Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

It was tied 7.5-7.5 at one point. :o

The President's Cup: All the Drama of the Ryder Cup - and None of the Interestâ„¢

It wasn't on any channel I could catch last night.... The time difference makes it a challenge for me to watch too.

You don't get Golf Channel?

Yes I get golf channel. Last night I checked the scores, all 4 matches were well underway. I turned to the golf channel and there were golf lessons on... Was golf channel in the U.S. Showing it? The golf channel feed in Canada was not, at least when I turned to it.

It was on at 3am or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD4RFjmlzcQ

The Cup is ours! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

PGA playoff ratings up 36% despite no Tiger...

http://www.golf.com/...ods-missing-cut

I appreciate the proof and I will be honest I haven't read it but "up" from what?. Never mind I just read it and the ratings aren't near what they were when Tiger was winning or near winning. Glad to see they are up from the "mediocre" or "lost" years though. Thanks... :)

I appreciate the proof and I will be honest I haven't read it but "up" from what?. Never mind I just read it and the ratings aren't near what they were when Tiger was winning or near winning. Glad to see they are up from the "mediocre" or "lost" years though. Thanks... :)

:goodone:
  • Like 1

:goodone:

Brothers In Arms... :cheers: Hey that reminds me of some list we are doing around here :LOL:
  • Like 1

What a clutch performance from Phil this year. Despite the criticism he goes 3-0-1 and i lost count how many times he holed it out around the greens.

For a second I thought Lee and Bae were going to perform Hara-Kiri.

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 2

What a clutch performance from Phil this year. Despite the criticism he goes 3-0-1 and i lost count how many times he holed it out around the greens.

For a second I thought Lee and Bae were going to perform Hara-Kiri.

Phil did play well. He's a gamer!

Hara-kiri is a Japanese thing...you racist.

• Like 2

There is a PGA tournament on this week. I just checked the scoreboard and Canuck Graham DeLaet is one shot off the lead. Go Graham.

It's in Napa, yes?

It is. I admit I haven't watched any of it. Seems I may have jinxed Graham, now he's 3 shots off lead. Maybe I better go back to not paying attention, haha.

• Like 1

So...a great story comes out of the Fry.com Open. Kevin Na makes four straight birdies to get to a playoff, but loses on the second playoff hole to 23yo Argentine Emiliano Grillo, who was playing in his first ever event as a PGA Tour member. Another great young player arrives on the scene!

There is a PGA tournament on this week. I just checked the scoreboard and Canuck Graham DeLaet is one shot off the lead. Go Graham.

It's in Napa, yes?

It is. I admit I haven't watched any of it. Seems I may have jinxed Graham, now he's 3 shots off lead. Maybe I better go back to not paying attention, haha.

Graham shat the bed yesterday, as he often does round 4... sigh.

It's in Napa, yes?

Graham shat the bed yesterday, as he often does round 4... sigh.

Poor Graham. Geez was it last year or the year before I proclaimed he would win? Shows you how much I know. Keven Na is still a player for sure btw. Always liked him. You gotta be different or unique in some way or I just won't pay attention and Na is...
  • Like 1

So...a great story comes out of the Fry.com Open. Kevin Na makes four straight birdies to get to a playoff, but loses on the second playoff hole to 23yo Argentine Emiliano Grillo, who was playing in his first ever event as a PGA Tour member. Another great young player arrives on the scene!

If a putt falls at the Fry.com Open and hits the bottom of the cup, does it make a sound? :huh:

• Like 1

If a putt falls at the Fry.com Open and hits the bottom of the cup, does it make a sound? :huh:

Not where I live...
  • Like 1

Not where I live...

Well...it made Grillo's career. Dude's in the Masters now.

I know there isn't a proper thread for this yet but my boy Kevin Kisner is leading after the first round of the Whatchamacallit Classic this week shooting a fine 7 under 65. Only a matter of time before he wins. He finished solo 2nd just two weeks ago in China in the WGC event with a world class field (less Tiger :LOL: ) and 3 playoff loses last season and finished high on the money and FedEx cup list. He got game.... :dweez: Edited by Narps

Go Kevin Kisner (for my dear friend, Narps :heart: :hug2: )

Thanks darlin. Kisner seems to be poised to win tomorrow. He shot the low round of the day today 6 under 64 and leads going into the final round by 3. 16 under total. The announcers today were beaming about his game today and to a man think he will carry his great play through tomorrow and win this thing. Today 12/14 fairways (missed 1 fairway by a yard) and 16/18 greens and closest proximity to the hole in the field. He is a ball striking machine. Very impressive. Tomorrow the Redskins are on at 1:00 pm so I must watch that but I will tape all of the golf and not peek and watch it after. Can't wait. No Tiger right now this guy is my man... :cheers: Very humble and polite southern guy too Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Thanks darlin. Kisner seems to be poised to win tomorrow. He shot the low round of the day today 6 under 64 and leads going into the final round by 3. 16 under total. The announcers today were beaming about his game today and to a man think he will carry his great play through tomorrow and win this thing. Today 12/14 fairways (missed 1 fairway by a yard) and 16/18 greens and closest proximity to the hole in the field. He is a ball striking machine. Very impressive. Tomorrow the Redskins are on at 1:00 pm so I must watch that but I will tape all of the golf and not peek and watch it after. Can't wait. No Tiger right now this guy is my man... :cheers: Very humble and polite southern guy too

My boy Kisner got his first W today and made it look easy. 3 birds in the first 5 holes and never looked back. Clean card 6 under 64 just like yesterday and 22 under total for a 6 shot victory. So happy for him after all of the close calls in this calendar year. 3 playoffs (2nds) and a solo 2nd two weeks ago in the WGC event in China and got it done today and looked cool as the other side of the pillow the entire round. Big things look to be in the offing for the 2016 season. This dude is 31 and has done it the hard way and I like that. :cheers: Kevin :dweez:
  • Like 1

Thanks darlin. Kisner seems to be poised to win tomorrow. He shot the low round of the day today 6 under 64 and leads going into the final round by 3. 16 under total. The announcers today were beaming about his game today and to a man think he will carry his great play through tomorrow and win this thing. Today 12/14 fairways (missed 1 fairway by a yard) and 16/18 greens and closest proximity to the hole in the field. He is a ball striking machine. Very impressive. Tomorrow the Redskins are on at 1:00 pm so I must watch that but I will tape all of the golf and not peek and watch it after. Can't wait. No Tiger right now this guy is my man... :cheers: Very humble and polite southern guy too

My boy Kisner got his first W today and made it look easy. 3 birds in the first 5 holes and never looked back. Clean card 6 under 64 just like yesterday and 22 under total for a 6 shot victory. So happy for him after all of the close calls in this calendar year. 3 playoffs (2nds) and a solo 2nd two weeks ago in the WGC event in China and got it done today and looked cool as the other side of the pillow the entire round. Big things look to be in the offing for the 2016 season. This dude is 31 and has done it the hard way and I like that. :cheers: Kevin :dweez:

I saw his putt on the 18th to win, followed by a modest fist pump. Trophy wife and cutest little girl were waiting to congratulate him. Good win Kevin. Narps, I know you cheered for this guy all season, and I'm glad he won.

• Like 2