats are next to Section B in the middle, or all the way to the left facing the stage. I've been told they are located next to section B, just to the right of Alex's mike.

they are in the middle ...sweet seats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, wherever everyone is meeting up, let's do it. Coming in from Chicago and looking for some Rush fans to hang with. I thought I saw on Facebook that people were thinking about Boston Beer Works but nothing is confirmed.

on a monday? interesting rush tour itinerary...i went to chi town a few years ago to catch rush but that was on a weekend! personally, i like to get away from the crowds but i hope you have a great stay!

Well, wherever everyone is meeting up, let's do it. Coming in from Chicago and looking for some Rush fans to hang with. I thought I saw on Facebook that people were thinking about Boston Beer Works but nothing is confirmed.

on a monday? interesting rush tour itinerary...i went to chi town a few years ago to catch rush but that was on a weekend! personally, i like to get away from the crowds but i hope you have a great stay!

I am actually not flying in until early Tuesday. And Boston wasn't on my radar when I saw that it was on a cruddy Tuesday, but when a friend in the area texts you saying they got an extra ticket and it's yours if you want it, well, that's pretty tough to turn down. :D

I hear the same about BBW. I'll probably be there but I don't know what time.

The Beer Works is a great spot. We had our office Christmas party there upstairs 5 or 10 years ago.

I'm going with my sons--24 & 21--once I buy tickets! -never been so late buying them. All funds had been going toward my daughter's wedding last month. Now I have cash, but no tix!

Would enjoy a meetup!

Kate

I'm going with my sons--24 & 21--once I buy tickets! -never been so late buying them. All funds had been going toward my daughter's wedding last month. Now I have cash, but no tix!

Would enjoy a meetup!

Kate

i'm buying mine online tomorrow. Strange how the day before the show there is still not one single seat available. That's a first in many many tours.

Safe travels to everyone heading into Boston today for the show - the weather is forecast to be pretty nasty starting early afternoon. I'm heading in from Waterbury, CT later on.

I'll be there...way up in the balcony. ♪♪♪

Same here - section 314, second row.

Section 314, forth row :)

I'll be there...way up in the balcony. ♪♪♪

Same here - section 314, second row.

Section 314, forth row :)

Cool, hope to see you there. I'm heading straight from work so I'll have on black slacks & shoes & pink dress shirt. Trying to get out there ahead of the storms.

still meeting up in my room. 40 oz down and 40 to go with some clamato...granted it's St. Ides malt liquor I'm drinking...better than Steel Reserve! That stuff makes you wanna do crazy stuff. Oh, BTW I know the security guard at the Gahden so I should be in good hands. Time to chug, take the T get a cigar and walk over to the GHAAAAHden have a great night everyone. OH: i screenshot my 2 tickets so i can get around without dealing with the internet IM SO SMART!....maybe i will sell one but i like the idea of bouncing back and forth...15 row isle and on the side too so i can see neil extend...have a great night everyone!

Archived